F**k THIS B**lSHIT look how manger ranking is decided

itakebrides

I was looking through the manger ranking and like how the feck is this guy ranked 3.Here is the link http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=88364

I mean holy hell you fight nobody fighters with nobody managers and be ranked 3.i mean what a fuckin disgrace to all the great manager out there who or fighting fighters at the top level and fighting the best and being rake less then this guy.Makes me what to be sick.Not really angry at this guy he playing the system.make me what to quiet that you Can be number 3 that easy.So all i have to do be ranked number 1 quite the game.Come back get 20 good projects and just reject fights till i fight a can i know i can beat and be rank number 1.What a load of bullock this shit better be fiixed asap .Like maybe the quality of fighter and manger should come when deciding rank not just beating cans. Might as well split in there face and say fuck you to every manger fighting at the top tier org like evo or even mid restricted orgs who aren't fighting cans.

O my fuckin god just noticed i more pissed not only is guy fighting cans he fighting the same fucking cans over nd over again

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hes higher ranked than him should be... But its funny how new managers that arent in top 500 cry when someone is winning fights..

Its not hes fault, that hes #3 p4p manager.

Blame Mike, because he didnt reset hype at manager ranking change.. We just need to wait until everybody has lost their old extra hypes..To see real rankings..

Hes higher ranked than him should be... But its funny how new managers that arent in top 500 cry when someone is winning fights..

Its not hes fault, that hes #3 p4p manager.

Blame Mike, because he didnt reset hype at manager ranking change.. We just need to wait until everybody has lost their old extra hypes..To see real rankings..

yep i am in the top 500 hundred actually.My last few losses were against better manager they just had tactics set better or free agent i just picked up and still trying to find sliders setting that works for then ,I feel like vomiting if you think this guy deserve to be higher rank than for example Lance Templeton it a fuckin disgrace .There really good mangers like Aylib 2.0 and Jesse Wolf who or out side of the top 10 because of that can crushing prick is taken a spot he does not deserve .So if anybody aint going to do nothing about it i am .I challenge him to fight my fighters and if he has any guts he will take the challenge .Here a link to the post http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46483&do=findComment&comment=611096

yep i am in the top 500 hundred actually.My last few losses were against better manager they just had tactics set better or free agent i just picked up and still trying to find sliders setting that works for then ,I feel like vomiting if you think this guy deserve to be higher rank than for example Lance Templeton it a fuckin disgrace .There really good mangers like Aylib 2.0 and Jesse Wolf who or out side of the top 10 because of that can crushing prick is taken a spot he does not deserve .So if anybody aint going to do nothing about it i am .I challenge him to fight my fighters and if he has any guts he will take the challenge .Here a link to the post http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46483&do=findComment&comment=611096

Read my post.. I said hes higher ranked than him should be. So defitenitely there is guys that should be ranked higher than him, but its not hes fault.

And about hes fighters... Almost all of hes fighters are made 25yo and training at public gym.. So those guys are cans too. I dont see any org where those guys could fight against a lot lower lvl opponents..

This has bee brought up multiple times and unfortunately the newest update did not sort out the problem. There was recently another case were a manager was ranked top 10 (I think he still is) even though he did not fight for 6 to 8 weeks. The subject here is different, but with another problem, the guy is winning fights against opponents he should be winning, all of which are low ranking.

Rankings should be seriously connected to the quality of the opponents, total skills of the opponent and p4p ranking of the fight. Winning a top ranking fight should be worth multiple times more than winning a lower ranking one. Fighting regularly should also factor in the rankings as well. Anyway, it seems this subject will keep on coming up. Unfortunately the recent update has not done anything to solve the ranking system.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

How many of yall have won that many straight with all but one a Tko or KO? Let him have his thunder.....

Not really thunder with those opponents. More like a soft warm fart.

This isn't new. With ANY major game change we're had this issue in one form or another. I myself sat at #2 for months behind the greatest can crusher/cherry picker of all time - Jacky. Just take it as a compliment that other people have to do shit like this for a good rank. Feel your pride grow and your balls drop. It's a way cooler feeling than freaking out about someone else's pussy ways.

• Upvote 5

so i say congrats to Will Stuard for his sweet record.

Well done Will Stuart, keep up the good work!

I don't really see the problem here. Manager rank might be high but that's not his fault. Hes trying to win his fights just like you are. I don't think he's fighting cans at all. He's fighting his level of competition & winning.

I have never dealed with him personally but if you take a look at his "top dogs" competition and add the few comments from people that suggest that he is not accepting nearly all fights it doesnt paint a pretty picture. So Im not sure if these congratulations are in order really. I know he is not doing anything wrong or illegal but can't say Im a fan of this kind of stuff.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2gy5ylk.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thats the bookers fault for giving him those fights. You can only fight who they put in front of you. I didnt read anything about accepting or declining fights.

Second post on this thread:

Yeah I noticed him. I had 3 of his fighters signed to my org and sacked them once I noticed he only wanted easy fights. He would decline fights without a reason as well against people his own skill level and ranking, so he could ensure he only fought against easy opponents.

Thats the bookers fault for giving him those fights. You can only fight who they put in front of you. I didnt read anything about accepting or declining fights.

RIF.org

Yeah I noticed him. I had 3 of his fighters signed to my org and sacked them once I noticed he only wanted easy fights. He would decline fights without a reason as well against people his own skill level and ranking, so he could ensure he only fought against easy opponents.

Oh snap. I must have missed it. Or too stoned, either way.

But come on really, who cares that he loves the game so much he's doing well & trying to get a few favourable fights. He's managing his fighters & he isnt cheating. No witch hunt necessary.

• Downvote 2

At least we know he's not a good manager, he would suck against the pros

Or maybe he's the 3rd best in the game

Even I couldn't throw honor and integrity completely out the window. And with my reputation already that says a lot.

Maybe the best managers are the ones who don't give a fuck and only take fights they will win

• Upvote 2

Or maybe he's the 3rd best in the game

Even I couldn't throw honor and integrity completely out the window. And with my reputation already that says a lot.

Maybe the best managers are the ones who don't give a fuck and only take fights they will win

Nah man, the best managers fight top 10 fights frequently and find ways to win in various weight categories. Their top guys have faced every big name out there and still managed a winning record. Their top fighters are ranked much better than 1500 p4p.