calling out the can crusher Will Stuart fight a real manager

itakebrides

Then there is the can crushing allegation - failing to realise that my fighters themselves have been total cans - usually created at 25 yrs old, training in public gyms, crap design etc. Yes I've had some easy fights, but I've also won a lot through having a functioning brain and being able to set sliders.

I shouldn't get in on this but... you do crush the shit out of some cans bro, you actually asked for easy fights? unless itakebrides straight lied.. So that is in definition crushing cans. Personally don't give a sh!t what you do, but if you're gonna crush cans at least man up to it.

• Upvote 1

Itakebrides, you must feel like a right mug now..

Take it like a man ;)

You went in guns blazing but ended up shooting blanks, it was a good laugh and harmless fun but you came out 2nd best. It happens :)

I mean, shit, I lost to fucking Rory Daly this one time...

You are getting dangerously close to another ass whoopin mate. Besides I believe it was more than just 'this one time' ;)

You are getting dangerously close to another ass whoopin mate. Besides I believe it was more than just 'this one time' ;)

This means war mate.

To respond to Snowman ...

No, I've never asked anyone for easy fights / messaged anyone for easy fights. You are confusing me with the manager "Lenny McClean" in a different thread, who pm'd an org owner asking for easy fights for 10k a piece.

I am a cancrusher. I dont even have a choice. I am the best manager in this game.

Youre all cans compared to me. Except you xanax - you are the GOAT.

Get off my nuts fanboy. It's bad enough you stalk Dee with your delusional shit, but do me a favor and stop drooling over every thread I post in.

Yes, you viking princess.

That's an order.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

No, I've never asked anyone for easy fights / messaged anyone for easy fights. You are confusing me with the manager "Lenny McClean" in a different thread, who pm'd an org owner asking for easy fights for 10k a piece.

Whoops, in the regard of asking for easy fights, I apologize I did get that confused. I still stand by the rest of the comment though. Regardless of the quality of training your fighters receive, you go in to almost every fight with a huge advantage. Just looking at your top ranked fighters VS record is all I need to see to know that you crush cans. It is just a game, so no reason to deny what you are doing.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightercombinedrecord.php?FID=224243

calling out the can crusher Will Stuart fight a real manager

Posted by Lefteye on 20 October 2014 - 06:15 PM in General Game Discussion

SteelPenn, on 19 Oct 2014 - 07:36 AM, said:snapback.png

itakebrides sounds like a nice provocative name to me! Definitely better than your forum name...

What kind of name is - itakebrides?

Sounds like someone with a death wish. I will place 50k on Will to win and I'm taking all bets.. Any takers?

SonnyMuchacho, on 19 Oct 2014 - 6:20 PM, said:snapback.png

I'll take it for $250k no less. Haven't looked at either manager's page I'm betting only on the fact that you're a fucking real cool dude and most likely wrong.

Just an idea for anyone who needs a better forum name ie SteelPenn. Yeah. I said it. I feel like if you lose this bet that should just be your new forum name. And I would respect you more probably with that name.

I'll take it for $250k no less. Haven't looked at either manager's page I'm betting only on the fact that you're a fucking great guy and most likely wrong.

I'll take that if fight happens.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would be great if you could pay up?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Worst Comp Rating
Will Stuart (-332,112)
Bowser Big Dog (-74,256)
Jax Rostenkowski (-37,986)
that speaks for it self :owned:

I am a cancrusher. I dont even have a choice. I am the best manager in this game.

Youre all cans compared to me. Especially you xanax - you really do suck.

Yep xanax suck balls all right .he another one on my target list :boxing: .

nope phat funk did a great job under the circumstances .if he only made it to round 2 o well .

• Downvote 2

I still have not been paid for the lost bets that where made in this thread?

You can send the cash owed to me here - http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=82165

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1