calling out the can crusher Will Stuart fight a real manager

itakebrides

You're not half the manager that will is so no, I don't see him challenging a forum bum like you..

Hey after i done with him i be coming after you cherry picker .Yeah this coming for a guy who trained a beast in a gym for ever then calling out id restricted opponents who he dominated and still losing :rolling: .If someone had a link to that post i be grateful :smile_anim:.Wait i found it lol lol. http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42616?st=0 .

• Upvote 2

What kind of name is - itakebrides?

Sounds like someone with a death wish. I will place 50k on Will to win and I'm taking all bets.. Any takers?

I have the same feeling about the guy like you itakebrides. I hope that he will accept your challenge, would be interesting to see it. Hiding behind manager rank would be a bitch move, since he claimed 3rd spot by crushing cans in little orgs.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like someone with a death wish. I will place 50k on Will to win and I'm taking all bets.. Any takers?

I'll take it for $250k no less. Haven't looked at either manager's page I'm betting only on the fact that you're a fucking chode yodeler and most likely wrong.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Sounds fun to me. I accept your 250k bet. Now lets get Will's attention so we can make this happen.

itakebrides sounds like a nice provocative name to me! Definitely better than your forum name...

I'll take it for $250k no less. Haven't looked at either manager's page I'm betting only on the fact that you're a fucking chode yodeler and most likely wrong.

Chode Yodeler sounds like a good forum name to me also!

Just an idea for anyone who needs a better forum name ie SteelPenn. Yeah. I said it. I feel like if you lose this bet that should just be your new forum name. And I would respect you more probably with that name.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is he sacking his guys all the sudden?

because that cocksucker got offer a fair fight against one of my guys and he instant sacked him .That bloody weasel he wont face me a fair fight he needs to have a super advantage .He had better primaries then me and he still sack his fighter as soon as he was offer this fight . . Now it looks like this will be the only fight he will take is where he has the best of me in 3 primaries . was praying to have 3 matches against this guy just incase he got lucky in one fight now it looks like i be lucky to have one. There a properer scout report on next page by dude.I try posting it here but made a balls out of it .It on next page thanks dude

I could not understand a thing of that post .

Itakebrides:

because that cocksucker got offer a fair fight against one of my guys and he instant sacked him .Here was the fight offered.That bloody weasel. he wont face me a fair fight he needs to have a super advantage .He had better primaries then me and he still and sack his fighter as soon as he was offer this fight

http://i.imgur.com/hrN1j6h.png

Today's thought:

Does the manager who challenges and fights can crushers therefore become a can crusher?

Is it cans all the way down?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Nm5pqeqA27Q/TK0t9eLSaWI/AAAAAAAAApE/6vqwoYet2b8/s1600/P1130325.JPG

• Upvote 4

Today's thought:

Does the manager who challenges and fights can crushers therefore become a can crusher?

Is it cans all the way down?

Such manager become crusher of can crusher.

lol.. he cant be serious.. it a mma game.. fight my dude

Okay i got a fight with him.Of course everything is in his favor but that the only way he would take a fight with me if i gave him every advantage .here a link to the fight http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=237745&fidb=224243 .All i can say is come on phat funk don't let me down man i counting on you :) .I hoping also to have another fight with him with another one of my guys.Of course he getting advantage in that fight as well. SO yeah when the 2 fights or comfirmed the betting and the hyping of fights can begin :) .

My can crushing crusher is driving me crazy

my obsession from a web game drives me insane

my MMA romeo, crushes crushers don't you know
wanna make you mine, gotta get in line

5-6-7-8!

• Upvote 2