calling out the can crusher Will Stuart fight a real manager

itakebrides

Okay i got a fight with him.Of course everything is in his favor but that the only way he would take a fight with me if i gave him every advantage .here a link to the fight http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=237745&fidb=224243 .All i can say is come on phat funk don't let me down man i counting on you :) .I hoping also to have another fight with him with another one of my guys.Of course he getting advantage in that fight as well. SO yeah when the 2 fights or comfirmed the betting and the hyping of fights can begin :) .

Be good if you won

O right folks we only have 1 fight because Stuart is such a bitch he either rejected fight or released his fighter when he was offer fights with me .So it looks like the fate of mma tycoon universe rest on phat funk .I wont be changing my name because i if i lose because the punk Stuart didn't except at least 2 or more fights with me .So here the fight between the the William "ultimate can crusher" Stuart versus "the mouth of the south " Mickey Hart .I someone can copy and paste the scout report i can never do it and post it some where that would be great.Here a link to the fight http://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=820712

Fight prizes below if anybody interested .Also don't make did to long winded .quality babie I have a short attention spam :smile_anim:

50k for best fight preview write up .

50k for best fan write up of phat funk

50k for whoever explains the best my will stuart is a total douchebag

50k who ever has the best prediction of fight out come

also i betting 200k on phan funk if there any takers :dancing:

^^ Damn, seems like Will has a cool little advantage there lol. I thought this was supposed to prove that Will is notthing like a can crusher (or something)? :D That match up kinda furter points out the exact opposite IMO. Anyway good that you guys got any fight at all. :P Will be interesting to see if Funk is able to pull the upset.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14075838731071.jpg

Phat "-D Notorious" Funk (237745)

I heard from my manager that there was a manager who only lets his fighters fight against guys over who they had a very big advantage. I even heard he releases his fighters to make sure that he doesn't need to accept fights. Sometimes a man has got to do what a man has got to do, and me and my manager decided it's time to take on this can crusher.

I'm the only fight the manager accepted, so he must really think i'm extremely bad. To be fair, i might have a more limited skillset than my opponent, but what i do have ... COJONES!!! I'm not afraid like that crybaby . I don't refuse match ups, I even enjoy being the underdog and whipe that stupid smile of the face of that arrogant prick standing in front of me when the cage door closes. The guy i'm going to fight is an undefeated 30-year old virgin who lost his cojones during a painfull accident in ballet class. His whole record is filled with fights against guys with either very bad records, or very bad skills , or both. His management has pampered him for too long. When Will Stuart will take that guys' diaper off, it's going to be one very shitty 'odeur' !

I'm a chinese wrecking machine and i don't like thos f*cking judges. This fight aint' going to get to the judges scorecards, as i'm pretty sure they have already been paid to let a possible decision go his way. And by the way, a 30 year old virgin with the nickname 'magic' sounds a bit tricky right? At least i have a cool nickname! Some Irish punk in the UFC thinks he is worthy of having almost the same nickname as me, but believe me, i'm the one and only!

Troy Powers, your bitch ass is going down the 12th of November and it's going to be a night to remember!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14075838731071.jpg

Phat "-D Notorious" Funk (237745)

I heard from my manager that there was a manager who only lets his fighters fight against guys over who they had a very big advantage. I even heard he releases his fighters to make sure that he doesn't need to accept fights. Sometimes a man has got to do what a man has got to do, and me and my manager decided it's time to take on this can crusher.

I'm the only fight the manager accepted, so he must really think i'm extremely bad. To be fair, i might have a more limited skillset than my opponent, but what i do have ... COJONES!!! I'm not afraid like that crybaby . I don't refuse match ups, I even enjoy being the underdog and whipe that stupid smile of the face of that arrogant prick standing in front of me when the cage door closes. The guy i'm going to fight is an undefeated 30-year old virgin who lost his cojones during a painfull accident in ballet class. His whole record is filled with fights against guys with either very bad records, or very bad skills , or both. His management has pampered him for too long. When Will Stuart will take that guys' diaper off, it's going to be one very shitty 'odeur' !

I'm a chinese wrecking machine and i don't like thos f*cking judges. This fight aint' going to get to the judges scorecards, as i'm pretty sure they have already been paid to let a possible decision go his way. And by the way, a 30 year old virgin with the nickname 'magic' sounds a bit tricky right? At least i have a cool nickname! Some Irish punk in the UFC thinks he is worthy of having almost the same nickname as me, but believe me, i'm the one and only!

Troy Powers, your bitch ass is going down the 12th of November and it's going to be a night to remember!

did you post that speach with the wrong acc, itakebrides?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Damn, seems like Will has a cool little advantage there lol. I thought this was supposed to prove that Will is notthing like a can crusher (or something)? :D That match up kinda furter points out the exact opposite IMO. Anyway good that you guys got any fight at all. :P Will be interesting to see if Funk is able to pull the upset.

Yep he has a advantage but hopefully he get a beat down that he has coming :training2: . Yeah kinda whated to challenge the punk since he only takes easy fights but anything resembling a fair fight he rejects or sacked his fighter on the spot so this the only fight i could get against him.I think he in for a rude awakening if he thinks this be a easy fight for him.So come folks only 2 days let where or all the bets predictions writes ups.There money to be made :guitar: .This is one of the most eager awaiting fight in mma tycoon history so you folks better bookmark this shit :smile_anim: and get posting

oh, i didn't read this.

why dont he do the writing him self? doesn't he like pens?

will this be the long anticipated fight between the can-crusher and the pen-crusher?

Well if you whated to read a a pot full of grammar and speller error i do it myself next time :dancing:

Dear Itakebrides

Don't worry about the loss, it was always going to happen. This is only a game, after all. But maybe you can learn something here, something bigger picture - to stop sipping on the hate juice so often? Pride comes before a fall, after all. Find something to enjoy in life outside of this game, and it won't mean so much to you.

Sending me aggressive messages telling me you're going to take me down, making out that I claim to be rank number three in the game ... so unnecessary. What you completely failed to realise is that ranking is an automated system which I have no responsibility for - I never claimed to be number three! I'm probably not even top 500. I never claimed anything - I don't even post on these forums.

Then there is the can crushing allegation - failing to realise that my fighters themselves have been total cans - usually created at 25 yrs old, training in public gyms, crap design etc. Yes I've had some easy fights, but I've also won a lot through having a functioning brain and being able to set sliders.

Anyway - lets learn something here. Had you challenged me in a more honourable way - without trying to create a shit storm against me - then I would have been a lot more responsive to your challenges. As it is, I had to ensure that you took your plate, added some salt and pepper, and ate some humble pie - because, long run, that's in your best interests buddy. It's a life skill. Better to learn it on the internet than in real life.

PS thanks for the win, and for the belt.

Love and hugs

Stuart

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Dear Itakebrides

Don't worry about the loss, it was always going to happen. This is only a game, after all. But maybe you can learn something here, something bigger picture - to stop sipping on the hate juice so often? Pride comes before a fall, after all. Find something to enjoy in life outside of this game, and it won't mean so much to you.

Sending me aggressive messages telling me you're going to take me down, making out that I claim to be rank number three in the game ... so unnecessary. What you completely failed to realise is that ranking is an automated system which I have no responsibility for - I never claimed to be number three! I'm probably not even top 500. I never claimed anything - I don't even post on these forums.

Then there is the can crushing allegation - failing to realise that my fighters themselves have been total cans - usually created at 25 yrs old, training in public gyms, crap design etc. Yes I've had some easy fights, but I've also won a lot through having a functioning brain and being able to set sliders.

Anyway - lets learn something here. Had you challenged me in a more honourable way - without trying to create a shit storm against me - then I would have been a lot more responsive to your challenges. As it is, I had to ensure that you took your plate, added some salt and pepper, and ate some humble pie - because, long run, that's in your best interests buddy. It's a life skill. Better to learn it on the internet than in real life.

Love and hugs

Stuart

Awesome post man and congrats on the win. :coffee:

Dear Itakebrides

Love and hugs

Stuart

:owned:

One trick pony clinch rapist got manhandled by a much more skilled and versatile fighter. Not really a shocker. :P

yep knew i was underdog at least i try to stop that punk for becoming number 1 nobody else seem be doing anything about it .

But maybe you can learn something here,

Yeah your a condescending douche bag :thankyou:

Not really i still took a fight which i had a chance of winning unlike some people i know :angel:

Find something to enjoy in life outside of this game, and it won't mean so much to you.

I enjoy fucking hookers bareback that count?

Then there is the can crushing allegation Yes I've had some easy fights, but I've also won a lot through having a functioning brain and being able to set sliders.

Yeah this from a guy talk to any of org owners his fighters be to who reject the fight or sack his fighter if the fight being offer is any bit fair,Yes you or a can crushing fight ducker on record don't try to say your not

:owned:

not really it he who got owned.It plain to see any fair fight he got offered against me he sacked his fighter or decline the fight.Also he would not take me up on my challenge of 4 fair fights he had to take a fight he only fight he would take against me if he had a big advantage of winning .No way would he take me on on a level playing field

Good gear both of you. I sense a Tycoon BFF has just been born.

I assume you mean BEEF nan he does not have the balls to step up to the plate to have a beef with me all he do is duck and run like a little coward against me so it be impossible to have a beef with him .

Awesome post man and congrats on the win. :coffee:

suck by nuts how about that :OMG:

Shit happens man.

Now it's time for some humble pie and to give it another go. :)

129-87-2 it my historic record i be humble quiet a few times my better mangers

To any will stuart supporter who what to take me on you know where to fine me.I wont duck a challenge but if your a will staurt supporter your a coward who talk on the forums but don't put your money where you and organized a few fights between or fighters . Also if will staurt would like to crush the beef with me and answer critics take me on in a real contest if not then you a can crushing pussy that simple :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You made the challenge and lost, no shame in that.

However, the shame comes from how one handles himself, after that loss.

In your position, having issued a challenge and all, you can't start throwing your toys from your pram, that's truly embarrassing, nor can you hide behind the fact your fighter was the weaker fighter, after all, you made the challenge.

You should keep your head up, congratulate Will and tell him you'll eat your previous words.

Then he might let you try for a 2 out of 3.

Leaving it as it stands, you just look like another can on his record. :)

• Upvote 4

yep knew i was underdog at least i try to stop that punk for becoming number 1 nobody else seem be doing anything about it .

Yeah your a condescending douche bag :thankyou:

Not really i still took a fight which i had a chance of winning unlike some people i know :angel:

I enjoy fucking hookers bareback that count?

Yeah this from a guy talk to any of org owners his fighters be to who reject the fight or sack his fighter if the fight being offer is any bit fair,Yes you or a can crushing fight ducker on record don't try to say your not

not really it he who got owned.It plain to see any fair fight he got offered against me he sacked his fighter or decline the fight.Also he would not take me up on my challenge of 4 fair fights he had to take a fight he only fight he would take against me if he had a big advantage of winning .No way would he take me on on a level playing field

I assume you mean BEEF nan he does not have the balls to step up to the plate to have a beef with me all he do is duck and run like a little coward against me so it be impossible to have a beef with him .

suck by nuts how about that :OMG:

To any will stuart supporter who what to take me on you know where to fine me.I wont duck a challenge but if your a will staurt supporter your a coward who talk on the forums but don't put your money where you and organized a few fights between or fighters . Also if will staurt would like to crush the beef with me and answer critics take me on in a real contest if not then you a can crushing pussy that simple :D

I'm really curious, how old are you? Also, I don't think that you are aware, but Grasman is cool guy and probably he is way better manager than you. He achieve a lot more than I did (of course I don't consider myself as a top manager).

Anyway, I do not support Will Stuart's actions in game and the method in which he have climbed to top 10, but I support his post after the fight. Well, he could say a lot of shit about you, but he didn't. So, play nice, accept the beating and move on :).

• Upvote 2

I'm really curious, how old are you? Also, I don't think that you are aware, but Grasman is cool guy and probably he is way better manager than you. He achieve a lot more than I did (of course I don't consider myself as a top manager).

Anyway, I do not support Will Stuart's actions in game and the method in which he have climbed to top 10, but I support his post after the fight. Well, he could say a lot of shit about you, but he didn't. So, play nice, accept the beating and move on :).

Not my style :thumbup: .I be a gracious loser if he didn't duck and every fair fight against me .Also he caused trouble with org owners sacking his fighters when they no longer a guarantee can fight .I know graman a better manager but if he challenge me i throw down in a second that what real manger do .Not sacked there fighter when there offer a fair fight .Yep i 27 years young :dancing: What shit is be saying ?you till i got one where i was a big fav and won o yeah he really owned me alright :rolleyes:

You should keep your head up, congratulate Will and tell him you'll eat your previous words.

Now i know while they call you grasman .You be smoking quiet bit of grass today if you ever think i congratulate him anytime in this lifetime ;)

• Upvote 1

Take it like a man ;)

You went in guns blazing but ended up shooting blanks, it was a good laugh and harmless fun but you came out 2nd best. It happens :)

I mean, shit, I lost to fucking Rory Daly this one time...

• Upvote 1