** The Sydney Cup ** - Big Prizes!

Beaustradamus

Any idea when this is going to start?

Is right on the first page

6. The tournament fights are tentatively set to begin during the last weekend in December. Fights will take place every two weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

"THE PUNJABI PLAYBOY" Azadshatru Singh (261992)-Bad news for Zander Harland,he is up against me and i plan to beat him till he is dead.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w28.jpg

Zander "The Green Falcon" Harland twitter response

With then pillow fist i don't think so come January 3 i will put on a show of wrestling excellence .You pussy jabs or not going to stop me taking you down and grounding and pounding your ass .If your fighting career don't work out your pillow fist would be great for answering phones in a India call center

Looks like the smack talk is already starting. I will contain myself until after the first round. Those fights should help us see who may have what it takes to go the distance.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to Pu Say's first fight also... didn't get a chance to test him so we'll see if this a colossal fuckup or something brilliant. Knowing me, it'll be a colossal fuckup.

My first fight is with Connors. The manager for Connors has not yet confirm the fight for Saturday. What happens if Connors doesn't show up for Saturdays fight (which seems likely since his manager hasn't logged in for over a month.)

Looking at the numbers again it is possible you did not set the sliders. The good news is that if your guy is any good he will get a rematch. Then he can loose fairly.

• Upvote 1

Gaha no I swear on my life I forgot to set them. You know it's been xmas and New Years and everything and with te fucked up servers I just forgot. He is a stand up fighter I wouldn't take you down. Plus I'm used to losing so if happiy admit to setting shit sliders, my signature sums me up ;)

• Upvote 1

That's a bummer dude. I understand the frustration of not setting sliders for a big fight.

And this really takes the wind out of my ability to smack talk. A win is still a win, but this one does not taste as sweet as it could.