** The Sydney Cup ** - Big Prizes!

Beaustradamus

Fight offers for knockout round sent. Niemayer is without a fight right now. Group D ended with only one active fighter. I'll go by vote. Should Kennedy or Garu be placed back in the tournament? They seem to be the highest two ranked who are out of the tournament. If you guys don't like that, do you have any other suggestions?

What does that mean for my Fighter Niemayer?? Does automaticly advance to the next round or whats up? I know you got in trouble with people sacking there fighter before everything was over. But somekind of visual again would be really helpfull :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4 fighters left: it's Huntti vs Vamoosh and Parmesan vs Poggle next. Btw, I just now realized that my fighter is the only one in the bunch who has been training in the shitty public gyms the whole time. :( I look forward to get this weird tournament concluded so I can get the hell away from Sydney lol.

Vamoosh looks bad ass. He has a granite chin, obviously he is a fast learner and has access to a private gym. I predict it's gonna be a tough night for me.

4 fighters left: it's Huntti vs Vamoosh and Parmesan vs Poggle next. Btw, I just now realized that my fighter is the only one in the bunch who has been training in the shitty public gyms the whole time. :( I look forward to get this weird tournament concluded so I can get the hell away from Sydney lol.

Vamoosh looks bad ass. He has a granite chin, obviously he is a fast learner and has access to a private gym. I predict it's gonna be a tough night for me.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w28.jpg

The Green Falcon" Zander Harland blog update

Congrats on the win but don't diss my gym bro.For a public gm it pretty good and at a very high standard.I feel Markku "Super Suomalainen" Huntt has all the tools available to him to win this tournament..Good luck to all those still in .

For a public gm it pretty good and at a very high standard. I feel Markku "Super Suomalainen" Huntt has all the tools available to him to win this tournament..Good luck to all those still in .

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13878341333189.jpg

Markku Huntti

For a public gym it is a good one. Doesn't beat a private gym by any stretch of the imagination though. :( Good fight Harland, maybe we'll see in the battlefields later down the road.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

For a public gym it is a good one. Doesn't beat a private gym by any stretch of the imagination though.

Yeah actually both guys in final trained in a private gym.Kinda leaves a sour taste i my mouth from a overall good tournament .We never now know if the best fighters and mangers won or the private gym private training that won if for then :blink: .Kinda like the steroid debate here if the the two guys were not in private gyms would they have made it to finals?.Sorry for the shit storm that going to follow but i have to put it out there

We never now know if the best fighters and mangers won or the private gym private training that won if for then :blink: . Kinda like the steroid debate here if the the two guys were not in private gyms would they have made it to finals?

Getting the best training for your fighters is a huge part of being a good manager. And being in a great gym does not help you choose the best classes to build your fighter into what he needs to be to win. That being said, with the limited time we had to train our fighters, a solid understanding of fighter creation, training, and slider setting is what got those that rose to the top into the final brackets.

At the time of creation, looking at the fighters primary stats alone, I was able to pick all 8 of the fighters that made it into round 2 of the tournament bracket. In a tournament like this, fighter creation is more important than training. 2 months, and then 2 weeks of training (the first of the three weeks is needed to recover energy) between fights is not a lot of time to mold a fighter.