** The Sydney Cup ** - Big Prizes!

Beaustradamus

Greetings everyone, I am just trying to wade my way through all this as Beau Banks has gone MIA on me :( I have contacted both managers from the final but I have no clue on all the additional awards, if anyone has offered up awards or companies have can they please contact me so I can try and get all this sorted out.

The winner of the tourney, Bawon Samedi, was in charge of handing out $2 million in prizes.

Bwang has been paid. I will figure out the others soon. Otherwise, anyone that I owe prize money to can PM me in game with the amount and I will get it sent out right away.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i checked the first page for the Bonus awards and checked now who had the Fastest (T)KO and Submission. Feel free to check for yourself.

Fastes KO : Paul Bradley vs Pu Say with TKO (Strikes) Round 1 Minute 00:31

Fastest Submission : Gene Parmesan vs Mike Holmes with Submission (Armbar) Round 1 Minute 00:48

$2,000 per finish provided by Kangaroo Punch

My Fighter Lukas Niemayer had 4 finishes and he doesnt say no to money :P

Also..

I apologize for my absence. I'll be sure to get all of the winners paid for the amount I promised. Thank you all for your participation in the tournament.

cough cough.

It's a shame tournament participants have to chase up promises made. Rather puts you off entering tournaments.

50k to the winner. 25k to 2nd place. 10k to 3rd and 4th.

Just so I have this right

1st - Timothy Poggle - Bawon Samedi

2nd - Ravi Vamoosh - Bwang Jong Sr

3rd - Gene Parmesan - G Wad

I'm not sure who was 4th since it seems Markku Hunti was supposed to be in a fight with Gene Parmesan but didn't and instead Zander Harland competed.

So was Zander Harland the guy who finished 4th?