Cleveland will suck.

ch3rubim

I thought so, The Cavs can't win if they can't get to 100. They suck

And I was right too, Knicks can't win unless they play 76ers or Lakers. And Cavs played Raptors - and Raptors this year are simply amazing, so that's not shame, really. If they would lose to Lakers or 76ers...then yeah, it something to be worry about. But here? Nah...Cavs will still be top team in the east, while Knicks won't be even close to playoffs.

I think Lebron just lost his right to be compared to Michael Jordan when he left Miami. And in the process, he also left his prime because his numbers will be going down this year, considering Kyrie and Love are both rising stars who will get more touches and plays. I think this will result to poor team chemistry, and in addition to that, the team's lack in defense will hinder a championship run this year.

First off. You can't take anything from Lebron because he has the choice to choose where he wants to work, just like how you have that choice. You have the option to relocate and so does he. He isn't MJ at all but he is a great player..On another note, early in the season, 5-7, the Cavs will make the playoffs. I have played college basketball 1 year and played with players like Kyrie. They won't win until he matures even more which will take maybe another year or two. I still believe in the cavs and I like Lebron as a person which is why I want him to succeed. He has gone through a lot in his career and I'm sure he'll pull out of this one.

The Knicks are 6 games under .500 and look like crap on the court. The only thing that makes them look any better is watching the sixers

And ch3rubim picked Knicks to be 4th team in the east. I guess that shows you how much he knows about basketball xD

The only wrong I made was about the Knicks. I really overestimated Carmello. But the rest will be spot on.

You picked NEW YORK KNICKS (The 29th team this season) to be FOURTH overall in the east. The only thing worse than that, which you could say is that 76ers will win NBA title. If you can't look at NY Knicks and say "Nope. Those fellas won't be anywhere playoffs this year" right away, then only basketball you ever saw was on TV, while you were eating your nachos with double cheese, lying on the couch.

First off. You can't take anything from Lebron because he has the choice to choose where he wants to work, just like how you have that choice. You have the option to relocate and so does he. He isn't MJ at all but he is a great player..On another note, early in the season, 5-7, the Cavs will make the playoffs. I have played college basketball 1 year and played with players like Kyrie. They won't win until he matures even more which will take maybe another year or two. I still believe in the cavs and I like Lebron as a person which is why I want him to succeed. He has gone through a lot in his career and I'm sure he'll pull out of this one.

I'm just talking about Lebron being compared to MJ as greatest ever, and even surpassing him. I just think that conversation is done. Lebron can be there at the top 5 ever but separate him from MJ already. I always hear that shit and I can stand it like if Lebron wins consecutive championships in Cleveland, then he'll be in the conversation with MJ. NOT a CHANCE.

The problem with Lebron and Kyrie is Lebron has to give his point guard mentality and let Kyrie set the plays for the team making him an unstoppable second option in the offense, waiting for lobs and in the post. He catches the ball so far away many times. Kyrie is the point guard on this team and now he looks like a combo guard and its slowing down his improvement.

Their team would be unstoppable if Lebron was moving more without the ball. He has to figure that out himself, he has to stop trying to be the number 1 fantasy player.

You picked NEW YORK KNICKS (The 29th team this season) to be FOURTH overall in the east. The only thing worse than that, which you could say is that 76ers will win NBA title. If you can't look at NY Knicks and say "Nope. Those fellas won't be anywhere playoffs this year" right away, then only basketball you ever saw was on TV, while you were eating your nachos with double cheese, lying on the couch.

That was just a bold move. I take risks. That was the only bad move I made anyway. And that topic is so far away from the thread anyway

And all the dumbthits and idiots can do is troll LOL

At least you won't be surpriesed anymore if the cavs suck all thanks to me.

See, what I told you about Kyrie's mind?

If Lebron transfers to another team again, wonder what these LBJ suckers will do.

Trolling? That's like the pot calling the kettle black

My thread is still strong :training2:

Too many expected so much from Cavs :sad01_anim:

remember, your imaginary girl friend started this thread not you.

Your thread? Pretty sure this thread is Ch3rubim's. Although, from your names, I think we just found another multi...

I already told Mike about it a few weeks ago, but I guess he just said the same lame excuse he threw here "Oww, the other account belongs to my girlfriend"...but I still believe that his right hand counts as him, so even if that other one belongs to his "girlfriend", then it still his account. I dont know why Mike didn't ban that fool...

I already told Mike about it a few weeks ago, but I guess he just said the same lame excuse he threw here "Oww, the other account belongs to my girlfriend"...but I still believe that his right hand counts as him, so even if that other one belongs to his "girlfriend", then it still his account. I dont know why Mike didn't ban that fool...

If s3raphim is him, and ch3rubim is her, then he must be pretty shit at this game. He is getting beat by his "girlfriend". Tbh, it would be less embarrassing for it to be a multi

• Upvote 1

If s3raphim is him, and ch3rubim is her, then he must be pretty shit at this game. He is getting beat by his "girlfriend". Tbh, it would be less embarrassing for it to be a multi

Well...its his right hand after all. So why are you suprised it beats him? There is only one thing that he beats that right hand with...If you know what I mean... xD

• Upvote 1