Cleveland will suck.

ch3rubim

So, its official. If Cavs end up anywhere from 1st to 4th seed, you pay Scoobs 500k. If they end up lower than 4th (5th spot and below), he pays you. We will keep that in mind. Hope you still gonna be around when season ends.

Exactly, holla at me when you can back up your statements with some VIP, In Game cash, Money order, MasterCard, Visa whatever the hell you want

There is no argument,theres fact and opinion, Since you are correct, lets bet on your fact... because it will prove to us all that it is merely just an OPINION.

If its an opinion, why are you hurt? LOL. go back and read your first comment

Look how you defended LBJ and suck. then you agreed he broke NBA culture, you sure are dumb.

Then I just evaluated their performance vs knicks, you got hurt again. LOL what a sucker.

suck on LBJ. you dumbass.

Such a mature and smart respond. You are already trying to weasel your way out of the bet? Why? Scared that you were wrong and you will have to pay? xD

So, its official. If Cavs end up anywhere from 1st to 4th seed, you pay Scoobs 500k. If they end up lower than 4th (5th spot and below), he pays you. We will keep that in mind. Hope you still gonna be around when season ends.

Its done. Easy money

Nope. You ACCEPTED bet with Cavs being outside top 4. You wanna cheat and change the rules of the bet YOU AGREED on? Not cool, man. Don't be a bitch, man up and stick to your word.

I thought I was the one calling for the 500k bet ;)

he'll never pay up though ;)

I know, I never expected him to. I just had no idea he will bitch out so quickly and try to weasel his way out of this xD Even he doesn't believe that he can win this bet xD

Where did you find this fucking guy?

"Bet is on, unless I lose, then it is off. Or if my vagina gets particularly itchy, then my mum won't let me play with the big boys any more".

• Upvote 1

but if rose gets injured, bets over.

The big IF.

If you put it that way, if Young, Nash, Randle did not get injured my Lakers could be playoff material. Rose getting injured is a likely scenario as he has been injured for the better part of 3y. In fact Rose being Rose EVER is a big question. He was MVP in 2011 and i highly doubt he will ever be at that level again. In fact i seriously doubt he will be top PG in the league let alone best player.

The big IF.

If you put it that way, if Young, Nash, Randle did not get injured my Lakers could be playoff material. Rose getting injured is a likely scenario as he has been injured for the better part of 3y. In fact Rose being Rose EVER is a big question. He was MVP in 2011 and i highly doubt he will ever be at that level again. In fact i seriously doubt he will be top PG in the league let alone best player.

Hmmm...nope...they would only be better than Knicks. Still not playoff team xD