Cleveland will suck.

ch3rubim

Cleveland actually do suck a LOT MORE than everyone had them to. I mean it will be December tomorrow and they are 8-7 and 6th in a very average East. At the moment it does not look like they will be winning the East let alone winning or challenging for a title. It is still early and i think they will turn this around, but at the moment it looks like the Raptors could be the team to beat in the East unless Chicago can be healthy (which is not likely).

• Downvote 1

Figures he'd disappear when they start winning

Nah, Its just Mike. I PMed him a while ago about his multis and like 2 days ago I got reply that he was busy but already took care of those multis xD

• 1 month later...

they banned my account, I had to make a new one. The cavs are hopeless. LBJ is leaving again.

And how about your prediction about Knicks? :) Their triangle seems to work perfect - and they are as good as you said they will be :) I guess they are also better than Cavs are, which sounds legit. I feel bad for making fun of you, because now we can see how much you really now about basketball :)

PS. You got banned for having multis :)

PS.2. We missed you. Now we can have some fun here again :D

And how about your prediction about Knicks? :) Their triangle seems to work perfect - and they are as good as you said they will be :) I guess they are also better than Cavs are, which sounds legit. I feel bad for making fun of you, because now we can see how much you really now about basketball :)

PS. You got banned for having multis :)

PS.2. We missed you. Now we can have some fun here again :D

troll. irelevant from thread.

where's scoby? admit ur defeat. thers no chance cavs are making 4th seat.

i wonder what lbj suckers will say when he leaves again.

It was from thread, go back some time when you said Knicks will be 4th :) How about you admitting defeat first, little hipocrit? :)

And LBJ didn't quit - last time I checked, he was hurt. Same as many other players - happens. And again, it comes from Mavs fans, so Im as far from LBJ as I can be - not everyone who proves you wrong is LBJ fan, kid :)

It was from thread, go back some time when you said Knicks will be 4th :) How about you admitting defeat first, little hipocrit? :)

And LBJ didn't quit - last time I checked, he was hurt. Same as many other players - happens. And again, it comes from Mavs fans, so Im as far from LBJ as I can be - not everyone who proves you wrong is LBJ fan, kid :)

troll. i already said knicks was a mistake and an irelevant one. far from thread.

lbj is off his prime just like i said. he cant win with this team, he'll be wasting years without a ring if he stays.

cleveland prepare the torches.

troll. irelevant from thread.

where's scoby? admit ur defeat. thers no chance cavs are making 4th seat.

i wonder what lbj suckers will say when he leaves again.

Continue begging your boyfriend to leave Cleveland and go wherever the hell you want him to, im not up for arguing with a doorknob about how much better the knicks are doing than the Cavs. Neither are my team (Magic) and all i wanted was the heat to broken up because of their obnoxious and disloyal fans. You might be right, Cleveland doesnt look like they will finish top 4, especially since LBJ got hurt and Varejao is out for the year, but where are the knicks and their triangle offense that would beat the world? I guess youre still right about that huh? If you werent so set on trolling you might have won yourself a little bet, but instead you used your little Derrick Rose provision as an excuse to keep trolling. Youre a waste of time who managed to find a way to be disliked from everyone on this site and BANNED from a text based online game. I cant waste valuable time on a troll

Continue begging your boyfriend to leave Cleveland and go wherever the hell you want him to, im not up for arguing with a doorknob about how much better the knicks are doing than the Cavs. Neither are my team (Magic) and all i wanted was the heat to broken up because of their obnoxious and disloyal fans. You might be right, Cleveland doesnt look like they will finish top 4, especially since LBJ got hurt and Varejao is out for the year, but where are the knicks and their triangle offense that would beat the world? I guess youre still right about that huh? If you werent so set on trolling you might have won yourself a little bet, but instead you used your little Derrick Rose provision as an excuse to keep trolling. Youre a waste of time who managed to find a way to be disliked from everyone on this site and BANNED from a text based online game. I cant waste valuable time on a troll

lol butthurt using knicks excuse which is very far from thread. and i already said they were a mistake.

who said only the bulls are bettter than cavs? where's your easy money now?

prepare the torches

I was one of the guys that said that only Bulls are better than Cavs. And I still think so. Hawks for sure aren't better. Wizards for sure aren't better. Your beloved NY Knicks FOR SURE aren't better.

You say Cavs are doing bad. Yeah, they are. Best player in the world is injured. Their only legit rim defender went down for a season. They have at the moment no one who can really defend their paint and that's why they are losing. If I recall correctly you are both Spurs fan and NY Knicks fan (you HAVE to be NY Knicks fan to think before the season that they will end up as 4th team in the east). It's easy to pick a team where guys are injured and say "Ow, they suck". No one WANTS to be injured. No one is TRYING to get injured. It happens. During games, during practice - during normal life. LBJ didn't pick to be injured, because that hits his value - how many players and trades were denied because of injury history? In those days no one wants to have big injury history, because that may mean you are gone from the league. So if you want to pretend like you know what you are saying, keep on doing it. I don't care, you just deliver some pretty decent comedy for us to laugh at, because you have no arguments to defend your point of view and all you are doing is keep calling people trolls or LBJ suckers, when they have other opinion - that's straight grad school type of child.

So, if you want to be treated here seriously - start talking with some sense at least. If you don't want to be treated seriously...well, if you want that, then you just admit that you are a troll. So ball is in your court - start talking, instead of insulting everyone, and maybe you can be treated seriously at some point.