Cleveland will suck.

ch3rubim

Please watch their game first because apparently you haven't. Melo had 6 assist their last game.

6 assits for Melo...so what? Donald Sloan got 10 rebounds in his first game. Should we start talking about him being best rebounding PG in the NBA? If you want to:

A ) Judge Clevland based on 1 game and say they will be #6 seed in the east (which isn't really hard, you dont have to be over .500 to make playoffs there)

B ) Judge Knicks based on 1 game and say they are awesome at Triangle and they will be top 4 team

Then...I guess you HAS to be on a level of a NBA-championship-level head coach. Or you are just butthurted kid who cheered for Miami and now is hurt that LBJ left Heat for money, which will come in 2 seasons (shockingly, just when LBJs current deal expires...) and now HOPES that Cavs will fail, but they won't. Love has to take backseat to LBJ - yeah. But he still will get his 20pts+ with 10rebounds+ with ease. Irving has to take a backseat - yeah, of course he has. But he still has sick handles and can break ankles of every player in the league and can shoot 3s pretty well. Add to it the best player in the world and you get better Big 3 than you had in Miami. Also people around them are better, because now their bench guys don't have to score much - all they have to do is buy LBJ, Love and Irving some time to get some rest for 10-15minutes a game MAX.

Talent-wise Cavs are made to win the title. Im not big believer in the scenario that they WILL win the title this year, because they have to get used to this team and playing together, but I can see them going to east finals EASILY with 50wins+. Don't forget, it's east. No matter how good Wizards are, no matter how packed Hawks may be, no matter how hyped Hornets are - that's still freakin east. You have 2 teams on top in Cavs and Bulls, while rest of the conference will fight for those last 2 spots with home advantage in the playoffs. If Bulls or Cavs get injured to one of their key players (Like D-Rose, who already is down), you are left with one team for almost guaranteed pick to win the conference. In the west Cavs prolly would end up around 4th seed, just because you have Spurs, Clippers, GSW or Mavs there, which would take advantage of lack of teamwork in Clevland. I wouldn't bet on Cavs against grinding team like Memphis, which would basically ran them down and beat them up. But in the east? LBJ couldn't ask for easier way to conference finals, because only Bulls can dethrone them now.

Now, to your "brilliant" Knicks. You say Melo got 6 assists in one game. Yeah, that's good start. But he won't get 6 assists per game. They primary PG is out for 2-3 weeks more, so SOMEONE has to run the plays. Once Calderon comes back, you will see Melo going back to his shooting-only nights, because that's what he does. Don't make mistake about it, last year he avereged most FG attempts with 21.3. Why? Because now-days Melo scores. Nothing more. Sure, he will give you a few rebounds or assists here and there - but he's primarly a shooter. For how long they are working on triangle? 2 months? 3? Forget that you will change Melo's gamestyle in 2-3 months. You need time to change his habbits, teach him new plays and show him how the game will go now. Last year it was simply like that - give Melo the ball and let him do his thing. You need to change that and I doubt Melo will like the idea of having ball less in his hands. His just like Kobe - high-scoring, but not much else. Knicks were biggest losers of the offseason because they kept Melo. They had a chance to get rid of him and start rebuilding team - but they did same mistake as Lakers did - they gave Melo max deal and now they are stuck with him. He will take huge chunk of salary cap before new deal kicks in so for next 2 years Knicks are done and can forget about good playoff run.

As much as I hate that - Spurs will win the title again. Im huge Mavs fans, so last playoffs were awful, watching Mavs giving Spurs toughest test of last years playoffs for them - yet losing to them in round 1. But I don't see any team this season who can beat them in the playoffs series. They will get another 60wins season, they will go to finals again and most likely win the title again. They are just THAT good. But will it be Clevland losing to Spurs? I don't know. Like I said, at this point only Bulls can stop Cavs in the playoffs.

McGrady signed with them right before the playoffs began, like 1 game before so that he could be eligible, before that he was playing in china because he couldnt get a job in the NBA, as a 33 year old swingman who lost his springs because of back problems early on in his career. I honestly dont see how you make validity to the comments you make, even so much as to think im crying when the title of this thread in it self exposes someone sobbing over the NBA's best player choosing to go home, better his chances to win in the future and stimulate the economy in his hometown.

But you dont even believe the things you say thus you wont even bet, im trying to find ways to excuse your statements by just believing that you are making your best attempt at frustrating people and just falling short, but to actually believe the stuff you say is astounding

6 assits for Melo...so what? Donald Sloan got 10 rebounds in his first game. Should we start talking about him being best rebounding PG in the NBA? If you want to:

A ) Judge Clevland based on 1 game and say they will be #6 seed in the east (which isn't really hard, you dont have to be over .500 to make playoffs there)

B ) Judge Knicks based on 1 game and say they are awesome at Triangle and they will be top 4 team

Then...I guess you HAS to be on a level of a NBA-championship-level head coach. Or you are just butthurted kid who cheered for Miami and now is hurt that LBJ left Heat for money, which will come in 2 seasons (shockingly, just when LBJs current deal expires...) and now HOPES that Cavs will fail, but they won't. Love has to take backseat to LBJ - yeah. But he still will get his 20pts+ with 10rebounds+ with ease. Irving has to take a backseat - yeah, of course he has. But he still has sick handles and can break ankles of every player in the league and can shoot 3s pretty well. Add to it the best player in the world and you get better Big 3 than you had in Miami. Also people around them are better, because now their bench guys don't have to score much - all they have to do is buy LBJ, Love and Irving some time to get some rest for 10-15minutes a game MAX.

Talent-wise Cavs are made to win the title. Im not big believer in the scenario that they WILL win the title this year, because they have to get used to this team and playing together, but I can see them going to east finals EASILY with 50wins+. Don't forget, it's east. No matter how good Wizards are, no matter how packed Hawks may be, no matter how hyped Hornets are - that's still freakin east. You have 2 teams on top in Cavs and Bulls, while rest of the conference will fight for those last 2 spots with home advantage in the playoffs. If Bulls or Cavs get injured to one of their key players (Like D-Rose, who already is down), you are left with one team for almost guaranteed pick to win the conference. In the west Cavs prolly would end up around 4th seed, just because you have Spurs, Clippers, GSW or Mavs there, which would take advantage of lack of teamwork in Clevland. I wouldn't bet on Cavs against grinding team like Memphis, which would basically ran them down and beat them up. But in the east? LBJ couldn't ask for easier way to conference finals, because only Bulls can dethrone them now.

Now, to your "brilliant" Knicks. You say Melo got 6 assists in one game. Yeah, that's good start. But he won't get 6 assists per game. They primary PG is out for 2-3 weeks more, so SOMEONE has to run the plays. Once Calderon comes back, you will see Melo going back to his shooting-only nights, because that's what he does. Don't make mistake about it, last year he avereged most FG attempts with 21.3. Why? Because now-days Melo scores. Nothing more. Sure, he will give you a few rebounds or assists here and there - but he's primarly a shooter. For how long they are working on triangle? 2 months? 3? Forget that you will change Melo's gamestyle in 2-3 months. You need time to change his habbits, teach him new plays and show him how the game will go now. Last year it was simply like that - give Melo the ball and let him do his thing. You need to change that and I doubt Melo will like the idea of having ball less in his hands. His just like Kobe - high-scoring, but not much else. Knicks were biggest losers of the offseason because they kept Melo. They had a chance to get rid of him and start rebuilding team - but they did same mistake as Lakers did - they gave Melo max deal and now they are stuck with him. He will take huge chunk of salary cap before new deal kicks in so for next 2 years Knicks are done and can forget about good playoff run.

As much as I hate that - Spurs will win the title again. Im huge Mavs fans, so last playoffs were awful, watching Mavs giving Spurs toughest test of last years playoffs for them - yet losing to them in round 1. But I don't see any team this season who can beat them in the playoffs series. They will get another 60wins season, they will go to finals again and most likely win the title again. They are just THAT good. But will it be Clevland losing to Spurs? I don't know. Like I said, at this point only Bulls can stop Cavs in the playoffs.

I never base my opinion on one game. are you stupid? I base them on there abilities, roles, potential, age, career.

You clearly have very low basketball IQ.

I am not a Miami fan. I am a Spurs fan since 1998

I just predicted 6th seat for cavs. If their mental fortitude doesn't fall apart.(I know you cant understand this)

Do you think a player as talented and as young as Irving will settle for mediocre numbers and a mediocre role? He's still 22, he's aiming for a max salary, too. He needs numbers to back him up in the future. And he can't do it if he teams up with a point-forward who dominates the ball.

No problem for Love, he's desperate to win championship but Kyrie? I don't know.

The fact alone that Melo would be very dominant in this offense since he can score more easily and effeciently is enough. You'll see he will average close to 6 assists. This one is a no-brainer. Kobe was even a bigger ball-hog and he won 3 straight championships with this offense.

A healthy Heat team could easily destroy the cavs.

McGrady signed with them right before the playoffs began, like 1 game before so that he could be eligible, before that he was playing in china because he couldnt get a job in the NBA, as a 33 year old swingman who lost his springs because of back problems early on in his career. I honestly dont see how you make validity to the comments you make, even so much as to think im crying when the title of this thread in it self exposes someone sobbing over the NBA's best player choosing to go home, better his chances to win in the future and stimulate the economy in his hometown.

But you dont even believe the things you say thus you wont even bet, im trying to find ways to excuse your statements by just believing that you are making your best attempt at frustrating people and just falling short, but to actually believe the stuff you say is astounding

So you do admit you're one of LBJ's sucker. LOL

He's breaking NBA culture. Setting a bad example for future rookies and stars. He is the first player in NBA labeled to have done so. This is his identity now, NBA wasn't all about money and sucking up, joining who u think the better team is. It is now, thanks to him. I was a fan of him before, not anymore.

For the record, I am a Spurs fan.

So you do admit you're one of LBJ's sucker. LOL

He's breaking NBA culture. Setting a bad example for future rookies and stars. He is the first player in NBA labeled to have done so. This is his identity now, NBA wasn't all about money and sucking up, joining who u think the better team is. It is now, thanks to him. I was a fan of him before, not anymore.

For the record, I am a Spurs fan.

My point exactly, you are crying... i never was a LBJ fan from the start, ive said that a thousand times before you even joined this game, its all over the forums... He set a bad example by having "the decision" and joining two other superstars in miami instead of building his own destiny in Cleveland from the beginning

My point exactly, you are crying... i never was a LBJ fan from the start, ive said that a thousand times before you even joined this game, its all over the forums... He set a bad example by having "the decision" and joining two other superstars in miami instead of building his own destiny in Cleveland from the beginning

What crying? Are you stupid? I am merely stating a fact that other people can't accept. And my prediction on cleveland was never based on this you stupid shit. read thoroughly. It's all on team chemistry and roster management.

You're the one crying coz the truth hurts. Go suck some more.

Soo...why exactly LBJ is "destroying" the league? Because he wants to make as much many as possible, based on a fact he is the best in the world at what he does, by playing in the league aimed to make maximum profit possible (look at their new TV deal for example)? Yeah, that's bad. How dare he trying to make millions and millions of dollars? He is such a jerk, because he wants to earn money...

And Irving - just for your info - doesn't have to aim for max deal. He already signed max deal with Cavs.

You throw that "basketball IQ" in each post, like that's something important. That's just a slogan made up to cover players' abillity to think the game, know what they should do. Correct if Im wrong, wasn't Kidd talked as high "basketball IQ" player? We saw first-hand how that translate to something else besides actual playing the basketball, when he butcherd Nets as head coach. Your normal IQ is low, not only the basketball one...

Soo...why exactly LBJ is "destroying" the league? Because he wants to make as much many as possible, based on a fact he is the best in the world at what he does, by playing in the league aimed to make maximum profit possible (look at their new TV deal for example)? Yeah, that's bad. How dare he trying to make millions and millions of dollars? He is such a jerk, because he wants to earn money...

And Irving - just for your info - doesn't have to aim for max deal. He already signed max deal with Cavs.

You throw that "basketball IQ" in each post, like that's something important. That's just a slogan made up to cover players' abillity to think the game, know what they should do. Correct if Im wrong, wasn't Kidd talked as high "basketball IQ" player? We saw first-hand how that translate to something else besides actual playing the basketball, when he butcherd Nets as head coach. Your normal IQ is low, not only the basketball one...

See look at this guy. He's one of those people Im talking about.

He did sign but he's only 22, with his talent, he still wants to break stat records. Playing, with Lebron, he can't become the best PG in the league. After four years, he'll be aiming for bigger contracts.

Look what James said because he knows this part is crucial to their chemistry.

“I’ll probably handle the ball a little bit, but this is Kyrie [irving's] show,” James said Saturday following the team’s first practice of training camp. “He’s our point guard. He’s our floor general, and we need him to put us in position to succeed offensively. He has to demand that and command that from us with him handling the ball.”

I think Its not working that way.

If he however, dominates the ball more than Lebron, then good. But I don't see that happenning.

You mean what? I just asked how LBJ is destroying the league in your stupid opinion .-. Becuase if that's only because he looks to make as much money as possible, then GTFO. You would do EXACTLY same thing if you were in his place. You don't even know if LBJ will play in Cavs for 4 years. He can very well opt out in at the end of the season and go somewhere else. At best he has 2 years in Cavs, because when salary cap goes up - look out below, everyone will be after LBJ and he will get 30 max offers from all the teams. LeBron at least cares about winning, whie Kobe is sitting in LA, thinking if he wants to play more than 10 games this season and counting money. That dude is all about the money, LBJ at least wants to win another title.

You mean what? I just asked how LBJ is destroying the league in your stupid opinion .-. Becuase if that's only because he looks to make as much money as possible, then GTFO. You would do EXACTLY same thing if you were in his place. You don't even know if LBJ will play in Cavs for 4 years. He can very well opt out in at the end of the season and go somewhere else. At best he has 2 years in Cavs, because when salary cap goes up - look out below, everyone will be after LBJ and he will get 30 max offers from all the teams. LeBron at least cares about winning, whie Kobe is sitting in LA, thinking if he wants to play more than 10 games this season and counting money. That dude is all about the money, LBJ at least wants to win another title.

You're obviously a LBJ sucker, too. Only business men likes this style. NBA legends disliked this. And Kareem Abdul-Jabbar had the best comments.

You're no basketball fan. Just a sucker.

Victustify stop entertaining this idiot, God could slap him in the face and tell him hes wrong and he still wouldnt get it,im sure after every Cavs game he will look at this thread attempting to say that he was right, his bitchass wont even accept a bet on the words he speaks so he obviously has no nuts. Instead of Cherubim and Seraphim he needs to change his name to Eunuch

Lol? Im Mavs fan and I couldn't care less about LBJ, so get lost, you airballed that insult xD You are a child, if everyone who thinks something else than you is LBJ sucker. Kobe is all about money. Melo is all about money. MJ is all about money. All of them are. If not, they wouldn't accept any sponsorship deals, they wouldn't signature shoe lines with their names, they wouldn't jump into movies, they wouldn't even negotiate their contracts. If players would care only about the game, they would take what's given just to be able to play.

Check out Dirk - he knows hes not as good as he used to and he took huuuuuge pay cut just to help Mavs build better team. THAT'S type of player who cares about winning. So get lost, kid.

Lol? Im Mavs fan and I couldn't care less about LBJ, so get lost, you airballed that insult xD You are a child, if everyone who thinks something else than you is LBJ sucker. Kobe is all about money. Melo is all about money. MJ is all about money. All of them are. If not, they wouldn't accept any sponsorship deals, they wouldn't signature shoe lines with their names, they wouldn't jump into movies, they wouldn't even negotiate their contracts. If players would care only about the game, they would take what's given just to be able to play.

Check out Dirk - he knows hes not as good as he used to and he took huuuuuge pay cut just to help Mavs build better team. THAT'S type of player who cares about winning. So get lost, kid.

The names you mentioned maintained dignity and did not suck up to others. They are the players who will carry a team and accept the help from others. That's the difference, that's the NBA culture.

Lebron's just sucking up to others saying "you carry the team, I'll just help but I get the bigger salary and If you mess up, I'll find another team"

The names you mentioned maintained dignity and did not suck up to others. They are the players who will carry a team and accept the help from others. That's the difference, that's the NBA culture.

Lebron's just sucking up to others saying "you carry the team, I'll help but I get the bigger salary and If you mess up, I'll find another team"

Yeah...he was so bad when he led Miami with EVERY stat during their games...you don't even know what are you talking about, Scoob is right. There is no reason to waste time and energy on 12yr old troll...see you at the end off the season, when we can laugh at you and your "basketball IQ", bi-a-tch.

Victustify stop entertaining this idiot, God could slap him in the face and tell him hes wrong and he still wouldnt get it,im sure after every Cavs game he will look at this thread attempting to say that he was right, his bitchass wont even accept a bet on the words he speaks so he obviously has no nuts. Instead of Cherubim and Seraphim he needs to change his name to Eunuch

Crying? Can't win an arguement?

Go suck some more.

Yeah...he was so bad when he led Miami with EVERY stat during their games...you don't even know what are you talking about, Scoob is right. There is no reason to waste time and energy on 12yr old troll...see you at the end off the season, when we can laugh at you and your "basketball IQ", bi-a-tch.

What a stupid reply. LOL

He led Miami but he didn't say he was going to. He said wade was the leader. He's sucking.

If he's so bad, yet he led Miami in all the stats...I guess he really is the best player in the world. As you said, he didn't care about being a leader, yet he was one. Imagine what his stats would be like, if he decided to actually be a leader.

And last question - if you are so sure they will fail, why won't you take Scooby's bet? I mean, you KNOW Clevland will fail, so that should be easy way to get you a year of VIP. Why won't you take, since you are 100% sure they won't be as good as hype says? Is it possible that you are actually scared (or just know they will be good this year) but keep trying to look "tough" and "smart"? Because that's how it looks like. You can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk.

If he's so bad, yet he led Miami in all the stats...I guess he really is the best player in the world. As you said, he didn't care about being a leader, yet he was one. Imagine what his stats would be like, if he decided to actually be a leader.

And last question - if you are so sure they will fail, why won't you take Scooby's bet? I mean, you KNOW Clevland will fail, so that should be easy way to get you a year of VIP. Why won't you take, since you are 100% sure they won't be as good as hype says? Is it possible that you are actually scared (or just know they will be good this year) but keep trying to look "tough" and "smart"? Because that's how it looks like. You can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk.

Are you really that stupid? He's just flopping, he's saying that so the pressure won't be on him and other players would buy into it.

Coz he's just crying, he can't win a single arguement.

I'm not even a VIP myself. this game is just past time for me.

If you have made ANY valid points, Any... A single one, someone would agree with you, but nobody does. Torrelio offered a bet to you because he knew your comments were absolutely stupid and you declined. He doesnt even comment much in the forums but he spent the time to address your dumb ass. He also decided not to continue going back and forth with you because you are SO far off with EVERYTHING you state.

As Victusify said, either take my bet or continue to be seen as a dumb ass bitch, theres no excuse for not taking it. Heaving "Basketball IQ & Youre Crying" statements about people who have given you every chance to step up to the challenge further proves that you are quite adolescent between the ears. I'd rather debate with someone who can think

If you have made ANY valid points, Any... A single one, someone would agree with you, but nobody does. Torrelio offered a bet to you because he knew your comments were absolutely stupid and you declined. He doesnt even comment much in the forums but he spent the time to address your dumb ass. He also decided not to continue going back and forth with you because you are SO far off with EVERYTHING you state.

As Victusify said, either take my bet or continue to be seen as a dumb ass bitch, theres no excuse for not taking it. Heaving "Basketball IQ & Youre Crying" statements about people who have given you every chance to step up to the challenge further proves that you are quite adolescent between the ears. I'd rather debate with someone who can think

It's clear that my statements are backed up with supporting details and have intelligence. Are you really that dumb not to understand them?

Are you really that stupid? He's just flopping, he's saying that so the pressure won't be on him and other players would buy into it.

Coz he's just crying, he can't win a single arguement.

I'm not even a VIP myself. this game is just past time for me.

So...yeah, you can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk, bi-a-tch. That's all I wanted to know.

So...yeah, you can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk, bi-a-tch. That's all I wanted to know.

Exactly, holla at me when you can back up your statements with some VIP, In Game cash, Money order, MasterCard, Visa whatever the hell you want

There is no argument,theres fact and opinion, Since you are correct, lets bet on your fact... because it will prove to us all that it is merely just an OPINION.