Return of THE MONSTER

Showdown

lo!!l in his last 5 fights he is 2-3 !! He got lost all three fights by tko....people need to brag when they are on a 5 fight win streak or something...mma tycoon threads are the funniest

Oh newbies.................the ignorance towards the past.

Come back once once you have gotten a guy in the top 100.

• Upvote 1

another ball rider...let him be a man and defend himself...you defending a guy you probably never met in your life is ignorant

no what is ignorant is your inability to notice a great legend in the game. you care about his previous record but look at his competition. Rinky Spider is 3rd p4p and your saying stuff about his record? if you focused on your fighters instead of getting numerous multi's you may have a fighter as good as him at one point.

• Upvote 2

no what is ignorant is your inability to notice a great legend in the game. you care about his previous record but look at his competition. Rinky Spider is 3rd p4p and your saying stuff about his record? if you focused on your fighters instead of getting numerous multi's you may have a fighter as good as him at one point.

or the 23 straight wins to start his career.

• Upvote 2

lo!!l in his last 5 fights he is 2-3 !! He got lost all three fights by tko....people need to brag when they are on a 5 fight win streak or something...mma tycoon threads are the funniest

Lmao youre a dumbass. Dude was SHW #1 for quite a while smashing every competitor in the first round except for 3 and went 23-0

You're a fuckin idiot

• Upvote 3

Well since Danny Power went to the bahamas & I can't bug you for Waru Kuzuri....

Would love to be the 1st opponent for my least favorite manager to fight. I'd love to say it was a rivalry but it's too lopsided in your favor sir, I'd like nothing more than to fix that error
  • Upvote 1