Live Updates

Starting XI (4-2-3-1 formation)

G. Brophy

C. Rollins R. Daly C. Brazier

B. Venderra J. Hetfield ©

M. Tycoon C. Smith M. Brakeley V. Andropov

K. Yento

NOTABLE EVENTS!

8 mins: Throw in from Mike Tycoon wide on the left goes to Rory Daly. Daly lays it off to John Hetfield, who is approaching the edge of the box. He takes a touch to set himself, before releasing a huge drive which see the ball fly past the goalkeeper and into the bottom corner! GOAL! John Hetfield (Rory Daly) 1-0!

17 mins: Throw in from Tycoon again on the left, and he throws it to Daly. Daly whips in a cross which is headed clear by the defender. Hetfield collects, and plays a 1-2 with Vasily Andropov and passes it to Bob Venderra. Venderra plays his own one-two with Daly, and sends it wide to Tycoon, who whips in a lovely delivery, but it is again cleared. This time however, Hetfield sends a first time volleyed pass in to Castor Rollins, who finishes past the goalkeeper! GOAL! Castor Rollins (John Hetfield) 2-0!

18 mins: From the kickoff, Erithe immediately launch the ball upfield, but it is headed to Hetfield by Caleb Smith. Hetfield and Venderra pass the ball between them, making the opposition work hard to chase it down. Hetfield plays a long ball forward that is collected by Brophy 35 yards from goal. He hits a long range shot which beats the keeper, but cannons off the crossbar and out for a goal kick.

21 mins: Corner to Tycoon F.C., and Conor Brazier steps up to take it on the right hand side. He swings the ball into the edge of the 6 yard box where Michael Brakeley is waiting, and he sidefoots home from close range! GOAL! Michael Brakeley (Conor Brazier) 3-0!

28 mins: Erithe are forced into making a substitution after one of their players is injured after a crunching tackle from Tycoon captain John Hetfield!

36 mins: Smith has the ball in Tycoon's half, and he starts a Tycoon move of some great passing. One touch passes to Tycoon, then Hetfield, then Rollins, and finally Daly finishes with Daly taking a shot from the edge of the area which smashes off the post!

HALF TIME

Substitutions

T. John > K. Yento, K. Souza > V. Andropov, J. Dhaliwal > M. Brakeley, M. O'Sullivan > C. Smith, B. Banks > M. Tycoon, B. O'Donnel > J. Hetfield, A. Newton > B. Venderra, B. Tornados > C. Brazier, L. Staz > R. Daly, D. Yeung > C. Rollins, K. Enlow > G. Brophy

SECOND HALF

55 mins: Corner from Aaron Newton causes havoc, before it finds its way to Beau Banks on the left. The ball manages to find it's way out to Bwang Tornados on the right, but his cross is cleared. Jin Dhaliwal launches a long ball over the top that Laz Staz latches on to and finishes confidently! GOAL! Laz Staz (Jin Dhaliwal) 4-0!

FULL TIME!

Erithe & Belvedere 0 - 4 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

John Hetfield

Castor Rollins

Michael Brakeley

Laz Staz

Man of the Match: John Hetfield, 1 goal, 1 assist, 1 injury-causing tackle. Match Rating of 8.2

That is it for the Pre-Season friendlies! I will take all the footage of the goals and make a video of them all which hopefully will be done either tomorrow or on Friday. A Live Stream will also be happening this weekend should the Twitch integration in FM15 be good quality, so I will post here (and in Tycoon Chat) when it is happening so people can watch.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for doing this, it's a lot of fun. I'm starting to get a Football Manager itch... (but I only have 08 and 12 :( )

If you ever get tempted to try out FM15, I could try to share it to your library so you can play it when I am not on it? At the moment, I only play it when I am doing the Tycoon F.C. career so you should have plenty of time to test it out.

If you ever get tempted to try out FM15, I could try to share it to your library so you can play it when I am not on it? At the moment, I only play it when I am doing the Tycoon F.C. career so you should have plenty of time to test it out.

That's very generous. I think I'll just wait for a sale though and work through my backlog of other games (I know, first world problems). Given I love the series, I don't think I can go too wrong if/when I eventually buy it.

I was thinking of maybe seeing if I could put this team on FM08 or FM12 and see how they go with the old engines/tactics/game mechanics. 08 and 12 are already pretty different, and I'm pretty sure that the game engine was kinda completely revamped from 13 onwards. Now to find a good aerial striker to "Challenge Keeper" and bombing corners just to him all day long.... It's almost like real life how that kind of long ball football used to be the thing in older incarnations. :P

26 mins: Brazier's corner is swung in to Venderra, who hits a thumping header that beats the keeper, but thunders against the crossbar! With the ball still on the goalline, O'Sullivan is the quickest to react and lash home! GOAL! Mark O'Sullivan (Bob Venderra) 2-1

26min goal, 26 is the number of John Terry who I'd most like to be like on the pitch... clearly I'm the John Terry of this team ;) Great to see me getting a goal :)

Could you post my stats please?

Btw think you should post this in the Career update thread in the Sports Interactive forums, some people on there might enjoy this as well.

26min goal, 26 is the number of John Terry who I'd most like to be like on the pitch... clearly I'm the John Terry of this team ;) Great to see me getting a goal :)

Could you post my stats please?

Btw think you should post this in the Career update thread in the Sports Interactive forums, some people on there might enjoy this as well.

http://i.imgur.com/7Sgg74u.png

• Upvote 1

Ooh, nice one Mark. Some very good mental attributes. With that workrate and your roles, you could be a bombing FB ala Leighton Baines! Too bad about the crossing, but there's always time!

Could you post my attributes GBAK16?

Just so people know as well.

I can add people into the game as we continue on, but this can only be done when we get Regens. Regens are players created by the game to replace the players who have retired. This does mean that you will start off young, but I can change it if you desperately want to. Just so this thread doesn't get too blotched up by sign ups, PM me your info and I will put it into a list I have.

Also, there is an issue with Streaming to Twitch in FM15, so I am hopefully gonna get that sorted soon, and I also am trying to record some footage, but there are issues with that as well. If anybody has any recording software they can recommend, please let me know.

Ohhh so you will only be adding new players.....shit I want it a 2nd player...but thats cool.

It is just because that way we have more spaces for different users, so we have more players involved.

What I will be doing, is anybody who has a player retire in game, I will be trying to get that player as a staff member. If the player doesn't become a staff member/retires, then they will be allowed to create another player for the team (i.e. a Son for example).

• Upvote 2

It is just because that way we have more spaces for different users, so we have more players involved.

What I will be doing, is anybody who has a player retire in game, I will be trying to get that player as a staff member. If the player doesn't become a staff member/retires, then they will be allowed to create another player for the team (i.e. a Son for example).

Sounds like a plan to me. :thumbup:

Hey Grant,

Would be cool if you could post the stats of myself (Tyrone John) and the other goalkeeper (Yento).

I will post your stats, but it is Yento's choice if he wants his stats shown or not.

http://i.imgur.com/sDDUjHg.png

Ooh, nice one Mark. Some very good mental attributes. With that workrate and your roles, you could be a bombing FB ala Leighton Baines! Too bad about the crossing, but there's always time!

Could you post my attributes GBAK16?

Here you are:

http://i.imgur.com/osX4gkJ.png