Tycoon F.C. - Football Manager 2015

GBK16

Just to point out Bwang Tornados can play as a striker too. If it's not too late to edit!

Not too late at all :) Thanks for pointing it out

I'm gonna do a Football Manager 2014 save and record it and edit it so I can get some practice in before the 2015 save starts. Any suggestions from people on how to improve it will be appreciated as I want the 2015 one to be as good as possible.

• Upvote 1

Okay, I have officially started a save on FM14, and I will do a video on it that covers all of preseason, and also probably the first couple of games of the season. Seen some good goals so far from our players, just want to know if you want me to post here with the results of matches or wait until the video is posted so it makes the video better to watch? Might be doing a Stream of it over the weekend, if I am then I will post here saying when I am. Did a dry run of streaming and it was okay apart from some buffering, so hopefully I can get that ironed out. Here is what I hope to cover in the first video:

- All of Pre-Season

- Quick look at each player's attributes

- Match Highlights

- First couple of games of the season

Bear in mind this will only be going until Next Week on Friday (7th November) so if I can get one season covered then that will be brilliant, but if not, then I will use the experience of the FM14 videos to make the FM15 ones even better.

• Upvote 1

How are you determining each player's potential and starting characteristics? Randomised or otherwise?

I don't really mind how it's done, just curious. Looking forward to this!

How are you determining each player's potential and starting characteristics? Randomised or otherwise?

I don't really mind how it's done, just curious. Looking forward to this!

I give each player a high potential so they can start low, and improve as we move up the divisions. We start with players who should be finishing in the top 4 of the bottom division, and as we climb higher, they will improve, but probably not as much as the players around us. It will be a bit challenging when we get to the Championship and the Premier League, and it should take us a couple of seasons to get Champions League football.

• Upvote 1

I have the lowest value on the team :bigshock:

That is probably due to the players age. Once you go past like 32, the value of the player starts to decline.

Fkk damn i need to check the forums more often, this sounds awesome

Any more spots available?

I think so, leave your details and he will add you in :)

Yeah Conor is right. Just fill out the questions like other people have done and I can add you into the team for the 2015 version.

Also Jin Dhaliwal is actually english and can play DM better than he can Rb/lb this looks sweet so far. On 2015 this will be awesome to see play out

Okay, I will correct them for the 2015 version. I think he was called up by one of the Indian youth teams so that would explain his nationality change.

• Upvote 1

I don't really want to hijack the thread, but posting this everywhere Football Manager 15 related since the Football Manager franchise is so good. But well-known (among game dealers/traders anyway) and legitimate Brazilian games distributor Nuuvem are selling it for 50% off their price (which is a lower base price already than most places). Comes out to about R$60 which is around... $24 USD. Cheapest I've seen it anywhere so far and it isn't region locked either. Too late for those who already have it, but maybe tell your mates.

I don't really want to hijack the thread, but posting this everywhere Football Manager 15 related since the Football Manager franchise is so good. But well-known (among game dealers/traders anyway) and legitimate Brazilian games distributor Nuuvem are selling it for 50% off their price (which is a lower base price already than most places). Comes out to about R$60 which is around... $24 USD. Cheapest I've seen it anywhere so far and it isn't region locked either. Too late for those who already have it, but maybe tell your mates.

Not a problem at all Daudy. If people can see it here and get the game then it is a worthwhile post in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

First Name Dale

Last Name McCann

Position. Defensive Centre midfield

Ethnicity (White, Black, Mixed, Asian, Native American): White

Hair Colour Brown

Skin Tone White

Date of Birth 8th December 1987

City of Birth Manchester

Languages you speak English

Shirt Name (The name that will be on the back of your shirt): McCann

Shirt number: 2

Height 188 cm

Weight 12 stone

Left/Right Foot Right

Favourite Team Manchester United

Favourite Players Eric cantona

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=20592&game=Football+Manager+2015&p_make=AMD&p_deriv=APU+E1-1200+Dual+Core&gc_make=ATI&gc_deriv=Radeon+HD+7310&ram=4&checkSubmit=#systemRequirements

I really want to play this game but these are my system specs. I think it's just about the min requirements.

any advices regarding the database size and number of leagues I should have?

I don't care much about 3d graphics on this game though ;)

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=20592&game=Football+Manager+2015&p_make=AMD&p_deriv=APU+E1-1200+Dual+Core&gc_make=ATI&gc_deriv=Radeon+HD+7310&ram=4&checkSubmit=#systemRequirements

I really want to play this game but these are my system specs. I think it's just about the min requirements.

any advices regarding the database size and number of leagues I should have?

I don't care much about 3d graphics on this game though ;)

Because football manager isn't an action packed shooter, even if it goes slow, it's still playable. You will probably suffer a bit of annoying loading time and the match might be a bit stuttery for you, but it's still playable :)

If it's still running,

First Name: Derrick

Last Name: Yeung

Position: Striker (main), CM, LM

Ethnicity: Asian

Hair Colour: Black

Skin Tone: Asian

Date of Birth: 21/08/1997

City of Birth: Ipoh (Prk) Malaysia

Languages you speak: English, Malay

Any other nationality you qualify for: Malaysia (declared), Scotland

Shirt Name: Yeung

Preferred Shirt Number: 21

Height: 175cm

Weight: 67kg

Left/Right Foot: Right

Favourite Team(s): Liverpool, Perak

Favourite Players: Grant Brophy :))))

Editor is now available for FM15, so I will be starting up the team tonight, with gameplay most likely tomorrow at some point.

I will also be making the Editor Data available to anyone who wants it after a few seasons of In-Game play.

Also, this is a last chance for anybody who has not signed up to do so, as the save will be starting tomorrow, with no additions being made once it starts.

• Upvote 4

also to make it a bit deeper:

my favourite tactic is 4 3 1 2 and I like attacking short passing football

on my playing history add:

1996-1998 Estoril, pt

1998-2005 Benfica, pt

2006-2012 Feyenoord, nl

Coach at F.C.Twente (NL) from 2012 until now

oops, I guess I'm too late.

Add my favourite players:

Mike Tycoon

Grant Brophy

Hate list(not sure it exists):

Lenny Mclean

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not sure if too late or not......

Role: Left Back or Left Wing

First Name: Beau

Last Name : Banks

Ethnicity (White, Black, Mixed, Asian, Native American): White

Hair Colour - Brown

Skin Tone - White

Date of Birth - 11/22/87

City of Birth - Tupelo, MS, USA

Languages you speak - English

Any other nationality you qualify for (For example, if your grandparents are Spanish, you can play for Spain) - Wales, Canada

Shirt Name (The name that will be on the back of your shirt): Banks

Preferred Shirt Number - No Preference

Height - 5'9"

Weight - 175

Left/Right Foot - Left

Favourite Team(s) - Arsenal, Columbus Crew

Favourite Players - James Rodriguez, DeAndre Yedlin, Federico Higuain