Tycoon F.C. - Football Manager 2015

GBK16

John Hetfield has been appointed as Captain

Bob Venderra has been appointed as Vice Captain

This was decided by who had the highest Leadership attribute.

I feel the pressure already :P But no worries team, I'll lead us to championship gold! And if we fail.. well it's GBK's fault as he manages the game :D haha :D

• Upvote 2

I feel the pressure already :P But no worries team, I'll lead us to championship gold! And if we fail.. well it's GBK's fault as he manages the game :D haha :D

Always nice to hear those things from the captain haha

you can post my character here, no need for pm.

Great job btw!

Okay, i'll post it here. I generally do it through PM so people can see it easier. I am pretty sure they got your stats wrong for what you like to coach, but here you are:

http://i.imgur.com/kXL5afx.png

wouldnt mind seeing my stats either! good idea with the whole thing gbk.. and i recon just keep the updates on this thread becausee everyone in the squad now will easily be notified of updates as they have already commented in this thread.

Good point with that, would be easier overall for it to be here. I will post a match report of our friendlies, and also make a video highlighting the goals from Pre-Season. Will send you your stats in PM.

Oh and just so everyone knows, we are all pretty much Conference South standard so don't be expecting to have like stats that are 20 straight off haha Stuff that is 8 minimum is usually good for this league

• Upvote 1

TYCOON F.C. FIRST GAME!

Baldock Town vs Tycoon F.C.

Notable Events!

2 mins: Mike Tycoon takes a short throw in on the left to Bob Venderra. Venderra centres it to John Hetfield about 35 yards from goal. He plays it into Conor Brazier on the edge of the box. Brazier takes a shot which flies into the left hand side of the goal! GOAL! Conor Brazier (assist John Hetfield)

5 mins: Conor Brazier takes a corner from the right. He swings it into the edge of the 6 yard box, where Mike Tycoon delivers a thumping header past the goalkeeper! GOAL! Mike Tycoon (assist Conor Brazier)

15 mins: Castor Rollins passes to John Hetfield in the centre of the pitch. He delivers a long through ball to Conor Brazier on the right wing. He dribbles past one man, driving into the box. He delivers a cross, which is volleyed home first time by Grant Brophy! GOAL! Grant Brophy (assist Conor Brazier)

84 mins: Laz Staz forced to go off with an injury

86 mins: Kleber Souza takes a throw in to Bjorn O'Donnel. He exchanges some good passes with Dale McCann and Bwang Tornados. He passes to Kleber Souza on the right, who centres it to Aaron Newton. Newton, Tornados and Souza all exchange good passes before Souza is released on the right wing. He swings in a cross and it is met with a diving header from Rory Daly and it flies into the top left corner! GOAL! Rory Daly (assist Kleber Souza)

FULL TIME

Baldock Town 0 - 4 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers:

Conor Brazier

Mike Tycoon

Grant Brophy

Rory Daly

Man of the Match: Conor Brazier - 1 goal and 2 assists. Overall Rating of 8.3

• Upvote 4

Tycoon F.C. vs Letcombe

Notable Events!

24 mins: John Hetfield intercepts a long pass with a downward header to Ken Enlow. Enlow's cross is booted clear, but only as far as Mark O'Sullivan. He attempts a long pass, but it is headed clear, only for John Hetfield to intercept again. He passes it wide to Mike Tycoon, who delivers a cross into the box which is volleyed in by Grant Brophy! GOAL! Grant Brophy (Mike Tycoon)

61 mins: Kleber Souza takes a throw in and passes it to Bwang Tornados. Tornados lays it back and Souza crosses it. It is headed clear, only for Bjorn O'Donnel to hit a first time volley and it sails into the top left corner! GOAL! Bjorn O'Donnel

88 mins: Dale McCann passes to ball to Bjorn O'Donnel, who then plays it in to Laz Staz. Staz attempts to dribble wide, but is blocked by his own player in Bwang Tornados! Staz manages to retain possession and lays it back to O'Donnel who plays it to Tornados who hits a first time pass to Kleber Souza. Souza delivers a first time cross to a waiting Rory Daly who simply taps in a volley into the bottom left corner! GOAL! Rory Daly (Kleber Souza)

FULL TIME

Tycoon F.C. 3 - 0 Letcombe

GOALSCORERS

Grant Brophy

Bjorn O'Donnel

Rory Daly

Man of the Match: Bjorn O'Donnel 1 goal. Match Rating of 8.1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Tycoon F.C. vs Hastings Utd

NOTABLE EVENTS!

9 mins: Tycoon F.C. have a free kick from 25 yards out after foul on John Hetfield. Grant Brophy steps up to take it. He hits it left footed and it goes flying past the wall into the top corner, with the keeper just struggling to keep it out! GOAL! Grant Brophy (John Hetfield)

12 mins: Hastings Utd on the attack, but Mark O'Sullivan dispossesses them with a great tackle. He passes to Castor Rollins, who plays a 1-2 with Bob Venderra before playing the ball to Grant Brophy. Brophy is tackled, but John Hetfield gains possession. He plays a 1-2 of his own with Brophy before seeing his pass to Rollins intercepted with a clearance. Vasily Andropov picks up the ball and plays it back to Tyrone John, who launches the ball up to Brophy. He headers it down to Venderra, who plays it on to Ken Enlow. Enlow plays it wide to Rollins, who plays a magnificent through ball which leaves Brophy one-on-one with the goalkeeper and he finishes with ease! GOAL! Grant Brophy (Castor Rollins)

33 mins: Mark O'Sullivan with a free kick in his own half. He chips it forward to John Hetfield, who nods it on to Ken Enlow. Enlow plays it back to Mike Tycoon who tries to switch the ball to Conor Brazier on the other wing. It is cut out and cleared to Tycoon again. Tycoon plays a through ball on the left wing to Castor Rollins, who plays a cross in which is narrowly missed by Enlow at the front post, but is tapped in by Grant Brophy as the back post! GOAL! Grant Brophy (Castor Rollins)

36 mins: Hastings Utd play a cross into the box which comes to their striker at the front post, and he dispatches past Tyrone John for Tycoon F.C. to concede their first goal. GOAL! Hastings Utd!

72 mins: King Yento launches a free kick up the pitch, but it is headed clear. Beau Banks attempts the same, but it is again cleared. Dale McCann headers it back to Danger Dan, and the ball moves to the right wing through Jin Dhaliwal and Kleber Souza. Souza plays it to Bwang Tornados who runs down the right wing before hitting a cross. Rory Daly comes flying in and meets it with a right footed volley into the net! Calls for offside from Hastings, but the referee was having none of it! GOAL! Rory Daly (Bwang Tornados)

73 mins: Hastings kick off and immediately lose the ball when a long pass is intercepted by Kleber Souza. He plays it to Bwang Tornados on the right wing but it is intercepted by Hastings, who play it back the to keeper. He boots it long, and it is intercepted by Dale McCann who headers it to Bjorn O'Donnel. O'Donnel plays to to Laz Staz, who moves it onto Tornados. Tornados hits a cross, which starts flying into the top right corner, before it is tipped onto the post by the keeper, but Rory Daly is there to tap in the rebound! GOAL! Rory Daly (Bwang Tornados)

77 mins: Jin Dhaliwal takes a free kick about 40 yards from goal. He chips it into the box, where it is chested down and dispatched past the goalkeeper by Jeff Ramrod! GOAL! Jeff Ramrod (Jin Dhaliwal)

FULL TIME

Tycoon F.C. 6 - 1 Hastings Utd

Goalscorers

Grant Brophy x3

Rory Daly x2

Jeff Ramrod x1

Man of the Match: Grant Brophy, 3 goals. Match Rating of 9.4

• Upvote 3

Can we see the team lineup, in formation?

Good performances so far lads!

Sure, I will post it up in future reports. Only issue is that with only 5 subs on the bench in each League match, a lot of people will miss out on a spot, but I am going to try some rotation. Anybody that is getting less games will be guaranteed starts for the Cup games so hopefully everyone will get a good chance. It is easy in Pre-Season where I get 12 subs haha

• Upvote 1

We want more lol ...

Going to be playing some more in a bit, just a college project getting in the way haha

I will be looking to get Pre-Season done by tomorrow night, and then do Live Streaming of the game as we start the season. I will be uploading a video highlight of Pre-Season as well so hopefully that turns out well :)

• Upvote 1

Tycoon F.C. vs Ashford United

Live Updates

Starting Lineup (4-2-3-1 formation)

G. Brophy

C. Rollins K. Enlow C. Brazier

B. Venderra J. Hetfield ©

M. Tycoon M. O'Sullivan M. Brakeley V Andropov

T. John

NOTABLE EVENTS!

2 mins: Throw in by Ashford Utd, but their player is swiftly dispossessed by Brazier. He plays a 1-2 with Enlow and delivers a cross which is met by Rollins which is well saved by the opposing goalkeeper. The clearance is picked up by Tycoon, who centres it to Hetfield, who then moves it wide to Brazier. His cross is missed by everyone, but Enlow manages to keep it in play, and he simply lays it back for Rollins to smash home from close range! GOAL! Castor Rollins (Ken Enlow) 1-0

6 mins: Tycoon takes a throw to Rollins, who takes one touch before hitting a pinpoint cross to Brazier, who takes a first time volley that narrowly goes over the bar!

15 mins: Ashford cross into the box, and Andropov heads clear. It is headed back in to a waiting Ashford striker who pounces and lashes home to equalise! GOAL! Ashford Utd! 1-1

26 mins: Brazier's corner is swung in to Venderra, who hits a thumping header that beats the keeper, but thunders against the crossbar! With the ball still on the goalline, O'Sullivan is the quickest to react and lash home! GOAL! Mark O'Sullivan (Bob Venderra) 2-1

30 mins: Ashford Utd are on the attack again, and they break down the right wing. A cross is delivered into the box, and it is met by the awaiting striker, but he sees his header hit the crossbar! Brakeley is quickest to get to the ball and clear it.

37 mins: Ashford cross is headed clear by O'Sullivan, and with the ball loose, Rollins sprints and gets to the ball before 3 opposing Ashford players. He passes to Brophy, who holds up the play before playing Rollins down the left hand side again. Rollins takes a touch, beats his man, and delivers a cross to the back post that is met with a first time volley by Brazier and the ball sails past the keeper into the back of the net! GOAL! Conor Brazier (Castor Rollins) 3-1

42 mins: Brazier delivers a cross from a free kick which is only cleared as far as Tycoon. His attempted long ball into the box is also cleared as far as Venderra who plays it back to Tycoon. Tycoon's second attempt to play it in is better, as it finds Rollins on the edge of the box. He controls it before again beating his man and seeing his shot saved by a flying Ashford goalkeeper. Unfortunately for him, he only palms it straight into the direction of Brazier, who finishes accordingly. GOAL! Conor Brazier (Castor Rollins) 4-1

HALF TIME! Substitutions:

King Yento > Tyrone John, Kleber Souza > Vasily Andropov, Jin Dhaliwal > Michael Brakeley, Danger Dan > Mark O'Sullivan, Beau Banks > Mike Tycoon, Bjorn O'Donnel > J. Hetfield, Dale McCann > Bob Venderra, Bwang Tornados > Conor Brazier, Laz Staz > Ken Enlow, Jeff Ramrod > Castor Rollins, Rory Daly > Grant Brophy

Dale McCann takes over as Captain with both Hetfield and Venderra off the field

52 mins: Ashford start the brighter, and they see a thunderous shot from 20 yards out palmed over the bar by Yento. The resulting corner also sees Yento come out and claim the cross.

60 mins: Tycoon F.C. have a corner, and Dan steps up to take it. His corner finds Daly at the near corner of the 6 yard box, and he lays it back first time with a flick for Ramrod, who smashes in a shot past a nonchalant goalkeeper! GOAL! Jeff Ramrod (Rory Daly) 5-1

FULL TIME

Tycoon F.C. 5 - 1 Ashford Utd

Goalscorers

Conor Brazier x2

Castor Rollins x1

Mark O'Sullivan x1

Jeff Ramrod x1

Man of the Match: Conor Brazier, 2 goals, Match Rating of 8.8

• Upvote 2

Is my goalkeeper getting any playing time? If not just give me any update when he does please, thanks

Yeah he is. I am doing a rotation for the friendlies so everyone plays. You have played in every game so far, and from just checking it, you haven't conceded a goal yet. I noticed the reports were more about the midfielders and attackers then the defenders and goalkeepers so I added in events that weren't goals to shine a bit more light on them. The other teams haven't had many chances because we are pressing them well and winning the ball higher up the pitch, so they have less shots on goal. Look at the 52 mins part of the last match and you can see one particular moment where you really impressed.

Contenders for Promotion? The media certainly seems to think so!

In only their first season as a team, Tycoon F.C. have already been made favourite to win the title after some dominating displays in Pre-Season. Captained by Dutch-born John Hetfield, Tycoon have scored an impressive 18 goals in 4 games while only conceding 2 goals! Want a bit of background on Tycoon F.C.? Then here it is.

Tycoon F.C. play their games at the MMA Tycoon Arena, a 3,500 seater stadium, with plenty of room around it to expand. Located in London, Tycoon F.C. is looking to make a name for itself, and have already eyed filling out the seats at Wombley Stadium in the future. With a vast array of nationalities in their team, they have a lot of unique styles, which makes it near impossible to prepare for, whilst they also have a lot of young players, who have a few more senior players to help guide them. Manager Grant Brophy predicts that most, if not all, of his current players will still be at the club by the time they are rubbing shoulders with the Premier League's finest on a weekly basis. He moved quickly to add an assistant manager who he felt would help him the most with the club, and he recruited Torrelio Sacana to be his assistant manager.

With a vibrant squad full of enthusiasm, and confident leaders within the team, the sky is the limit for this club, and to cap this all off, here is the media's prediction for the Vanarama South title:

http://i.imgur.com/EJMphI2.png

• Upvote 2

Tycoon F.C. vs Maidstone

Live Updates

Starting Lineup (4-2-3-1 formation)

G. Brophy

C. Rollins R. Daly C. Brazier

B. Venderra J. Hetfield ©

M. Tycoon M. O'Sullivan M. Brakeley V Andropov

K. Yento

NOTABLE EVENTS!

5 mins: Maidstone launch an audacious ball over the top of the defence, and finds their striker, who calmly dispatches past Yento. As the striker pulls away to celebrate however, the referee calls for a free kick to be given to Tycoon F.C. for an offside!

21 mins: Free kick to Tycoon F.C. in a dangerous area. Brazier and Brophy both stand over it. It is Brophy who hits it, and his shot cannons back off the crossbar! Maidstone clear before Tycoon can pounce on the loose ball!

45+1 mins: Good build up play between Tycoon's defence and midfield, and it results in Mike Tycoon receiving the ball in acres of space on the left hand side of the pitch. He launches a huge cross into the box that looks like it might just creep in. It hits the post, and bounces back and hits the goalkeeper before going across the line for a corner, which is cleared by Maidstone, who charge up the pitch, forcing King Yento to make a great save at his near post. and also claim the resulting corner.

HALF TIME

Tyrone John > King Yento, Kleber Souza > Vasily Andropov, Jin Dhaliwal > Michael Brakeley, Danger Dan > Mark O'Sullivan, Beau Banks > Mike Tycoon, Bjorn O'Donnel > John Hetfield, Aaron Newton > Bob Venderra, Bwang Tornados > Conor Brazier, Laz Staz > Rory Daly, Jeff Ramrod > Castor Rollins, Ken Enlow > Grant Brophy

47 mins: Souza uses a throw in to play a one-two with Enlow. He swings a cross in which is headed clear, but Souza sprints back to make the interception. He passes it to O'Donnel, who lays it back to Dhaliwal, and he plays it over the top to Enlow. Enlow controls it, before playing it through the defence to Staz who slots calmly past the goalkeeper! GOAL! Laz Staz (Ken Enlow) 1-0

62 mins: Ramrod has the ball near the middle of the pitch. He plays it short to Enlow, who chips it out wide on the right for Tornados to run on to. He fizzes a cross into the middle, and the Maidstone defender makes a mistake when clearing, as he only manages to push it into the path of Enlow who was lurking, and he finishes first time past the Maidstone goalkeeper! GOAL! Ken Enlow (Bwang Tornados) 2-0

67 mins: Some nice short passing from Tycoon F.C. sees them move up the field. The ball is released to Tornados on the right, and he drives into the box, beating his man with shear pass before being pulled down to the ground, and the referee points for a penalty! Kleber Souza to take it......and he finishes confidently past the goalkeeper, putting it low to the keepers left! GOAL! Kleber Souza (Bwang Tornados) 3-0

74 mins: Maidstone come charging up the pitch, and their initial shot inside the box is blocked by Danger Dan, before the rebound leads to another shot that John saves. The ball again finds it's way to a Maidstone player, but he shoots high and wide!

FULL TIME!

Tycoon F.C. 3 - 0 Maidstone

Goalscorers

Laz Staz

Ken Enlow

Kleber Souza

Man of the Match: Ken Enlow, 1 goal, 1 assist, Match Rating of 8.1

I'm also going to start and add my team to FM2015. One question though: how do you prevent the board from selling off your players to big clubs? I had that happen to me once at FM12 or 13.

I'm also going to start and add my team to FM2015. One question though: how do you prevent the board from selling off your players to big clubs? I had that happen to me once at FM12 or 13.

Extremely hard to do tbh, a good idea would be to give them low reputation so they won't be known to the bigger clubs, but apart from that, not much else unless you have very good finances.

Yeah he is. I am doing a rotation for the friendlies so everyone plays. You have played in every game so far, and from just checking it, you haven't conceded a goal yet. I noticed the reports were more about the midfielders and attackers then the defenders and goalkeepers so I added in events that weren't goals to shine a bit more light on them. The other teams haven't had many chances because we are pressing them well and winning the ball higher up the pitch, so they have less shots on goal. Look at the 52 mins part of the last match and you can see one particular moment where you really impressed.

Sweeet! Thanks for the info...Im glad he is seeing the field and playing well.

Have I even played yet :(

Your player is actually in the U-21 squad because of his young age. I am rotating and he will be playing over the next couple of games. Of course, I can't fit everyone into the league teams so that is why I will be making sure that if you don't play in the league, you definitely play in the cup, and vice-versa.