2014 - Potential new awards

markyosullivan

I think a couple new awards should be included in the 2014 of the Year awards. I believe that both CEO of the year and also fight character of the year should be awarded.

Certain CEO's do an awesome job running their org, maintaining a good roster, posting plenty of interesting reads on their orgs thread on the forums, making videos, continually having a writer to produce both pre fight and post fight reports, etc.

There's a certain couple of characters that users of the forum create and I think they should be rewarded for them, I've noticed quite a few because I often read the smack talk threads.

Would be interesting to have the most loved and hated manager of the year or something but name it after some popular people who at the time is hated or loved. For example like Justin Bieber award and Jim Carry award. And maybe even possible for the manager who left the game and will be the most missed and name it Robin William award.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Forum-troll of the year would be cool.... the only chance for me to maybe win one of this trophys

You really think that?

We are all in the shadow of the fearless troll castrol.

• Upvote 1

You really think that?

We are all in the shadow of the fearless troll castrol.

I dont have a problem with castor... to me there are worse trolls.... wirbelschwein doesnt strike me as a troll either... whoever it was thst i called an idiot which is rare as GBK16 pointed out must be a troll and probably the dumbest person here because i dont usually blast anyone like that

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...