Chatroom

diamondandy

Exactly Kenlow.. It used to be a place that people could talk about the game / MMA and now it's just empty and when it does get busy, stuff like Humors spamming being kicked just fucks up the chatroom.

Need better mods and more active chatters

I take this personally, since I'm the one kicking Humors all the time. By the way, you did revive the chat for at least a day with your post, so good job.

Becoming a mod just to kick humors all day everyday then watching him throw little boy tantrums kind of sounds like fun actually. I wish I had more time on my hands otherwise I would apply to be the guy to do that.

Id like to b able to do that as well

I do find the timezones we are all in dont help

I started going to chat, I enjoyed it for a little while. Some nice guys I spoke to there, then Dinooo1 started abusing his power to ban Castor for no reason, threatened to call humors on me. Then that kinda chilled its self out, I went back again once I had joined vendetta and then suddenly I'm accused of being a troll, called a mini castor. Because nobody goes there, it's cliquey as fuck and sucks, but like I said there is some nice guys I actually did chat too there, like diamondandy, listerman, Castor, wolf, etc etc

Its weird how only you castor and humors complain about me being a mod. Castor has been banned on multiple occasions before i ever became a mod on chat for trolling mods. Crisse i am fairly certain banned him quite a while for just being a general dickhead. You also missed the point where you and castor constantly trolled by saying things about my nationality and being an Englishman and how we are basically the same people. I am guessing though that is part of being a mod having to take shit?

As for noobs being bashed in chat, i was never bashed in chat for being a noob when i joined. It was the reason i stuck around with the game because of the guys in there that helped out with slider advice and just general game knowledge. Most of these guys have left now or visit very infrequently. Shortfuse, Skinny Vince, Mannetosen, Lance Templeton, Deamus, Alexi and many others used to help the noobs out in chat. So if any noobs get chewed up and spat out it isn't because of bad mods. All the mods got their place because of how helpful they were in chat to new players and being trustworthy. Most new players last year used to leave with enough money for 3 months vip and advice on how to build fighters, make ingame cash etc.

• Upvote 4

Stop lying dino. Youre the one trying to troll us by saying that Shitland is not an english colony/puppet state.

We all know it clearly is.

Tell the forums about all the lies you like to throw around in there ... that youre from Argentina, a heroin/exstasy addict, that you travelled the entire world on a gigantic cruise ship when all you did was summerjob at the Newcastle ferry for 2 months ... etc

Entertain us.

Yes, thats an order.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

dinooo I didnt mean that the mods themself were bashing new players but Ive sat in chat for hours in the past and watched managers talking about how they hate new players and how stupid they are. Thats not going to make someone want to stick around especially when others are agreeing with it.

As far as help goes in chat. I watch conversations back and forth with older players and picked up a lot of good info for it.

So chat in itself isnt all bad but at times it can sure put a sour taste in your mouth.

dinooo I didnt mean that the mods themself were bashing new players but Ive sat in chat for hours in the past and watched managers talking about how they hate new players and how stupid they are. Thats not going to make someone want to stick around especially when others are agreeing with it.

ive sat in chat for years and i have never seen managers talking about how they hate new players and how stupid they are :o