United States Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

http://i.imgur.com/FY8Ta4y.jpg

"Warmaster" Michael Van Roost:

"Hey Jacare Romero you son of a bitch where the fuck are you? Better show up you coward, stop hiding in ya cage only to let everyone hates you even more. People want you to get laid, especially by me, the warmaster. I demand the rematch and I demand your existence, our first match proved the fortune was in your favor but I know fortune ain't no bitch so it will be in my side. I know you are still hiding in ya small, stinky cage but I understand your fear, you are scared shitless and you can hear each word I am saying to you. So just fucking show up and sign that paper! "

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dgp9w0.jpg

"The Crowntaker" Santiago Palmer:

"Hey calm down bro he will appear sooner or later. He knows he can't hide forever and he gotta fight you. Hey man you better come to my house and have some drink, like vodka, whiskey, you name it bro, just to chill you out man. If you didn't like them, just chit chat then you will feel better. Don't think too much about him, just chill, alright? "

"Yay Santa ya right, let's go straight to your room and have fun on the bed, where Imma **** you in the ***. "

• Upvote 1

Alistair "Demon" Spong (248940)http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14101727836844.jpg

"I am entering the K-1 tournament for the grand prize of 3 million dollars. Depending on my result, I am leaning toward returning to USFC and pushing for a Hall of Fame Induction and another crack at the Champion with some more experience and training. Those are my two main goals following the K-1 tournament. I can't help but be bothered by the fact The Chimaera is in the Hall of Fame and I am not. I Knocked him unconscious early, I belong in USFC and I will be the best ever there..I'll prove it.

• Upvote 1

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dgp9w0.jpg

"The Crowntaker" Santiago Palmer:

"Wow, that's a close one. I thought I won though because I did more damage in the last round. He did win the ground battle but only positioning, not damage was done. Anyway, I ain't mad at all. I am happy to have a good fight with Edvin, he's a solid fighter. But I want a rematch with him because I want to beat him. "

• Upvote 1

United States Fighting Championship, double card, event 111 on saturday and 112 on sunday live from Liberty Dome and Credit Card Center.....Another great weekend expected straight out of the big aple , David Morrison is a very talented and experient promotor and there is only one way this promotion going to go and that is to the top....at the moment USFC is ranked as the top New York promotion but still under rated in terms of global recognition, we have all divisions well over 90 average hype and the lightweight disvision is on fire....David Morrison put hes negotiation skills to work and just sign a top free lancer writter, that will provide the proper and consistent writting that this big promotion deserves....Mamado said:"My job will be to get people entretained ,and make USFC a fun and exiting place to be...." this article will be divided in two sections with the best five fights of each card being called.....now let me break it down for you:

SAT. USFC 111 Main Card Preview

145 lbs Walter Frost 8-5 v Turd Ferguson 11-5

This is a rematch both fighters faced each other before and on that ocasion Frost won a very close decision....both fighters are trying to get right back in contention for a title shot, at the moment Turd is better placed in the rankings but that means nothing when that cage door shuts....in my opinion it will be a close fight again where it will all depend on Turd ability to avoid the clinch,if he manages to keep the distance i think hes boxing skills will show....but im afraid he will not be able to do that Frost wrestling style seems to be a more eficient one and he adjusts it very well depending on the conditions of the fight.....

Prediction: Walter Frost by Decision

170 lbs Mr Universe 15-5 v Bryant Baez 13-4-1

Mr Universe is a QFC tournement winner and hes been around for a while now ,hes one of the promotion more active fighters, but hes form has not been great of latte....he comes here on the back of 3 consecutive defeats and hes hooping to turn that around with a win here......i cant see it how thoe, hes up against a former K1 champion that is doing realy well sincce the switch to mma, he comes here on the back of a dubious decision loss, he clearly won that fight.....I think that Baez has too many guns for Mr Universe,and if he canot ko him standing ,wich i think he will, he will hold advantage in the ground too......

Prediction: Bryant Baez by KO

185 lbs Cu Chulainn 9-6 v Alex Graves 12-10

This is an interesting match up we have two fighters with contrasting styles and it will all depend on how each fighter can apply their own strenghts...both fighters come here on wining form and will be looking to extend that streak....Alex is the bigger man and will be looking for a messy fight close the distance and try takedowns....if the fight goes to the ground Chulain will be in big trouble ,but in my opinion he will avoid that by clinching against the cage and use control agression with hes relentlesss short strikes he will grind Alex down....

Prediction: Cu Chulainn by TKO

145 lbs Dado Mata 6-0 v Brain Buro 11-6

You know what to expect from Dado ,hes an Abu-Dahbi champion and all hes 6 mma wins came by the way of submission,he realy exels in that department and is realy unexposed....he looks a real prospect to dominate the division and a win here surely will get him hes title shot but is not going to be easy,across the cage will be a much more well rounded and experiente fighter and to be honest with you i think he has a good chance on taking this one here......if he manages to stay on the outside i cant see how Dado would get close to him ,i think hes world class boxing will keep hes oponent at bay,and if that happends Dado will be picked apart....

Prediction: Dado Mata by Submission

185 lbs Clarence McGee 9-7 v Sergiu Petrescu 9-3

Very good match up, this two fighters have similar carreer paths till now and they are very well match up too...this is the right moment for this fight to happend ,both fighters come here after a win but i think Petrescu is a diferent animal...Hes BJJ will prove key factor here and i will be very surprised if the fight hits the matt and he doesnt finish it.....they are both prety well rounded for their ID and we all expect a good fight here.....

Prediction: Sergiu Petrescu by Submission

SUND. USFC 112 Main Card Preview

145 lbs TITLE Euphegen Doubdtfire 7-3-1 v Neymar Junior 19-3

This will be the 17th straight title fight for Neymar he did lost 2 fights ago ,but quickly avenge that loss in a rematch hes currently the number 2 p4p in the promotion and is considered by manay as one of the best fighters in the game at the moment....i think we going to keep seeing him improve in every fight and this one will be no exeption....he is a very tactical fighter and very well rounded but hes bread and butter is hes world class MT skills, he has a fenomenal gaz tank and will wear hes oponent down in the clinch.....the contender is a massive underdog, but we have seen underdogs win before,saying that i think he holds clear advantage in the grapling game ,but im afraid hes chin will not take what Neymar will trow ......

Prediction: Neymar Junior KO

205 lbs Marcus Feni 11-6 v Javier Martinez 11-5

This light heavyweight bout will bring face to face two top contenders in the division....both fighters have good ko ratio but but fighters have a fragile chin too....this will defenitly be a slug feast, it will be a brawl and the best brawler will take this....i think the fight will be standing ,the only thing i dont know is,if Martinez can take it and control it from the clinch or if Marcus will be able to keep hes range and work hes boxing.....either way i dont think this one will go the distance.....

Prediction:Javier Martinez by TKO

265 lbs Simon Vale 6-5 v Tyler Borowitz 10-2

Dont be fooled by Vale record he has manage to turn hes carreer around and is now on a 4 fight wining streak and hes looking a real danger to the division....a win here will defenitly get him much closer from that ,so wanted,title shot.....he will be looking to use hes strenghts for sure and hes main strenght ,in my eyes ,is hes GNP he has a good gas tank and can go all night....he will be looking to take the fight to the ground and put hes weight on top of Tyler wearing him down with hes relentless style,but its not going to be easy , he has a real threat to end hes wining run.....Tyler has amazing wrestling and will not be easy ,either to takedown or to hold down, standing up i bet my house he will be looking to take this into the clinch and destroy hes oponent liver with hes ferocious knees....

Prediction:Tyler Borowitz by TKO

145 lbs Pat Tillman 6-3 v The Hound 10-6

In this ffeatherweight bout we have two of the division most promissing fighters coming of a defeat, im sure they cant wait to get that record straight and will be giving everything to get a win here....Pat is a better all round fighter and hes the only man to beat the current champion....he has no faults in hes game and the only way i see him loosing this ,is if there is something dodgy going on behind the scenes....saying that hes up against an Abu Dahbi champion and will get submited if he gets careless but if he does what he normaly do he should come away with a win......

Prediction:Pat Tillman by TKO

170 lbs Mike Sioldster 11-8 v Adrik Vasilev 11-4

This is the most even fight on the main card regarding skills and i have a feeling this will be a long fight....Mike just won hes first fight for the promotion and wants to extend that here ....this former amateur boxing champion with a granite chin likes to stand and trade heavy leather he normaly uses the clinch to control the pace of the fight and recover but is hes striking that makes the $.....Adrik is a good overall fighter and hes carreer was going from bad to worse ,but now under new management he hoopes to turn that around and he did score a win last time we saw him so confidence should be high and another win here would put it even higher......

Prediction:Mike Sioldster TKO

This was the first of many cards to come, this new partnership will hoopfully bring everyone clooser and the USFC flame going for many years to come....

#USFC

#MAMADO

• Upvote 6

Some crazy fights yesterday.

Spong lost a shitty decision in the KT tourney to a guy who ran and point fought, which Spong isn't down for, he wants real fighters who come to fight and throw down.

Rumour has it Spong is on his way back to USFC to work his way back to another Title shot and earn a HOF induction.

• Upvote 1

"Since Jacare 'The Pussy' Romero bitched out, I have to fill in USFC 113 and I have to fight on 5 days notice against someone I am not interested to fight. Bosco O Neill, sounds as douchy as Clarence McGee and Sven Jergensen, I am gonna crush ya like I did against Mantits. It's a short notice fight which would be shorter than the length of McGee and Jergensen's dicks combined. I don't know how short it really is but very short indeed. I will send ya to hell first then Imma travelling every other third dimension until I find Romero and waste him there. "

• Upvote 1

Hello Everyone.

BPS would like to apologize for the long hiatus from bonuses and promotions but, like any business at times

expenses constantly go up but, revenue not always so much. But, now that has been said...

BONUS TIMES!!!

BPS on behalf of USFC presents in honor of the

Mike Jursilla camp and the former USFC Welterweight champ

Arto Blomsten

and their attempt to make the jump and capture the middleweight crown

from the current reining champ from the Abraham Raheem camp

Sterling "Duchess" Archer...

any fighter that can stop his man within 2:00 of the final round will receive a stoppage bonus of(in addition to of the night if they should win that)

$10,000

This bonus is for any fighter in any match and to as many that can do it.

Good luck to everyone at USFC 113 and thank you for making the USFC one of the best Orgs in the bus!!

• Upvote 1

USFC 113

http://oi67.tinypic.com/106wwzm.jpg

Arto Blomsten (16-2) moves up to middleweight to win a second USFC championship. His manager, Mike Jursllla, was not in attendance.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/ngdq3r.jpg

Lucas Blye (14-6) makes a statement in the featherweight division by becoming the first fighter to finish Yuri Boshtok (14-4) TKO (Strikes) R1

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2zns5yt.jpg

Michael Van Roost (15-8) defeats Bosco O Neill (9-7-1) on one week's notice to move into the 185lb title picture.

• Upvote 3

USFC 113

Arto Blomsten (16-2) moves up to middleweight to win a second USFC championship. His manager, Mike Jursllla, was not in attendance.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/ngdq3r.jpg

Lucas Blye (14-6) makes a statement in the featherweight division by becoming the first fighter to finish Yuri Boshtok (14-4) TKO (Strikes) R1

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2zns5yt.jpg

Michael Van Roost (15-8) defeats Bosco O Neill (9-7-1) on one week's notice to move into the 185lb title picture.

GREAT STUFF SIR....:)....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Moving into title picture with a short notice win, that's thug life bitches. I tell ya man, I won 5 out of last 6 and I hold wins against Clarence McGee (twice) and Bosco O Neill. I am gonna beat the champ to make the resume even more badass. I know Blomsten just became the new champ but guess what? I will pull you down from the throne before you even make it warm sitting on your ass. I will put a knive in your ass crack. It's your new throne but now it is reserved for me. Fuck off and get ready to greet the new king! "

• Upvote 1

USFC 113

Congrats Champ!

Looking forward to seeing you on the USFC's Most wanted in the not so distant future!

• Upvote 1