United States Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dgp9w0.jpg

"The Crowntaker" Santiago Palmer:

"Thanks Dave for giving me such an opportunity to fight in the USFC. Having a 3-2-1 record there isn't impressive, but most importantly I take part in the org 6 times, it's my pleasure. I won't be missed but I just want to say, USFC is the best org in my opinion! Even though it has to be closed, it will be always in my mind forever. "

• Upvote 3

http://i64.tinypic.com/1z1cvvs.jpg

"The Crowntaker" Santiago Palmer (20-8-1)

Thank you, Sanitago, for an epic run in the USFC! After an 0-2 start, many would have laid down the gloves. But, Camp Faber fighters are warriors and Santiago came roaring back to close on a 4 fight unbeaten streak, including a split decision victory in a hard fought thriller at USFC 117! We'll see Santiago cageside at USFC 120 as his teammate Michael Van Roost looks to capture the middleweight crown against Camp Mallon's Cu Chulainn.

• Upvote 3

http://i.imgur.com/FY8Ta4y.jpg

"Warmaster" Michael Van Roost:

"Yeah my boy Santiago is a warrior and he deserves more chances to fight here! He will be in the cageside watching me brutalizing Cu Chulainn and we will be hugging eachother afterwards. I will let him touch my belt and call me a 'good boy'. "

• Upvote 1

As the USFC gears up to close it's doors, I would like to take the opportunity to thank Dave Morrison Productions and the USFC for an enjoyable and honorable relationship. I will be sorry to see the USFC go for a while; although I understand the need. To honor all of the great managers and fighters that supported the USFC and BPS over the years I will be thinking of a fair well blowout bonus for the final event (don't know when that is exactly, only around about). We will say good bye to some iconic managers and fighters that will forever be etched in the stone that is the USFC. I have had a great time with you all. I am not certain I will be able to find the kind of relationship that I have shared with Dave, but I hope to find something suitable down the line so that we can all continue to enjoy the game and we can continue to be thrilled by the managers and fighters who manage to win our bonuses in epic fashion. Good luck to everyone once you reach your new homes. I of course will still be sponsoring the lot of you and looking forward to the USFC fighters owning the rest of the world. Go kick some ass in NYC style.

See you all at the System!!!

• Upvote 2

PJ has dropped some kind words here. BPS is also one of the reasons of USFC's success. It's great to have Michael sponsored by BPS ahead of his last fight inside the USFC stage for the MW crown! Thanks PJ!

• Upvote 2

BONUS TIME!!!

UFSC 118/119

and undedrcards of USFC 120

Any fighter that can finish his opponent within 2min of the final round will win a fight bonus of

$30,000

within the final 2min of the 2nd round

$20,000

withing the final 2min of the first round

$10,000

USFC 120 CHAMPIONSHIPS

To the winners of any championship match including following TWGC

$50,000

(Finish within last 2min of final round)

$25,000

(For a win by finish)

$15,000

(For win by decision)

SPECIAL BONUS!!!

$100,000

for a win by special move

Spinning backfist/kick, Superman punch (strike must KO the opponent) or tapout do to strikes!!!

Farewell to our managers, fighters, and the USFC. It has been an honor to be a part of this great family!

• Upvote 2

PJ has dropped some kind words here. BPS is also one of the reasons of USFC's success. It's great to have Michael sponsored by BPS ahead of his last fight inside the USFC stage for the MW crown! Thanks PJ!

Your welcome Vic and thank you for the kind words and for being such and active figure in the smack talk thread and the USFC. Hope we will be able to do it all again soon. :)

• Upvote 2

Your welcome Vic and thank you for the kind words and for being such and active figure in the smack talk thread and the USFC. Hope we will be able to do it all again soon. :)

I am USFC's diehard fan and I will still be active until it is officially closed.

• Upvote 3

Have to state that USFC has been the single best org I've ever been a part of since I came back to the game after a few year break.

Can only hope this org comes back bigger and better - when it does I'm sending my best fighters back.

Been lucky enough to get to know David quite well during the birth of USFC and have nothing only good to say about him and what he done with the USFC in such a short space of time was fantastic. He helped create some of the now best fighters not only in NYC but the world, Slade Traylor, Neymar Jr, Jermaine Wright, Divock Origi, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Chad Tyrell, Jerome Seinfield et al (No disrespect to anyone I've left out, these are just guys that really came to my mind at time of writing)

I won't forget the org or David and PJ for what they did for my enjoyment of the game and I think the tycoon world will be a lot worse off the USFC not being here.

Thank you once more David for everything and the org, I hope one day to see you back in charge of the USFC.

• Upvote 4

Have to state that USFC has been the single best org I've ever been a part of since I came back to the game after a few year break.

Can only hope this org comes back bigger and better - when it does I'm sending my best fighters back.

Been lucky enough to get to know David quite well during the birth of USFC and have nothing only good to say about him and what he done with the USFC in such a short space of time was fantastic. He helped create some of the now best fighters not only in NYC but the world, Slade Traylor, Neymar Jr, Jermaine Wright, Divock Origi, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Chad Tyrell, Jerome Seinfield et al (No disrespect to anyone I've left out, these are just guys that really came to my mind at time of writing)

I won't forget the org or David and PJ for what they did for my enjoyment of the game and I think the tycoon world will be a lot worse off the USFC not being here.

Thank you once more David for everything and the org, I hope one day to see you back in charge of the USFC.

Hear, Hear brother!!! :yes:

• Upvote 2

http://i.imgur.com/FY8Ta4y.jpg

"Warmaster" Michael Van Roost:

"Shit it's sad to see this place is going silent day by day. I can boost the activity up for a bit but damn guys, spending time here before it's too late! "

• Upvote 3

USFC 120

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1461026705145931765623853.jpg

Vaclav Mika v Slade Traylor 265+ lbs title

Neymar Junior v Euphegen Doubdtfire 145 lbs title

Laverne Mazzola v Hannibal Barca 155 lbs title

Gerry Kelly v Aldo Vurny 205 lbs title

Adrik Vasilev v Bryant Baez 170 lbs title

Michael Van Roost v Cu Chulainn 185 lbs title

Kostas Karelis v Javier Martinez

Sergiu Petrescu v Sterling Archer

Jolly Leg Byrd v Lucas Blye

Gregory McVaughn v Pat Tillman

• Upvote 1

USFC 120 Preview by Victorio Faber

Everything has it's end, a fight organisation is no exception. Sometimes an end means another beginning, sometimes it means it's over. Well, I am no poet though, let's get straight to the key point. The USFC is almost reaching it's end and the 120th event will give it a nice conclusion. As a highly hyped org in New York for such period, the USFC has already earned enough credits. All thanks to the efforts by David Morrison who operating the org masterfully. He will be witnessing the final event of the USFC on 29th May in Credit Card Center with approximately 7,000 diehard fans sitting on the edge of the seat, cheering the last 20 warriors who competing under the USFC banner for the last time. This event includes 6 title fights with 4 champions defending their title and 4 challengers clashing for the vacant title. Now, would you please move on and take a look at the last preview of USFC for the 6 title fights on the line!

Vacant MW championship: Michael Van Roost vs Cu Chulainn

For the first of the six title fight, there would be two top MW contenders looking for a belt for their last USFC fight. The opportunity has opened for both men after the former MW & WW champion Arto Blomsten forced to get his belt stripped. The red corner is my fighter Michael Van Roost who earns his shot after his big win against the tough Bosco O'Neill. He has won 5 in his last 6 including two wins against his biggest rival Clarence McGee. Van Roost has shown many improvements lately, able to use his boxing game to beat his opponents up unlike his clinch brawling style in the past. But I think he will use his clinch fighting tactics again against Cu Chulainn, who got finished by Mr Universe in the first round with barrage of elbows in the clinch. It's easier said than done though because Chulainn is one strong mofo who is the #1 contender in the division who won 3 in his last 5. He has beaten some tough contenders too like Sergiu Petruscu and Oscar Bartoo. He has strong wrestling game who can finish his opponents quick with his GnP. He also has underrated boxing but he prefers his wrestling game. As I said Chulainn has weak clinch game but he can expose Van Roost's suspect TDD too. Anyway, it's worth to note that Chulainn has the tendency to spam takedowns. Honestly I don't think this gameplan works in his favor in a 5 round fight unless he can finish it early but Van Roost is very tough. I think Van Roost can expose him in later rounds and destroy him with elbows strikes like what Mr Universe did to him.

Prediction: Van Roost wins by 4th round TKO

Vacant WW championship: Adrik Vasilev vs Bryant Baez

This is another vacant title fight and two WW contenders are ready to take the belt after Arto Blomsten has his title stripped. The red corner is Adrik Vasilev who earns his shot with a win against the 4-6 Wulfgar Schwarz. He may not look like a well-deserved title contender but as we know he has very dangerous KO power that can make everything happen. As a former two time title contender, Vasilev won't waste his third and final chance but his opponent Bryant Baez is a very solid test for him. Baez is an experienced champion level kickboxer who has 11-3 record and he shows that his skills can translate to MMA. He has beaten Mr Universe and Mike Sioldster who are very tough and talented. He's a textbook kickboxer with explosive power and a granite chin. I think both men hit very hard but Baez has the kickboxing experience and chin advantage. We've seen Vasilev got knocked out by one punch so I won't be surprised if he got finished by Baez. Just keep in mind that Baez scored 10 finishes in his 11 kickboxing wins, that's a hell of thing to do. Vasilev has knocked out MMA fighters but Baez has knocked out kickboxers. I think Baez will win his first MMA title and make Vasilev's third and last title opportunity goes naught.

Prediction: Baez wins by 2nd round KO

LHW championship: Gerry Kelly vs Aldo Vurny ©

The reigning and defending LHW champion Aldo Vurny is looking for his first and only title defense against the former champ Gerry Kelly, who has beaten Vurny in a title fight before in USFC. The rematch would be sweet as the role has switched, this time Kelly is going to get Vurny's belt. Vurny claimed his title from Brutus Kowalski and he is known as a pure grappler with limited striking. As a champion in USFC, he is one of the most one-dimensional. Not saying he's a one trick pony, I appreciate his skills to be honest. He is a hell of a ground fighter who has great takedowns and ground offense. I don't know who is going to win the rematch because their last fight was a 3 round title fights and this time is a 5 round battle. Vurny took a round from Kelly, god knows if he could win the last 2 rounds if the fight was 5 rounds so this one could be interesting. Kelly has proved that he can totally outstruck Kelly outside and inside, also he was able to stuff 7 out of Vurny's 9 takedown attempts. He was comfortable on the mat too as Vurny wasn't that accurate with his GnP attempts and he wasn't aggressive enough trying to get some submissions in, so I think Kelly can reclaim his title. Both men have the cardio to go 5 rounds and that means Kelly would still have the energy to defend Vurny's takedown attempts in later rounds. With such clear advantage on the feet, Kelly would have no problem landing his shots all night long and getting a decision victory. If Vurny had trained his striking better, the fight would be way more even.

Prediction: Kelly wins by Unanimous Decision

LW championship: Laverne Mazzola vs Hannibal Barca ©

The reigning and defending LW champion Hannibal Barca is going to defend his title for the first and last time against the former two time LW champ Laverne Mazzola. Barca won his title in his last fight against Matthew Ridgeway who beat him in Barca's USFC debut and it's Barca's only loss in his USFC career. Barca is riding a 5 fight win streak and has shown that he can finish his fights by brutal GnP and nasty submissions. He is an elite grappler with a granite chin who is impossible to get put out. His opponent Laverne Mazzola is also a warrior like him who also has a granite chin. What I really admire Mazzola is that he has 7 title fights in the USFC and he won 5 of them. With title fights experience like this, that worths to be noted in this clash. Barca is a very well-rounded fighter who is extremely skilled and he has a really diverse gameplan which can go standing and on the ground. His last fight was a draw which he should've won and I don't think the controversy will leave him a mark because he is always well prepared but he would have a hard time beating Barca. Mazzola has shown suspect takedown defense and defensive grappling and he is inexperiened against ground fighters as he has fought striker after striker for a period. He can outstrike Barca but Barca will take him down and wear him down with his elite ground game. Mazzola had troubles against the lesser ground fighter in Sigurd Ragnarsson who is a brown belt so I believe Barca can successfully defend his title and stop Mazzola from being a three time champion, by Unanimous Decision.

Prediction: Hannibal Barca wins by Unanimous Decision

Co-main event

FW championship: Neymar Junior vs Euphegen Doubdtfire ©

So the trilogy is ON! the reigning and defending FW champion Euphegen Doubdtfire is looking to become the third man to beat Neymar f'king Junior in USFC and the only man who beat him twice. Doubdtfire lost the first fight by TKO and scored the biggest upset in USFC in the second fight by close UD to claim the title. Who is going to win the third match! The champion has shown he can go toe to toe against Neymar without getting hurt and also the ability to take Neymar down. Neymar must tighten up his strikes, trying to be more accurate and also be aware of Doubdtfire's dirty boxing and clinch takedowns. This will be another tough fight for both men and I can see this fight going to the judges again. I can't really tell you who can win it because it's a toss up. Doubdtfire is more skilled, well-rounded and has really high momentum as he's riding a 5 fight win streak since he lost to Neymar for the first time. The loss has totally changed his career and made him a killer. He looks unstoppable like prime Neymar. Neymar's aura has gone after he lost to Pat Tillman but he still has the power and the heart of champion. At this point, I still can't pick a winner but it's no coin flipping game, it's a prediction. Well, Neymar, I think you still have it all because the way you avenged the loss against Tillman inspired me. Yeah, I almost forget that Neymar has his avenger mode so let's go the former champ, and the greatest fighter in USFC, Neymar Junior!

Prediction: Neymar wins by Unanimous Decision

MAIN EVENT

SHW championship: Vaclav Mika vs Slade Traylor ©

This is the main event but damn I think every title fight in the card is a main event of it's own so it doesn't matter. This is going to be the last fight in USFC history and no way, NO WAY in hell they won't make it exciting. Hey Slade Traylor and Vaclav Mika, please just fucking throw it down! Well, this is a title fight though so I am not expecting both men throwing punches like Werdum did against Miocic but for David Morrison's sake just make it a brawl! Slade Traylor is the reigning and defending SHW champion who is also a two time champ. Something I must say is Traylor is criminally underrated in the USFC. He has 11 fights in the USFC, all of them are title fights and he won 10 of them! That's Neymar's level of dominance! He is already a HoFer and yeah, having him fighting for USFC's last fight is an honor. This BAMF has knocking guys out like crazy like running through them. His power is a trademark in the USFC and what a SHW should have. Honestly I am afraid that the challenger Vaclav Mika is going to be another victim because actually they fought before and Traylor finished him in the early first round by cutting his face and had it bleeding badly. That fight was a title fight too and now it's Mika's time to revenge and finally taking his crown but what I can say is: Mika has a slim chance winning it. Traylor is a dominant champion with better skills, power, chin and has faced too many tough competitions. Mika has paper skin to tends to be cut and lost some important fights due to cut stoppage so I won't be surprise at all when Traylor busting his face open again. Mika is riding a two fight win streak but this little win streak isn't impressive for Traylor. If Traylor couldn't get his job done in the first round I would be disappointed. And I am hoping for a historical KO to conclude the event.

Prediction: Traylor wins by 1st round KO

So...the last USFC preview is almost done. I have 2 titles changing hands and 2 titles being defended, also 2 titles being claimed by my guy Michael Van Roost and my favorite Bryant Baez. I wish everybody fighting in the card ALL the best. Just put all the effort, heart, determination, sweat and tears in the cage for the last time under the USFC banner, have an unforgettable fight and make it an unforgettable event. David Morrison is proud of you 20 warriors. And fight fans, don't miss it and no reasons that you are going to miss it. Just stay in touch for one more time. One more fucking time!

• Upvote 5