United States Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

USFC 113

http://oi67.tinypic.com/106wwzm.jpg

Arto Blomsten (16-2) moves up to middleweight to win a second USFC championship. His manager, Mike Jursllla, was not in attendance.

Congrats Champ!

Looking forward to seeing you on the USFC's Most wanted in the not so distant future!

http://i.imgur.com/FY8Ta4y.jpg

"Warmaster" Michael Van Roost:

"So sad that his ball-licking manager can't get the message from you becuz he keeps licking his boyfriend's balls inside his garage for like three weeks. Well, I have to tell you guys I am not fighting for the title though. I am fighting Cu Chulainn for the top contendership. Anyway, what's the point of fighting for the shot when that mofo's manager isn't around for three weeks? Just strip that fucking title! He can't do shit without his manager. Well, it's all up to Dave though. Now I really need to focus on Chulainn becuz I am gonna string my wins together. This Chulainn guy isn't that good but at least he's riding a win streak unlike some pretenders who can't even get a fucking win and still want to step up. I've heard this Chulainn guy has a glass chin so I don't mind to break it. I have legit one punch KO power, if you don't believe that, ask Angelo Mantits. "

Update:

"Hohohoho! That mofo's title has stripped and I am fighting Chulainn for the vacant MW title! That's a massive opportunity for me becuz I haven't fought for a title since I was 25. Now, I am 31 and I am getting my second TS, I must win this time! I don't want to wait anymore, I want to win a fucking belt before I retire. And I remember a retard said title shot isn't something that I have to bother. Yeah Sven Jergensen, you piece of dick, guess what? I am fighting for the belt! If I won, I order you to down on your knees in front of me and call me the king! You for sure can earn another shot if you still sucking McGee's dick and refuse to train. You better buy a ticket to watch my title fight or I will bang your mama until she loves me. "

• Upvote 2

United States Fighting Championship, WILL BE LIVE FROM the Credit Card Center in New York where more then 7,000 roaring fans will make this venue look like the interior of a volcano....Bullet Proof System is our Merchandise Partner and if you have a realy good feeling about a fight you can bet on United States Bookmaker great odds ...WHY NOT?.....David Morrison still seating on the top of the pille in New York , claiming the number 1 spot as the BEST organization in New York....i hoope my humble works can give it the edge needed to go global.....evolving is the key word here, so we allways looking for new talent to add to our ranks.....this card has some good fights on it but no title fight ,never the less exiting and some real "killers" on the card, so blood expected :)....now the fights:

155 lbs Jose Correa 7-4 v Sigurd Ragnarsson 11-3-1

This is the main event of the evening and Correa comes here has the favourite....hes the more well rounded fighter and holds advantage regarding skills and size....Correa is a BJJ black belt and the size diference could play a big role ,judging that,this fight will be a grapling match....90% 0f Sigurd wins come by the way of submission but i dont think he will be able to submit a black belt, so hes options are very limited here....

Prediction: Jose Correa by Submission

185 lbs Rashad Wilkinson 5-5 v Nicolas Barcos 9-8

In my eyes Barcos is the favourite here ,he is an olimpic wrestler with good gas tank and he can grind all night long....i think he will try to make this as much of a dog fight as he can.....Rashad is an exelent boxer and he clearly has the advantage if he manages to stay in the outside and is given time to pick is shots....i dont think he will be lucky with that, i think he will spend most of the time pinned against the fence ,trying to fight Barcos away.....

Prediction:Nicolas Barcos by Decision

145 lbs Edward Kenway 5-2-2 v Masa Wasa 8-1

Well match up and both this warriors allways bring it, Kenway has been in absolute wars and thats hes world ,he thrives on it ,the problem is that he lacks finishes,and when you leave it to the judges ,more times then not he will get on the wrong side of wrong decisions...he did won hes last fight and hoopes another win here will get him closer to the title....hes up against Wasa an exelent boxer with insane flexibility ,and he can do it all ,very inteligent to, it shows on hes judgment.....

Prediction:Masa Wasa by KO

205 lbs Ulrich Scherer 4-7 v Thomas Campion 11-4

Both this fighters come here on a winning form and will defenitly try to extend that ....Ulrich scored a rare win in hes last fight ,but he is very one dimentional ,relying too much in hes boxing and hes big right hand ,he normaly looses if he cant land one of those clean.....Thomas record hes much better so is hes skills , a better well rounded fighter and i will be surprized if he cant score a takedown ....i think he will and i think he will absolutly dominate here.....

Prediction:Thomas Campion

265 lbs Tony King 7-13 v Lock Bresnar 11-8-1

This heavyweight bout will bring face to face two very evenly match fighters ,skill wise there is nothing between them ,but Bresnar looked to have found the key to hes game and hes last 3 fights show that he has a very good gas tank and hes mixing up well hes boxing with hes wrestling ,showing great tactical aproach.....Tony is a journey man he wins one he looses another ,but he never turns a fight down hes game all the time,as a promotour we love that as a fan it can be painfull at times....

Prediction:Lock Bresnar by TKO

265 lbs Arse Face 0-15 v Myron Klewis 13-10

Arse face hes living up to hes name every time we see him preform, he reminds me that mentaly heal russian fighter, dont know if you guys know who im talking about but yeah he need to get himself checked into a psychiatrist asap.....i blame hes management....pls retire this man ,he has no place in the game poor fella....Myron wont mind and hes planing to crack hes skull for good.....

Prediction: NO COMENT

155 lbs Corvo Attano 6-7 v Molly Banana 2-1

I think that this fight has the potential to be the fight of the night, two very well treated fighters and very evenly match too....it will all depend wich fighter can capitalize on the other mistakes, the more inteligent fighter will take this one ,they have amazing striking and insane flexibility, i think we will see a fight with plenty of unortodox technics and they will probably be happy to stay standing and bang.....

Prediction:Molly Banana

170 lbs Brendan Murphy 9-8 v Devas Tator 5-6

This has TKO written all over , both fighters fights ,dont normaly go the distance and i have a feeling we will not see it happend this time neither.....it will all depend on the chin here, wich man can take the most?...thats the question!...they will both get hit a lot and it will be up to the one that can handle it better.....

Predicton:Brendan Murphy by TKO

185 lbs Cletus Kasady 3-15-1 v Dylan Mills 11-7

There is only 1 fighter with worse record then Cletus Kasady ,and he is on this card too....i think there is no way he can defend the takedown attempts from Dylan....i think this will be a quick submission finish for Dylan....this fight comes at the right time, he was realy close from a title shot before he lost hes lat fight and a win here would do wonders to hes moral levels....

Prediction: Dylan Mills by Submission

205 lbs Borg Cloud 4-6 v Der Debil 10-16

Both fighter recent form realy sucks and if they pretend to stand a chance of geting closer to the top they will need to win here....a do or die situation for both fighters but Debil chin is the most fragil element in a very average fight....well some times is on this fights that fighters show their true colours either for good or for worse......

Prediction: Borg Cloud by KO

FOR FUN

"Start spreading the news

I'm leaving today

I want to be a part of it

New York, New York

These vagabond shoes

Are longing to stray

Right through the very heart of it

New York, New York

I wanna wake up in that city

That doesn't sleep

And find I'm king of the hill

Top of the heap

These little town blues

Are melting away

I'll make a brand new start of it

In old New York

If I can make it there

I'll make it anywhere

It's up to you

New York, New York

New York, New York

I want to wake up

In that city that never sleeps

And find I'm a number one, top of the list

King of the hill

A number one

These little town blues

Are melting away

I'm gonna make a brand new start of it

In old New York

And

If I can make it there

I'm gonna make it anywhere

It's up to you

New York, New York, New York"

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

:winner:

• Upvote 3

"Warmaster" Michael Van Roost (15-8, 1NC) Vacant MW title challenger:

"C'mon guys, make this place alive for fuck sake. At least talking about the vacant MW title fight! Even though you don't give a shit, at the very least just talk about the trilogy of Doubdtfire and Neymar. There are too many USFC related things to talk about man. But the most important thing is no one talk trash to me! Cu Chulainn, talk something bad about me and have a war here! Don't be a pussy. "

• Upvote 1

United States Fighting Championship 115 , will be line ,Sunday the 1st from the,Credit Card Center in New York ,this event is sponsored by Bullet Proof System and you can bet online on United States Bookmaker.....Great card ,with loads of battle harden fighters, but again no title fights.....never the less very interesting match ups with some former champions envolved.....this card will kick start the month and we expect a good start ,hoopfully the fights match up the expectations and im sure we will see loads of finishes judging on whos envolved here....let me break the main and co-main event down for you guys: :toot:

MAIN EVENT 265 lbs Vaclav Mika v Saul Tigh

This two fighters meet before and Mika on that ocasion came away with a loss...and to be honest ,hes run has been short of terrible he lost another 4 times since ,but i realy think that if he can get back the old spark from hes early days , he can defenitly win this rematch on that form, but nnot on this form hes currently going trough....hes an exelente boxer but hes chin and hes tendency to cut normaly lets him down....Saul won the first meeting between this two and hes form has been alright with a couple of bumps along the way but hes last win prove that he is a very consistent and solid fighter....Hes world class boxing blended with hes granite chin makes him a very dangerous striker indeed.....

Prediction:Saul Tigh by KO

CO-MAIN EVENT 155 lbs Kukulcan Tonga v Laverne Mazzola

Tonga is the better striker with the longer reach and insane flexibility, he will defenitly try to stay on the outside and pick Mazzola apart with hes world class boxing skills....Tonga just join in from Legacy ,and wants to make a statment here for sure, for that to happend he will have to beat Mazzola, himself a former two time USFC lightweight champion and a win here will prepel him to contention once again.....well hes an absolute grinder he uses hes olimpic wrestling and hes exelente MT clinch to wear hes oponents down, most of hes fights went the distance in hard fought fights against very tuff oposition......

Prediction:Kukulcan Tonga by KO

WARRIOR QUOTE's

"f you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

#USFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

:winner:
  • Upvote 2

"Warmaster" Michael Van Roost (15-8, 1NC) Vacant MW title challenger:

"Damn I can't believe USFC is closing! Anyway, I want to say I am so lucky to be here and even more luckier that I can fight for the MW title as one of the last pair of challenger. That being said, the winner between me and Chulainn would be the last MW champion. Dave, I will get the belt before it closes! I promise you I won't leave any regrets! "

• Upvote 1

The Roast of David Morrison

MMA Fans please welcome back for one more special show, the man that made talk shows cool and everyone that was on his show sound like a fool. The 5 minute master of disaster, please give it up for Justin Ass.

Greetings everybody I am back. Thank you so much, wow. I sure have missed this place. Well I am here today because I heard the news that some cigar smoking much to long winded ownser of the USFC is going on to retire calling it quits as they would say. Well David I decided before you go I better hop on Air ass One and send you off the proper way, so here is a special 5 minutes with Justin Ass Roast of David Morrison.

I want to tell you a little about David Morrison or for those of us who know him. douche bag, now that’s not because he is a jerk, it’s just because he’s been inside more stanky women than anyone else we know. Oh look there is old peanut head over their, you like that one Spong, I’m glad to see you smiling ..by the way your teeth look like a row of porcelain urinals.

David your last three girlfriends all averaged a nine. Im not talking about there looks , I’m talking about their age.

Did you guys here about the time Morrison went to e-bay to buy a penis enlarger? They sent him a magnifying glass. ..One eye did you here that one. Ladies and gentlemen Saul Tigh is with us tonight. This guys cauliflower ears are so bad Golden Coral uses them at the salad bar.

Seriously though David has never taken a shortcut in his life… It’s because he is to dumb to use GPS.

Is Arse Face in the crowd, there he is. This guy has never backed down from a challenge.. even when destined for colossal failure.

So here we are and as I look out at this room I see more shriveled ears and broken dreams than the Iowa corn plight of 1970.

David I would pass along some nice words to you before I leave.. But I just don’t have any.

Ah I am just kidding brother you have been a mentor and an advisor who I will still depend on you have ran the USFC with honor and I speak for all of us you have done a great job. Thank you for being a friend It has been an Honor

• Upvote 3

So I'm out of the loop, why is Morrison leaving?

go read the thread about highland

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

the term ' cut off your nose to spite your face' applies here.

he fucked up with his David Ike, Glenn Hoddle, Ron Atkinson esc comment on the Fraud thread, took a roasting, and then threw a massive strop.

the only loser here is David.

the winners, Havoc, Legacy, EVO, SYN etc who will mop up the latest crop of fighters to hit their peak and be ready for the big time.

They must be laughing their tits off.

Early and strong contender for 'Plonker of the Year'.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

the term ' cut off your nose to spite your face' applies here.

he fucked up with his David Ike, Glenn Hoddle, Ron Atkinson esc comment on the Fraud thread, took a roasting, and then threw a massive strop.

the only loser here is David.

the winners, Havoc, Legacy, EVO, SYN etc who will mop up the latest crop of fighters to hit their peak and be ready for the big time.

They must be laughing their tits off.

Early and strong contender for 'Plonker of the Year'.

And if your not ready for the big time come join Infinity we still carry the 240K ID restriction!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You run a great org, you've made a silly post, defended it quite childishly, been a plonker for throwing your toys out of your Pram and keep doing it.

As for Ragnar leaving , we chased Origi, and you were on your knees to shaven fat lawyer boy Mike Jursilla, giving him 35-40 days to prep for fights and ridiculous immediate rematches later on.

Had Ragnar not been entombed in Powers after beating Origi then he would likely have returned.

Check where my boys fight aside of Ragnar. Lol

As for your 'won't get an offer' erm David , get your head out of your ass son ,Infinity, Legacy, EVO , Syn, Havoc, CEC, MFN are run by terrific lads that don't have maturity issues.

Try not to make things worse.

You should probably consider my comments those of your mentor. Hopefully this horse will drink as I have taken it to the water privately and publicly, for the final time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As for your 'won't get an offer' erm David , get your head out of your ass son ,Infinity, Legacy, EVO , Syn, Havoc, CEC, MFN are run by terrific lads that don't have maturity issues..

http://i65.tinypic.com/e9vgo5.jpg

"What makes you think I have maturity issues?"

• Upvote 3

United States Fighting Championship 117,WILL BE LIVE from the Credit Card Center arena 7,000 hardcore MMA fans will be packing this beautifull venue, the best warriors NY has to offer fight HERE and they will be giving you blood once again....attention pls people under the age of 18 might be susceptable to the language and the level of violence in display in our show,s all this brought to you by none other then the GREAT David Morrison....Everyone envolved know the future plans for the organization and why those plans were put in place.......this event will be sponsored by Bullet Proof System and you can place a little wager on your favourite fighters on the card @ United States Bookmaker...Lets not waist more time with BLA BLA BLA...... lets get straight to business......
155 lbs TITLE Hannibal Barca 11-4 v Mathew Ridgeway 16-4
Is this the real Hannibal Barca lol well he might not be ,but hes warrior spirit is as big as the real one....normaly He has a good tactical aproach in hes fights he looks to come well prepared with a good game plan ....hes best weapon is hes wrestling thoe, has very good GNP and thats the way i think he will try win this fight, he needs to time hes takedowns well ,otherwise he might run out of gas and you guys know what happends when someone runs out of gas ,they get knocked out or choked out lol...(well thats another story i wont go deep on it now)....hes facing and chalenging the champion for the belt for hes first ever 5 round fight......Mathew Ridgeway is one of the organization best P4P fighters ,hes a former K1 champion ,former USFC welterweight champion and two time lightweight champion, so experience in this type of fights heavely in favour of the champ ....he just regained hes belt in a real battle against the former champion Emilienenko and hes desire to hold to that belt hes clear to see to us all....i think hes the favourite here specialy if he does a good job with hes takedown defense.....i dont think Barca's chin can take what Mthew has to offer....
Prediction:Mathew Ridgeway by KO
170 lbs TITLE Charles Bolton 12-5 v Gracie Allen 11-5
Welterweight title fight between the two top fighters in the division ....Charles is a USFC1 contestant and for all this time he has been a top man in the division, with a very consistent form , but this is the first time he was given the chance of chalenging for the belt.....hes a good wrestler with lethal high kicks and a granite chin....he won hes last fight with an impressive 1st round TKO and that win , won him the title shot aswell.....im sure he will be extremly motivated for finaly having that well awaited oportunity....he will have to beat the champion to get the belt straped around hes waist....Gracie dethroned the former champion in hes last fight,with a split decision win to became the new king at welterweight....he is an Abu Dhabi Champ with World Class Boxing skills, and on top of that, a cardio machine that would make the Diaz brothers proud....for me the fighters with the set of skills that the champ have are the most acomplished martial artists (thats only my irrelevant opinion)....hes a very good BJJ black belt ,however, is still to win a fight via submission he doesnt use hes BJJ to attack as he does to defend, if im making any sense, but yeah i doubt he will score one here , he prefers to stand and try to KO hes oponent out hes striking defense is top noch and has a chin that allows him to take whatever hes oponent trows at him here......Gracie is the favourite and he should be able to keep hes belt...
Prediction:Gracie Allen by KO
155 lbs Sean Matthews 9-5 v Superior Nucleus 13-5-1
Sean Matthews is coming here of a very good 1st round TKO win via head kick and hes moral level is bursting trough the roof...was a beautifull TKO , he mixes up very well hes strikes with a variety of onortodox attacks and he desguises hes lethal head kicks with other shots , in my opinion he over loads a little bit in hes power , and leaves himself exposed to good counter fighters......Nucleus is a former champion in a diferent organization, he actualy still holds that belt, but he could never get the form necessary to chalange for the USFC lightweight belt , a win here would be a good start , hes a good wrestler with very dangerous high kicks and the flexibility to go with it....he lost hes last fight by decision ,in a fight that he could easily have won, but far too much power in hes shots,made him miss a lot and he was being countered very eficiently specialy with takedowns....
Prediction: Superior Nucleus by TKO
170 lbs Wulfgar Schwarz 4-5 v Adrik Vasilev 11-5
Wulfgar has a small size advantage here ,that he should try to exploit, hes good MT can make him very dangerous from the clinch position with devastating elbows, he does overloads too much in hes shots negleting hes acuracy and above all hes defense, wich leaves him exposed to all lot of counters....Adrik is a fighter that had hes chances at USFC regarding title shots ,he chalanged twice for the belt and he lost on both ocasions, hes last fight was a decision loss in a very good fight against very decent oposition but i think he was being to obvious with hes head kicks ,and he was trying to finish the fight with every shot what caused him to run out gas, i belive he will improve hes tactics
WARRIOR QUOTE's
“Sincerity does not only complete the self; it is the means by which all things are completed. As the self is completed, there is human-heartedness; as things are completed, there is wisdom. This is the virtue of one’s character, and the Way of joining the internal and external. Thus, when we use this, everything is correct.”
#USFC
#THEUNIT
#MAMADO
PS: this will be my last writte of for now, maybe one day i get inspiration back, USFC #TOP all the best for the lads here.....MAMADO OUT......see you in the cage only
  • Upvote 3

USFC 116

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2m7i078.jpg

Hannibal Barca (12-4) defeats Mathew Ridgeway (8-5) by Decision (Unanimous) to become the new USFC lightweight champion http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gif http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpg

http://oi65.tinypic.com/venlgh.jpg

Gracie Allen (12-5) defeats Charles Bolton (12-6) by TKO (Strikes) at 4:55 of Round 1 to defend the USFC welterweight tilte http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gif

• Upvote 1

USFC 117

http://oi64.tinypic.com/iz2lpc.jpg

Slade Traylor (15-2) defeats The Chimaera (11-5-1) by TKO (Strikes) at 2:29 of Round 4 to retain the USFC heavyweight title http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gif http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpg

http://oi65.tinypic.com/1651mh.jpg

Aldo Vurny (10-5) defeats Brutus Kowalski (8-3) by Decision (Unanimous) to become the new USFC light heavyweight champion http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gif

• Upvote 1