United States Fighting Championship - Official Smack Talk Thread

DBM2

http://s5.postimg.org/e6qd3f8s7/romanreignsfinal.png

DIAMOND DOLLAR

"I am going to sit back now for the month of April, work on a few things that I want to improve on, and as soon as Palelei and Parker have fought for the title on April 30th, I am calling out the winner. That title belt belongs to me, and my next fight I want to claim what is truly mine. April 30th, I will be ringside. The winner, you will succumb to me."

• Upvote 2

Kore Fight Nutrition [TG]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415922596Goroshi%20kore%20logo.png

The USFC is proud to announce a new merchandising partnership with Kore Fight Nutrition [TG]! Head to Tokyo's Highstreet for all of your nutrition needs and be sure to check out Kore Fight Nutrition's website at http://numkorsi.wix.com/teamgoroshi!

'The Earl' Ragnar Sigurdsson

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14106006835365.png

205lb Super Star talks exclusively to MMA Today on his decision to sign for USFC.

"Ya, Steel is good friend of David so I knew for some time I was signing for the organisation, and I am very happy to join. I was frustrated to be in an inactive org, but now I can fight again, and I look to take title very soon.

...... no not disappointed I did not think he would stay in the org when he knew I would sign...........yes I have heard that too, the camp is getting bad reputation with org owners after Choke threw his camp out I think no one would expect him to face me here......a wise decision? sure, he would try and clinch with me (laughs) I think he knew he would not win, ......the future for this org is good and I am here to promote this org and make it a success. .........it could be May because I don't think Steel feels the guys on the roster are ready yet so maybe face the new champ..........it is 5 fights, David get a great deal, .......I am ready to fight, whoever....... a message, well he is the former champ now anyway and would have been at my hands, I don't know maybe .....pussy."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://s5.postimg.org/e6qd3f8s7/romanreignsfinal.png

DIAMOND DOLLAR

"I am going to sit back now for the month of April, work on a few things that I want to improve on, and as soon as Palelei and Parker have fought for the title on April 30th, I am calling out the winner. That title belt belongs to me, and my next fight I want to claim what is truly mine. April 30th, I will be ringside. The winner, you will succumb to me."

Gerard de villefort: While you were waiting around doing nothing I was winning and now I'm ranked above you. If you want a title shot you have to go through me.

• Upvote 1

http://oi58.tinypic.com/212dcg0.jpg

Saturday night highlights the middleweight division as eight of the best 185lbers in the world enter the cage for combat! Before Lyoto Machida (22-5) goes to war with Luke Rockhold (13-2) & "Jacare" Souza (21-3) battles Chris Camozzi (19-9) at UFC Fight Night, the action begins here in New York at USFC 31! Marian Balkon (3-0) fights John Galt (8-3) for the #1 contender spot & Bas Koning (5-0) takes a shot at the title against reigning champion Jerome "Little Jerry" Seinfeld (4-2)! Balkon won by decision in his MMA debut at USFC 8 and has continued to look sensational in his two fights since by scoring first round TKO's against veteran fighters. Galt looks to bounce back from a devastating loss to the champion in his last outing and return to the form that makes him a threat to finish wherever the fight takes place. Koning has shown that he is among the best in the world since coming into the USFC, going unbeaten against the division's elite. After submitting Cu Chulainn at USFC 14, Koning then got the nod against title contenders Kenneth Keats and George West Jr. Manager Tats McGee will need to have Koning at his best this Saturday in order to dethrone the champ. After switching to the management of Mike Jursllla, Little Jerry has gone on a terror in the USFC! Seinfeld won the inaugural middleweight crown at USFC 6 by way of a dramatic head kick, then defended the title with a flying knee that put his opponent out cold! The champ cemented his place in USFC history by defending the belt again last month at USFC 22. After two hard fought rounds, Seinfeld found his opportunity and scored another KO win by head kick, a signature move of Jursllla trained fighters. Expect a record crowd at The Underground as New York gets behind their champion in anticipation of a Performance Of The Night! Will Koning humble another legend by breaking Seinfeld's will over 5 rounds, or will the champ prove that no man can take the power that he brings into the cage? Win the ticket above courtesy of Kore Fight Nutrition and be there to see it live! The action begins 5 PM eastern in New York, then its a mad dash as we conclude the evening at the Prudential Center in Newark! UFC Fight Night & USFC 31 this Saturday night! Be cageside for all of the action! See ya' there!

• Upvote 1

HEY EVERYONE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY NEW SHOW IM THINKING ABOUT STARTING UP CALLED "THE LEGENDS OF THE ROUND TABLE".

If enough ppl get on board with the idea i will start the series on USFC 32 and would like managers and fighters alike to guest star on every show.

Enough of me rambling on & on, hope you like the snippet of the pilot episode!

• Upvote 1

HEY EVERYONE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY NEW SHOW IM THINKING ABOUT STARTING UP CALLED "THE LEGENDS OF THE ROUND TABLE".

If enough ppl get on board with the idea i will start the series on USFC 32 and would like managers and fighters alike to guest star on every show.

Enough of me rambling on & on, hope you like the snippet of the pilot episode!

Welcome to the first edition of the Legends of the Round Table! I am your host Q, will be you the only show that gives you the colorful mma Previews and Reviews from 3 legends with explosive personalities. As our first show ever, Let's introduce our 3 co-host for everyone!

We are first joined by "The First Lady" Gina Jones, who is credited with coaching numerous champion including our next two co-host of the show. She has studied psychology at Penn State University where she received her master's degree. Always out to prove she could coach better than the men, she brought her own gym and created her own training regiment for her fighters. Known for being very personal with her fighters, she received her nickname for always being "the first lady" any of her fighters would see, call,Or text before starting their day. Creating 13 champions in 30 years, Gina Jones is titled the top trainer/coach of the century. Her most famous quote was, " e who believes he is not the author of his own story, can never be trained to be a champion.

The next Legend of the table is Steve "The Savior" Kidd. Mainly being credited with creating the modern-day MMA we see today, Kidd was a two-time light heavyweight champion. His amateur career started in college where he was a two sport athlete(gymnastics & wrestler) at Miami University. He later qualified for Olympics in gymnastics and receive silver. After an event with his later archrival, Andrew Watts, Kidd changed his full focus on the wrestling and strength training. His last two year and Miami, his record consisted of 44 - 4, winning the 185 pd ACC championship his junior year and winning the 205 pd national championship against Andrew Watts that shocked the entire fighting world. The now ultra popular Steve Kidd signed a very lucrative contract with the American mma megaship "American Warrior" where he dominated as a physically gifted dirty boxer. Later in his mma career he fought his college enemy Andrew "the demon" Watts, where he won a unquestionable decision victory. This was only the first fight of the 3 part epic saga that merged American Warrior and the European mma organization British Warrior to Ultimate Galdiatior. Within a 5 year span, Kidd and his arch rival Watts fought two more times with Watts coming out on top. After their third blockbuster fight Kidd retire by saying, "I have given my life to not only MMA, but also wrestling and gymnastics. I gave my all in everything I've done and always prevailed in the end. My arch rival since my hay days, Andrew Watts, have beaten me soundly this last meeting and has shown me I do not have the heart for this sport anymore. It is Watts time to dominate."

The last legend of the table is Andrew Watts who was a three time champion. Andrew Watts received his nickname "the demon" for the role he played in a rivalry between him and Steve Kid. Andrew was was not a physically gifted fighter but he made up for it with undying devotion to his craft. On the same Olympic team as Kidd but as a wrestler representing powerhouse Ohio State, Watts learned that Steve Kidd was also a wrestler. Watts challenge Kidd to a friendly match in which Watts easily out powered Kidd in a one-sided match. Andrew won gold at the Olympic games and won the 205 pounds national championship the next year. In his last year at Ohio State, Watts was bidding to be one of the best collegiate wrestlers in history as he cruise through the season with an unblemished record. At the National Championship Watts ran into Steve Kidd for the 205 pound title. Leading to the match, Watts persona "The Demon" started to form as he dismantled the now 185 pounds ACC champ verbally in interviews. The match did not go as Watts proclaimed by not only losing, but also being pinned in the second round by the so-called inferior wrestler. With his collegiate career behind him, the demon went on to sign with British Warzone. Andrew Watts dominated with deadly ground and pound and precise takedowns. After becoming the 205 pd champion of British Warzone Andrew Watts openly challenge Steve Kidd every chance he got. After the first mega fight concluded with the unquestioned decision victory for the Savior, both American warrior and British Warzone merge to Ultimate Gladiator. later in his career, with the help of Gina Jones, Andrew Watts goes on to beat the savior two consecutive times. After his last fight with Kidd, Watts only defended his title 3 more times before retiring himself. In his retirement speech he said, "I lost my biggest obstacle in a competition called Steve Kidd. The Savior push me to be the best fighter I could ever be. With Kidd retired I have no drive to train anymore, nor compete. I retire this sport, but to only challenge Kidd to anything of his choice!"

And there you have it! 1 coach, 2 fighters, 3 legends, a epic ass show! All with history with one another and in this sport, they will shed light on all aspects of mma. After no farther a due, let's start the Damn show!

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14219617244473.png

Travis "Dynamo" Miller (2-1)

The Heavyweight trucker is on show tonight! If you like my watching my cousin Roy Nelson in the UFC, stay tuned tonight on USFC, because I'm bringing even more power to the table and I'll score a KO that will be enjoyable to all fight fans. You'll see guys, the hype truck starts it's run TONIGHT!

• Upvote 2

Q: David Morrison and staff has done it again putting together another amazing card. a card that puts redemption on the line that's Kelvin Parker tries to show he is still the most dangerous 155 pound USFC Against the highly talented Magnus Tomanaka. A card that shoves the exciting ko artist Cornelius Carr to the front lines of the championship title race as he fights a top contender Matthew Ridgeway. A card that puts USFC new prize gem Bryan Mills on display as he starts his reign as the new champ. And a card that puts USFC most dangerous division, Welterweight, at center stage as the two most dominant Fighters to ever grace the weight division battle it out for not only the Welterweight title, but also the USFC pound for pound Crown!

Now bringing to the show as our guest analysis for the first show ever is... David Morrison!

DM: Thanks for having me.

Q: Well it's only right, you are the owner of USFC so you must have some great insight on these fights and fighters. Now let's get straight into it! who is going to need to have an outstanding performance to win?

Gigi: I will have to say Carr. Let's not forget, not too long ago everybody was shocked at the 0-3 Cornelius got a contract offer from USFC. Since joining USFC he has went 3-0, but against who!? He is going up against a REAL threat name Ridgeway.

Watts: I will have to agree with my old trainer, coach Gigi. Which Way has the skills to dance with anyone at 170, including the two fighting for the belt the same night. I'm believe Ridgeway experience side and top competition is going to be his trump card.

DM: Now, Carr has shown me and the organization that he is a true competitor. Every fight we had him as the underdog and what did he do? knock out every single one of his opponent! Yes, I am challenging Carr, but he can definitely rise to the occasion.

Watts: You quiet over there Kidd, are you with us or you thinking about your girly gymnastics?

Kidd: Funny how my girly gymnastics beat you in our national championship in college.

Watts: That was bullshit and you know it!!!

Gigi: Both of you calm down and get back on task!

Kidd: sorry coach. I believe they fight for watching would definitely be Jesse Gonzalez vs Thomas Campion. Thomas Campion may be more experienced but he lacks variety in his attacks . Jessie, who is undefeated may I add, can strike and grapple on the professional level. Thomas is going to need to come in at peak form and show his best collegiate wrestling to get the W.

Watt: well my old friend, everyone know that this boy is wearing by restless. Let's just look at the UFC for example. The Heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez, the light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, and the the middleweight champion Chris Weidman all have extensive amateur wrestling careers.

Kidd: Well my dumb ass friend, every single person you named can fucking strike as well. Yeah Thomas can take a few hits, but he Damn sure can't dish it out.

Watts: Now wait a God Damn minute...

Q: hold on Watts, we must move on to the next topic. With so many fights on this card one would say it is hard to watch everybody. With that said what fight make it overlooked or overshadow?

DM: I would definitely say the turd Ferguson vs Chris Griffin fight. Both are talented fighters who have some excellent performances under their belt. I'm sad to say this fight will get overlooked for one reason. These two are still newcomers to an already highly competitive 145 pd division, in which the top tier of the division have already been made with Neymar Jr being the most dominant champion to date. Nowadays, if Neymar Jr. not fighting, the fans of the lower weight classes don't watch 145 pounds. Being the 155 pound and 170 pound is the crowd favorite.

Gigi: coaches dream of having such a adaptable students. Junior cleared the division out and is only known 145 pd. Champion at USFC. With his elite striking who knocks everybody out for the third round. So young and 19 years old what has already made strides into becoming the Hall of Famer. I know I'm getting off topic a little but I'm 58 years old for crying out loud!

Watts: another fight that will get looked over will be the Devin logan vs Jacare Romero bout. Both are high degree submission artist who can break their opponent limbs if their opposition doesn't tap. The issue here though is these two are fighting under the co main event for the lightweight title and the main event for the welterweight title. Jerome just defended his belt and neither is on his radar and both are 26 years old. That is pretty old for this level.

Kidd: So what you are telling me is the Devin Logan vs. Jacare Romero fight is going to be the unofficial intermission for the two headliners?

Watts: I couldn't have put it better myself.

Q: Wow, I guess Watts and Kidd can agree on something. Let's just not bring up college football. While we are on the topic let's talk about the co-main event and main event.

Kidd: I'm just going to flat out say it, Bryan Mills is getting protected as a champion! That is the only way someone like Victor can get a shot at the title. I feel as though this is a fast way to tarnish a fighters career, but also an entire division.

DM: whoa! These are some big allegations Steve! I understand how it looks, but you need to take a few things into consideration. Bryan record read 8-1, but that includes his amateur record. He is actually 3-1 professionally.

Watts: which still isn't bad.

DM: right, which brings me to my point. Victor Stoic is a true gladiator who is on a tear! If we look at their last 4 fights both are 3-1 fighters.

Gigi: Okay when put like that it looks a lot better on paper. As always though Americans are all about drama, Parker fans will criticize every move Mills make.

Kidd: hell, I think Kelvin Parker will be scrutinizing the champ himself ringside after his fight. You know he wants that belt back bad.

Watts: Kinda like when I took your belt and you wouldn't give me a moment's rest? I feel for Mills now.

Kidd: let's keep in mind I got the belt back in 8 months.

Gigi: can we move on to the main event!? Not to take anything away from the lightweight title match, but I'm just uninterested. It needs to be Parker vs. Mills 2 and I'm not one of these pansies who scared to say it to your face David.

DM: hey Gigi everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the fact is Mills won. Victor was the next up and Parker as a big challenge he needs to focus on.

Q: well said Morrison. Now the big topic that has been the elephant in the room...

Watts: does Kidd mom prefer paper or plastic!?

Gigi: For God sakes Watts!!!

Q: is the main event between the Hungarian Prince vs. The Legend! It would only be right if the owner of USFC Morrison give us his insight first.

DM: thanks Q. I can't think of two individuals who are more deserving to wear the elusive welterweight belt. Both fighters took our path to the title. the champ for the likes of multi talented Iron Igor. Destroyed Sean Spencer, who many people believed was a future champion, in the first round. After which, Spencer retired! And finally, the legend bulldozed through the always dangerous Grande! He is a true champion. Now on the other side we have the dark horse Balas. Since joining USFC, Balas has always feared for his elite striking. He took on not 1, not 2, but 3 top contenders! The human highlight film as turned himself into a star with his unforgettable knockouts! This is going to be a great match between two ultra popular undefeated fighters.

Watts: this is by far the most anticipated fight in USFC history! We have a Muay Thai fighter who is excellent with his hands and kicks in Balas. It is tricky to gameplan against a fighter as versatile as Balas on the feet. His accuracy is second to none and has enough power in both hands to knockout a light heavyweight! Legend best bet to win will be taking Balas to the ground which NONE have ever succeeded in doing.

Kidd: WHAT!? The Legend is the undisputed champ for a reason and that is because he has seen everything!

Watts: on the contrary, Zatoichi hasn't seen shit.

Q: you walked right into that one Kidd.

Kidd: be it as it may, The Legend will retain his belt. He controls the pace of a fight better than anyone. Zatoichi will throw off Balas timing and catch him on the chin in the third round.

Gigi: I really like Zatoichi skill set. He is well rounded across the board, but I believe Balas has more experience fighting better competition than the champ. Did anyone see Balas last fight!? Dear God was it beautiful! I can see Zatoichi winning this fight if he gets a knockout by the third like my old apprentice Kidd has predicted. If it doesn't happen by then, Balas will pick The Legend apart and win the title.

Q: ok Morrison, it seems we have a tie. You think you can choose the winner of this bout?

DM: come on Q! You really going to put me in this?

Q: blame the other host! You know better than anybody that everybody hates ties in this business.

DM: I will have to say USFC will be the big winner. We have to highly talented fighters who are propelling us into a new era here. We are becoming the Mecca of great fights and great fighters such as this one! I'm just hopping for a great fight that will go down in history.

Q: The Hungarian Prince vs. The Legend sure sounds like a fight you would only here about in a fantasy book! So there you have it USFC HAS been dissected by the Legends of the roundtable! You a fan of the show? Have any suggestions? What to be the next guest on the show? Just give us a shoutout @TheLegendsOfTheRoundtable on the smacktalk thread.

Stay hungry. Be thirsty. Never be satisfied.

I'm Q signing off...

• Upvote 3

Nice write up man!

Nice to see someone going with some more braver comments/opinions rather than crowd pleasers. Even though a couple of my guys got slated lol, it was still a great read.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14275651261353.png

Bryan Mills (8-1-0)

current Lightweight Champ

"Nice write up but some of that is just pure rubbish written to please the Parker fans - Protected champ? I've never heard anything so ridiculous, I know for a fact that Dave Morrison wouldn't stand for anything like that.

I don't normally like to get involved in the politics of it all but personally I think Stoic deserves his title shot. He's the next highest ranked contender after Parker (with Mazzola still to debut at USFC) and is on currently on a 3 fight win streak.

As the current Champ I will fight anyone and everyone who is put in front of me, that's the champs job and I accepted that responsibility when I accepted the Title fight.

Parker put up one hell of a fight and I fully expect to be seeing him again in the near future (if I'm still the reigning Champ), there are also a lot of other talented fighters climbing the ranks fast - Bible Basher, Tomonaka, Allen and Mazzola to name just a few of many.

I don't claim to be the best fighter ever, I'm still young with much to learn but I have the Lightweight belt around my waist and I'm not going to give it up easily. You want the belt? Come and try!"

• Upvote 1

Nice write up man!

Nice to see someone going with some more braver comments/opinions rather than crowd pleasers. Even though a couple of my guys got slated lol, it was still a great read.

Leslie- Thanks, I am really glad you appreciated it. Big shoutout to David Morrison & staff for letting be produce a one of a kind show.

Hey what can i say, the show has a couple of assholes and another person who will not bite her tongue for all the money in the world. Morrison was a real class act though, I swear Q could not get him to play sides for his life lol.

Best of luck in your championship bout!

• Upvote 1

OFFICIAL USFC POLL

Who is/was the most dominant champion in USFC history?

A.) Divock Origi

B.) Soa Palelei

C.) Jerome Seinfeld

D.) Neymar Junior

Why?

• Upvote 1

OFFICIAL USFC POLL

Who is/was the most dominant champion in USFC history?

A.) Divock Origi

B.) Soa Palelei

C.) Jerome Seinfeld

D.) Neymar Junior

Why?

I'd give it to Neymar, just ahead of Seinfeld. Better opponents and finished them quicker. Fingers crossed Zatoichi can join the argument in the future.

• Upvote 1