100% skill

surgeelurgee

I was under the impression this was how the numbers worked.

1=1-9

2=10-19

3=20-29

4=30-39

5=40-59

6=50-69

7=60-79

8=70-89

9=80-99

10=90-109

11=100-119

12=110-119

13=120-129

14=130-139

15=140-149?

So popping 15 means your now in the 140 and higher range.

I've only gotten to 15-- so I don't know if you can get 150 in a skill yet. I assume you can't since that should be 16--.

I have multiple fighters at 15++ skills

Not 150, it's only possible to do after a fight

I think this was correct, there was an error that conditioning gained from fights still added to score even if at 149.99999. It used to go from (15)++ to ()- or something if it went over 150 points. Mike did something with it, can't remember what though

I'm pretty sure I had a fighter with strength at null-- back in the day.

I know Deamus had someone with a null-- skill, it was the first time I had heard of it. I think it was Bokari but I can't remember what skill it was.

I believe this was either before maintenance was added or before it was changed.

I know, my "facts" are super useful. :-P

Apologies, I'm all fucked up on Seroquel at the moment.

I have a fighter myself who's got his conditioning to basically max (150 value) in between fights. I never intentionally trained his Conditioning intentionally with Cardio sessions, only CT. He's still actively fighting atm, although his Conditioning is 148.95 as I'm doing CT less often each week for him instead.

I have a fighter myself who's got his conditioning to basically max (150 value) in between fights. I never intentionally trained his Conditioning intentionally with Cardio sessions, only CT. He's still actively fighting atm, although his Conditioning is 148.95 as I'm doing CT less often each week for him instead.

Back when we had visible maintenance tickers, my whole roster was full of Elite+ and Elite++ physicals because I trained CT 3 times per week to avoid red bars haha