5 years ago today...

GBK16

5 years ago today, I signed up to this website on some advice, and I have to say, this is probably the best online game I have played. There are too many people to say thanks to in this game, so I will just say thank you to everyone who has played, and who still plays this game for making it what it is. I still have fond memories from the early days, particularly before the $600 cap on gyms was raised, and before people even contemplated doing PPV's, and I have fond memories from recent times as well. Unfortunately my old account was deleted, but I am still having just as much fun on my newer account. Huge thanks to Mike for making this game, and for keeping it going despite any of the times you felt like throwing the towel in. I, and the rest of the Tycooners, thank you for that!

Now, here is to the next 5 years!

• Upvote 15

Did you miss the part when he said he had a previous account that had been deleted?

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to those who have lasted 5 years on this game. At the rate I've been going lately, I don't know if my patience can hold out for 5 years because I've been stinkin' up the joint! I was doing pretty well then suddenly I'm losing matches like a designated WWE jobber! I know there's more for me to learn but damn, I don't know if I can hang with that process for 5 years haha I'm sure you'll both last another 5 years and will continue doing well and making this game fun to play.

5 years ago today, I signed up to this website on some advice, and I have to say, this is probably the best online game I have played. There are too many people to say thanks to in this game, so I will just say thank you to everyone who has played, and who still plays this game for making it what it is. I still have fond memories from the early days, particularly before the $600 cap on gyms was raised, and before people even contemplated doing PPV's, and I have fond memories from recent times as well. Unfortunately my old account was deleted, but I am still having just as much fun on my newer account. Huge thanks to Mike for making this game, and for keeping it going despite any of the times you felt like throwing the towel in. I, and the rest of the Tycooners, thank you for that!

Now, here is to the next 5 years!

congrats mate on the 5 years on total mine was 5 years in september just gone seems loads of us signed up round about the same time :drunk:

Congrats. We need more like you.