Top 50 Fighters of All Time

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I'll get there really tbh. I usually have pretty shitty luck on hiddens and I'm not sure anybody on my current roster has what it takes to get on this list. My guys w/ granites like Temel, have shitty hearts and still get TKO'd a lot anyway. I have some chins that haven't been exposed yet. I mean I have a handful of guys who are better than Danny and Gary, so I guess I could always over-achieve again but I just don't have anyone I'm convinced has greatness written on them yet.

Shogun Aye looks to be maybe my best hidden fighter but his skills were all f'd up when I got him, so it'll come down to if I can fix him fast enough to get a lot of life out of him still. He's 26 already though.

look at my kid fat gorrila also 26 yr and no chin :)

If its not in order don't call it Top 50.....

Plus you copied this list too it's not even yours.

because all the people on that list are top 50. Also it does not have to be in order to be top 50. Why are you even talking you have yet to be here 6 months buddy.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wasn't Juicemalone around for a real good while?

Upon an actual look at his profile, yes he has, in fact, been here since 2009. So my new opinion here is shut the fuck up Icon, you piece of shit.

• Upvote 2

Upon an actual look at his profile, yes he has, in fact, been here since 2009. So my new opinion here is shut the fuck up Icon, you piece of shit.

I have a higher best rank then him and i have more fights then him, and i have also made more money then he ever has. In reality, he made a stupid ass post and I called him on his shit.

I have a higher best rank then him and i have more fights then him, and i have also made more money then he ever has. In reality, he made a stupid ass post and I called him on his shit.

At least juice was active when half the fighters in this list were...

Go on then recap us all on your knowledge of anything you referenced , were you actually around for Avon and Daigle

At least juice was active when half the fighters in this list were...

Go on then recap us all on your knowledge of anything you referenced , were you actually around for Avon and Daigle

Let's start off by say if you look at his number of fights i would seriously doubt he has been that active over the years. Second. I have been here since June of 2010, this is my second account which was made in August but in reality i have been here for 4 1/2 years. you have only been here two months longer then me so in reality you should be the last one talking shit.

Let's start off by say if you look at his number of fights i would seriously doubt he has been that active over the years. Second. I have been here since June of 2010, this is my second account which was made in August but in reality i have been here for 4 1/2 years. you have only been here two months longer then me so in reality you should be the last one talking shit.

Not talking shit, I think your more than capable of doing that for us all.

You stole another thread and re posted it, got called up on it and began talking shit.

Congratulations you're officially a cbomb.

You stole another thread and re posted it, got called up on it and began talking shit.

I did not steal another thread. there was an incomplete thread of what people though were the top 50 fighters of all time (with only 37 fighters might i add) and i completed and edited the list. I did not pretend i did not use the list from somewhere else but answer me this. Who on that list shouldn't be there? all the fighters on that list would have been here anyway.

I did not steal another thread. there was an incomplete thread of what people though were the top 50 fighters of all time (with only 37 fighters might i add) and i completed and edited the list. I did not pretend i did not use the list from somewhere else but answer me this. Who on that list shouldn't be there? all the fighters on that list would have been here anyway.

Simply not true, I disagree with much of this list, and I think really if you were going to re post something at least elaborate

Also the comment about not calling it top 50 if it's not in order is stupid. Whether or not i ranked them is diffrent from whether or not i separate them from the rest and label them as top 50.

Simply not true, I disagree with much of this list, and I think really if you were going to re post something at least elaborate

Will i don't disagree with the list. it's strictly opinion if you don't agree then make your own list. i agreed with the other list in majority, the things i did not agree with i changed and then i added a few names to the list. I could put in the first post to give credit to the person that wrote it but to act like this is some big deal is pretty stupid and petty.

Will i don't disagree with the list. it's strictly opinion if you don't agree then make your own list. i agreed with the other list in majority, the things i did not agree with i changed and then i added a few names to the list. I could put in the first post to give credit to the person that wrote it but to act like this is some big deal is pretty stupid and petty.

*something witty about how your mums stupid and petty*

I mean if that's the criteria for meaningful knowledge in this game then I'd be one of the top managers of all time.

Guess I'm one of the best of all time. Bow down before me, pleb.