Christmas Jackpot

UniConor

How is it even decided who wins? Whats the process, method the winner will be picked? I mean with so many Managers in it that should be a valid question.

I was just thinking, who will draw the winner? Mike? You conor? People in chat? Do you use a random number thing? Please help me out here :D

I take it will be a random draw done either by inputting the names on a website and letting that choose, or by writing them all down on paper, placing in a hat and drawing from there. :)

I take it will be a random draw done either by inputting the names on a website and letting that choose, or by writing them all down on paper, placing in a hat and drawing from there. :)

i was thinking now, maybe he goes on random.org and let it choose a number between the number of entrance. Thats why maybe he put numbers infront of the names.

He could put all the names in an Excel document (since that comes autonumbered). Then like said above, use a random number generator to determine the winners.

I think the United Nations should be called in to oversee this ;)

:notworthy: oh mighty tycoon gods, I have been :angel: this year and would like a great :santa: present this year and the greatest present would be the :winner: of part of the :santa: jackpot. I would really like to continue doing :nerd: and avoid doing anything similar to :nerdrage:

• Upvote 2