(Nomination) Clothing company of the year 2014

bjornmma1

Two clothing companies come to mind for me here.

Arcticus Clothing in London. Have the most unique designs I have seen in the game, and always has it at an affordable price

http://mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=4234

Also, Darkness Clothing are new enough, but they have some solid clothing, also at an affordable price for everyone

http://mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=4409

• Upvote 1

Somebody should nominate me, I'm in the top 5 hyped for clothing stores and I got one of the hottest designers right now, that being Macho also known as Custom Madness.

• 2 weeks later...

pfft, haters lol. idk i only put out a couple of new designs this year but ive been ranked #2/#3 all year and all my sales are purely from designs. 9/10 other companies on that board have most of all their sales thru laundry. i think that more than anything is how a sucessful clothing co should be ranked, which company gets the most sales from their actual clothing line and im willing to bet that is mine (so vote for it, thanks lol)

• Downvote 2

pfft, haters lol. idk i only put out a couple of new designs this year but ive been ranked #2/#3 all year and all my sales are purely from designs. 9/10 other companies on that board have most of all their sales thru laundry. i think that more than anything is how a sucessful clothing co should be ranked, which company gets the most sales from their actual clothing line and im willing to bet that is mine (so vote for it, thanks lol)

After looking, your store actually has some nice designs.

Can hardly call haters though when I never heard of the store before you posted.

I've purchased clothes from your store before and you raise a very good point about actual clothing items sold as opposed to laundry. My bad for forgetting to include you on this list because you definitely has some sweet designs at your store. To make up for my error, I'll hook up some clothes from your store after I post this haha

Well my clothing store PayDay is also pure clothing sales, no laundry. I dont do that and i think ChillBrah has a valid point. They have been consistantly on the top so there must be a good reason for that.

I agree with this sentiment, in the interest of full disclosure, I did laundry twice when I first opened VFW and since then all sales have been legit.

I will not nominate VFW myself though because if our customers don't like us enough to nominate us then we obviously don't deserve to win.

I will say that I have launched at least 10 (possibly closer to 20) new clothing items this year and am currently working on a new nine line set to represent the nine virtues.

Actually Dee made a good point. I still buy all my clothes mostly from Perkele. IMO Perkele just needs a reboot. If it had a few new designs it would be a winner for me just based on quality. But I think more clothing needs to be nominated. Are nominations over? lol

i believe you can nominate until the poll is started to find the winner

I agree with this sentiment, in the interest of full disclosure, I did laundry twice when I first opened VFW and since then all sales have been legit.

I will not nominate VFW myself though because if our customers don't like us enough to nominate us then we obviously don't deserve to win.

I will say that I have launched at least 10 (possibly closer to 20) new clothing items this year and am currently working on a new nine line set to represent the nine virtues.

I'll nominate Valhalla Fight Wear, great selection of clothing with a lot of custom items available :)

my company, Conquer, has never done laundry either. all sales are from legitimate designs, no buyouts.

i always have new designs coming in, i've done several custom/signature designs (not skins), but i'm not even sure what the rankings look like cuz i never bother with them. sales can be inflated thru laundry and lowering ur prices...Conquer is not Wal-Mart lol.

a lot of the "better" companies in the game are all riding old designs or lack quantity of designs. i love hellbent, perkele and conviction, even beast mode but they just don't have a lot of new stuff coming out lately.

a lot of other companies, while having good sales, really lack in quality designs. but that's what happened when people stopped caring about what the clothes looked like becuz quality designs have the same effect as shitty designs.

a company like Kaiser, is how it should be done. Kint is not only rocking quality gear but he also does a ton of cool marketing things like contests and thins of that nature...something u will see from Conquer in the near future. time has been an issue since i've been back and it seems like i may have a bit more of it coming up. woohoo!

i don't feel the clothing company of the year should be based off of any one aspect...be it rank, sales, quality or price. it should be the total package...but people will vote how they want, and that's fine. i'm sure i will get org mass mails telling me to vote for whoever their event partner is (happens every year lol), but i too will vote how i want and not how someone tells me to.

my company, Conquer, has never done laundry either. all sales are from legitimate designs, no buyouts.

i always have new designs coming in, i've done several custom/signature designs (not skins), but i'm not even sure what the rankings look like cuz i never bother with them. sales can be inflated thru laundry and lowering ur prices...Conquer is not Wal-Mart lol.

a lot of the "better" companies in the game are all riding old designs or lack quantity of designs. i love hellbent, perkele and conviction, even beast mode but they just don't have a lot of new stuff coming out lately.

a lot of other companies, while having good sales, really lack in quality designs. but that's what happened when people stopped caring about what the clothes looked like becuz quality designs have the same effect as shitty designs.

a company like Kaiser, is how it should be done. Kint is not only rocking quality gear but he also does a ton of cool marketing things like contests and thins of that nature...something u will see from Conquer in the near future. time has been an issue since i've been back and it seems like i may have a bit more of it coming up. woohoo!

i don't feel the clothing company of the year should be based off of any one aspect...be it rank, sales, quality or price. it should be the total package...but people will vote how they want, and that's fine. i'm sure i will get org mass mails telling me to vote for whoever their event partner is (happens every year lol), but i too will vote how i want and not how someone tells me to.

yeah for sure your co is one of my other favs. i dont really think inactive co's should be nominated, should only be companies who put out new designs in 2014 lol. then things like actual sales of designs, quality of designs, etc