congrats GBK16 on becoming moderator

bjornmma1

So who's providing the private jet to these festive events?

I think it would be only appropriate for them to see this as the last thing before they are stranded

http://mmatycoon.com/images/private_jets/1416311532PikaAirlines.jpg

Thanks again to everyone for their support, thankfully it seems like the drama has stopped and I look forward to serving you all well as a mod :)

• Upvote 3

Thanks again to everyone for their support, thankfully it seems like the drama has stopped and I look forward to serving you all well as a mod :)

You already showed that you cant handle it and even lied about the reasons in private PM why you did delete my post so I dont see the reason why you will be a good moderator in future. I understand there is nothing to moderate in forum anyways but still I dont like that you use that status in your advantage not to help the forum.

• Downvote 2

You already showed that you cant handle it and even lied about the reasons in private PM why you did delete my post so I dont see the reason why you will be a good moderator in future. I understand there is nothing to moderate in forum anyways but still I dont like that you use that status in your advantage not to help the forum.

Step back and watch,..this could be a *butterfly* moment

He knows he will be scrutinized, maybe even hounded.

but *I* would expect growth :yes:

I think it would be only appropriate for them to see this as the last thing before they are stranded

http://mmatycoon.com/images/private_jets/1416311532PikaAirlines.jpg

I am glad that you dont have a BARNEY fetish :hehe:

Did you miss PBR's post?

• Upvote 1

congrats gbk16

no more arguing or crying about him being made a mod -- if you dont like it either keep it in pm or take up with mike -- no more about it in the forums period

TheGuvnor: this is the post that kenlow speaks of: if it helps,..I will go out in the yard with you and we can throw more Phat momma jokes at each other :medieval:

time for one of my favorite scottish phrases,......*If it's NOT Scottish,..it's CRAP* lmao

• Upvote 1

Oh you haha Can't even argue that actually, since I am English, Welsh and Irish haha

But Markyosullivan is Northern Irish if you wanna count that...Now where can we find a Scottish person to round off the Home Nations...

I'm 1/64th Scottish.........does that count?? lol

Oh you haha Can't even argue that actually, since I am English, Welsh and Irish haha

But Markyosullivan is Northern Irish if you wanna count that...Now where can we find a Scottish person to round off the Home Nations...

Being from Northern Ireland I can be declared British or Irish, so I'm fully Irish but could also be fully British :P