congrats GBK16 on becoming moderator

bjornmma1

Guvnor, I have warned you about derailing threads and spamming. I already gave you a verbal warning about a ban, and now I really have no choice.

Derailing threads? Guy did ask a question and I did answer to him how that is a derailing a thread is beyond me. How ever for a moderator you are showing very bad start your and your double standards are all over the top. When you say that I am spamming but posts like this are totally fine with you it just makes me want to vomit. All you had to do is not lie about me and I would never post a single post in this thread but for some reason you had to come and say that I did post something from different thread when it is not true at all.

Also you never gave me verbal warning. You gave me written warning I have never talked to you.

Straight lying? Is that different from gay lying?

Written >= verbal therefore you have your written and can go straight to ban. Figures it's one of his first days on the job and you force him to ban your punk ass.

There are actually thing called rules in the forum. He cant give me a warning when I havent done nothing against the rules so I find it irrelevant. But I am still waiting for him to show where I did post the same post twice because if he lied again I think I will have to talk to game owner about the situation. Like madbob said with great power comes also responsibility so for him as a new moderator to lie about something is just showing zero respect to his status.

• Downvote 1

There are actually thing called rules in the forum. He cant give me a warning when I havent done nothing against the rules so I find it irrelevant. But I am still waiting for him to show where I did post the same post twice because if he lied again I think I will have to talk to game owner about the situation. Like madbob said with great power comes also responsibility so for him as a new moderator to lie about something is just showing zero respect to his status.

Who's spamming for S&W credits now?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Congratz Gbk16 :thumbup:

and one should be PROUD to have one of Castor's awards,..far and few between

It's pretty ballsy to spam a new moderators congrats thread.

Dont worry he is your friend he will not warn you. He did just warn me for spamming but I think the guy has no clue what spamming is but thats fine I just did send complain to all moderators about him. I hope he learns that he is put here to make forum better place and follow the rules not do what ever he wants.

Dont worry he is your friend he will not warn you. He did just warn me for spamming but I think the guy has no clue what spamming is but thats fine I just did send complain to all moderators about him. I hope he learns that he is put here to make forum better place and follow the rules not do what ever he wants.

the only way to make the forum a better place is to get rid of your sorry ass

• Upvote 4

Dude you are annoying as fuck,even in-game all you do is QFC spam. I dont see you adding to the community at all, i purposely dont comment in threads you are in so you wont fill up my unread content in the forums. You and all the other trolls need to just have an island version of the forums or some shit so yall can be annoying and circle jerk or whatever you idiots do by yourselves.

• Upvote 5

Dude you are annoying as fuck,even in-game all you do is QFC spam. I dont see you adding to the community at all, i purposely dont comment in threads you are in so you wont fill up my unread content in the forums. You and all the other trolls need to just have an island version of the forums or some shit so yall can be annoying and circle jerk or whatever you idiots do by yourselves.

I think no one could say it better