world combat-Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

World Combat Championships: The Big Bang Review

Hard Knocks - The Island was the place to be on February 27th as the World Combat Championships in conjunction with Vikai Gear held its last event of the Island season with "The Big Bang!" Over 2000 fans crammed into The Island's main arena as WCC owner JJ Tycooner put twenty of the top Island fighters into the octagon as he prepares to move the organization to New York in March. The night's card was featured by two title bouts for the Middleweight and Superheavyweight belts as title holders "Prince" Shoddy Body and Matt "Fondelier" Porcelain Punisher put their belts on the line against Billy Tinkl and Skunk Asap respectively. Shtaaf Reimish here to recap all of Thursday's action, so lets get 'em going!

#2 Ali "The Headhunter" Roumani (6-2) vs #6 Reem Khalid (5-2) Featherweight

You know the card is stacked when a #2 and #6 square off in the first bout of the evening, but that’s exactly what happened at 'The Big Bang.' This fight started off a little slow, but Roumani really begun to show his class as the first wore on. He got the takedown just over 2 minutes in and tried a couple of submissions, but none managed to stick. After Roumani began showing his stand-up skills in round two, it was Khalid that got the takedown, but after a couple of failed sub attempts, Roumani again took over on the ground and won the round. Khalid got the takedown again in round three, and took over the fight. He dominated the third, but unfortunately for him, it was a case of too little too late as Ali Roumani unanimously won 29:28 on all three judges' scorecards. The win may have got Roumani a title shot, if he chooses to move to New York with the WCC.

#7 Griegorij Dudkov (9-4) vs #11 Yaazi Qysan (4-3) Bantamweight

The second fight of the evening came via the featherweight division as Griegorij Dudkov looked to regain his former championship form against Yaazi Qysan! Dudkov showed off his superb boxing skills early, cutting the Bahamian just over a minute into round one before rocking him with a straight right. Qysan managed to fight both off and stuck in it through the round. The second round, too, was dominated by Dudkov, as he clinched up with Qysan and pummeled him with punch after punch that left him gasping for air in the break. Finally, in round three, the fans got what they'd waited for. Dudkov cam out swinging, and barraged Qysan will fists until the ref finally stopped it, eight seconds in! The fight should do a lot to the former champs mojo, but he still must win a few more to get another title shot.

#7 Richard Riddick (8-5) vs #13 Ali Mouba (5-4) Heavyweight

The Riddick/Mouba fight was a bit of a snooze fest to be honest with you, but don't tell Mouba a win needs to be exciting! The native of Senegal got takedowns at will (9 total in the fight), but couldn't seem to do anything with them, only attempting one submission in the second which failed. The referee was the busiest man in the octagon, as he stood them up about as much as Mouba scored takedowns. As boring as Mouba was, Riddick was awful. He had no answer for Mouba's takedowns, yet couldn't manage to do anything else either. All in all, Mouba did do enough to win every round, but hopefully he can come out and perform better in his next matchup.

#10 Adonai "Almighty" King (5-1) vs #15 Garcia Vega (7-2) Heavyweight

And as boring as the last fight was, the King/Vega fight was exciting! Right from the opening bell, this fight had action. King came out flying landing a beautiful three-punch combo before clinching up with the highly-touted Dominican. However, that was all the good King managed to accomplish in the fight as Vega took over from there. He cut King about 30 seconds in, continuing to dominate in the clinch. Vega landed a huge uppercut while still in the clinch which rocked King. Vega then pushed him off and continued to shower him uppercuts and straights until King finally crumpled to the mat, when the ref stopped the fight. 1:37 is all it took for Vega to win his first WCC fight on his second attempt, and hopefully he can keep that streak going as the organization heads to New York.

#1 Bobby Bob Bob (8-3) vs #9 Zyd Xyd (7-3) Bantamweight

Next up on "The Big Bang's" card was Bobby Bob Bob's first appearance since losing his bantamweight belt after holding it since January as he squared off against Zyd Xyd! This fight looked one sided right from the get go, as Bob took control with his solid boxing and Muay Thai abilities, first catching Xyd early on in the first minute but Xyd recovered to prevent more damage. Midway through the third minute Bob through a huge right hook that caught Xyd perfectly, dropping him to the canvas, but after thinking about following, the Bolivian decided to let him stand back up and look for the knockout. he got exactly that five seconds into round two as he connected perfectly with a devastating 1-2 combo before jumping all over him before the ref stepped in. Bob really showed his class Thursday and it will be interesting where he chooses to head with the Island season over.

#7 "Iron" Mike Tyson (6-1) vs #4 San Terra (10-4) Heavyweight

A huge boxing matchup was featured in the first fight of the main card as "Iron" Mike Tyson and San Terra climbed up into the octagon to take center stage! This fight was one of legends as both fighters stood in there and traded punches, seeming like only time was preventing a KO. Tyson was able to clinch up once in the first but that was quickly broken by Terra. Midway through round one Terra managed to half land a head kick that cut open Tyson's face. It all went Terra's way form there. the native of Poland was able to land a number of shots while staying out of Tyson's range. The fight was ended early in the second when Terra perfectly landed another huge head kick that dropped Iron Mike. Terra followed him to the canvas and continued to barrage him with fists before the referee stepped in. The TKO earned Terra 'KO of the Night' and with it some extra bonus cash! The win marks Terra's first since his title shot loss in early February, and with his confidence back, the sky's the limit for the former superheavyweight champ!

#1 Dick Wad (7-1) vs #5 Maki Pulu (11-4) Heavyweight

The Big Bang marked the first time former champ Dick Wad enters the octagon after losing the title to Barney Gumble which he held since WCC's inception. Pulu was making his WCC debut Thursday, and proved that he fit in more than nicely, dominating the former champ from start till finish. After three stuffed takedown attempts by Pulu, the PNG native finally got one at the one minute mark, and took over from there. Wad successfully defended seven, count them, seven, submission attempts, before finally succumbing via a smooth transition into a perfect armbar by Pulu. Wad was forced to tap at 3:26 of round one, which makes it two straight losses following seven victories to open his career. Not only did Pulu get the win, he also collected some extra cash after the evening winded down as he was awarded the 'Submission of the Night' honors. The future looks VERY bright for Pulu, with this signature win supplanting himself among the Island's best!

Middleweight Championship Title Fight

© "Prince" Shoddy Body (10-3) vs #1 Billy Tinkl (9-3) Middleweight

The first of two championship title fights pitted the middleweight champ, "Prince" Shoddy Body against the #1 challenger, Billy Tinkl for middleweight supremacy! And wow, what a fight this was! The first round was dominated by Tinkl, who managed to get a takedown and then stood himself up after nothing was happening, before immediately getting another takedown which led to two unsuccessful submission attempts. The second was more of the same domination by Tinkl, however the champ did show signs of life going for a submission on three separate occasions. The third and fourth were too dominated by Tinkl before he finally got a Kimura grip followed by a solid twist that forced Body to tap due to excruciating pain at 4:31 of round four! The win results in the Congolese fighter ending the Island season on top of the middleweight division, looking down at the rest of the field. We'll have to wait and see what happens to the rest of both these amazing fighters' careers, but they do both look very promising!

#3 Mib "Home Run" Louie (9-3) vs #2 Jimmie Craig (9-2) Heavyweight

The co-main event of the evening's card featured two of the premier heavyweights of the WCC in #3 Mib "Home Run" Louie and #2 Jimmie Craig, which brought everything anyone could have imagined. The fight turned into a blood bath early, as Craig caught Louie with a uppercut in the first exchange of the fight, drawing blood. The cut continued to grow as Craig worked it over and over. Louie managed to cut open Craig's face three minutes in with a nice combo, but the majority of the blood on the canvas definitely came from Louie's face. He managed to put all that behind him and score a knockdown with a huge right which sent Craig stumbling. After Craig threw an errant punch, Louie came in landing at will, before the ref stepped between them, ending it via TKO at 4:32 of round one. This was a fight that will linger in everyone's minds for a long time, as two big boys stood in there and bloodied each other up, before Louie ended it magnificently! These guys are good! There is no doubting the heights to which they will climb!

Superheavyweight Championship Title Fight

© Matt "Fondelier" Porcelain Punisher (14-0) vs #1 Skunk Asap (9-2) Superheavyweight

And finally, in the main event of the evening, the World Combat Championships brought together the top two superheavyweights on the Island, it was the undefeated champion, Matt Porcelain Punisher, taking on the #1 ranked challenger, Skunk Asap. Right from the opening bell, Asap set the tone in what would end up being a showcase of how far the Djibouti native has come. Fighting way above his natural light heavyweight weight class, Asap found himself able to dance in and out of MPP's range like a light-footed cat. He'd go in, land a combo, and get out before the champ could react. Don't get me wrong, MPP did manage to land a couple, but the way Asap was dancing there was no way MPP could land a fight ender. A errant knee to MPP's groin late in the first got the champ mad, but he never really found a way to funnel that negative energy into a traditional KO. MPP had rarely seen past the opening round, and had never gone past three, and it really showed. The longer the fight wore one, the more in control Asap was. Though he never really threatened to knock MPP out, his quickness and activity managed to win him every singe round on all the judges' cards. Punisher was one fight away from remaining perfect on the Island, but on the last day, Asap takes the title. in the end, the bout would earn 'Fight of the Night' honors, mainly for Asap's overall domination of what seemed to be an unbeatable foe!

Award Review:

KO of the Night: San Terra

Submission of the Night: Maki Pulu

Fight of the Night: Matt Porcelain Punisher vs Skunk Asap

Well MMA Tycoon fans, that draws to a close what has been another truly amazing Island season! The World Combat Championships became a premier fighting organization not only on the Island, but worldwide! Consistently ranked in the top 20 throughout the last two weeks, the WCC is here to stay as it transitions itself to a bright future in the bright lights of New York City! I don't know about you, but I am definitely looking forward to what's in store for JJ Tycooner and the WCC. See you in New York!

Written by Shtaaf Reimish

• Upvote 2

Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14202587184375.jpg

Out of the Island Tourney in Round 2, mainly because I did not want to wait any-longer,.lol a FREE ticket to N.Y.C. and a job when I get there.

I want Hot-dogs, Pizza, BEER !! A real Gym : Bomb Squad NY , REAL Supplements : http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/142091206125uk4mv.jpg

New York, WELCOME to me, the pleasure will, largely, be yours :yes:

• Upvote 1

Just so that everyone knows, any World Combat fighter signed to the organization in New York will get an invite to the newly christened World Combat Gym - NY! Elite coaches with low-enrolment training sessions to ensure your fighter can reach their full potential and grow the WCC! If you want to be the WCC champ, train like one!

If whatever reason you have signed with the WCC and are in NY and haven't received an invite, PM me!

Looking forward to even bigger things in the bright lights of New York City! Lets keep the good times rolling!

Shtaaf Reimish

• Upvote 2

Greetings MMA Tycoon fans! Shtaaf Reimish here with the World Combat Championships owner and president, Jayjay Tycooner. JJ, how's life treating you these days?

JJ- Pretty good! Things are getting a little bit anxious preparing for the WCC to move to New York once the Island season ends, but that's the way it goes!

Shtaaf - Speaking of the Island season, can you tell the readers how the season went for the WCC from an owner's perspective?

JJ- Sure Shtaaf! We started a bit late in the season, holding our first event in mid-December, but built some serious momentum as the season wore on. By the end, we were holding up to four fights a week making sure all our fighters were fighting as much as possible before the season ran up. We managed to climb up the world ranking as high as the #13 ranked org on the planet! And we definitely plan on keeping the good times rolling in New York!

Shtaaf- In terms of fighters, who were the some of the main guys that helped the WCC reach the unexpected heights it did in such a short time?

JJ- Every single fighter that signed with us helped us become who we are today! Specific fighters who helped the WCC would be Matt Porcelain Punisher who went undefeated in the superheavyweight division until a loss in our last event to Skunk Asap, Dick Wad was also an undefeated heavyweight untill he lost a unification bout with HG champ Barney Gumble, and Mamad Mouba who was the one and only featherweight champ we had in the WCC. So many different guys fought so well that its hard to pick a couple guys!

Shtaaf- Which was the most competitive division?

JJ- Well Shtaaf, both the bantamweight and welterweight belts exchanged hands an amazing five times! But I think the true champs of those division rose to the top by the end and BJ Arnold and Tony Bullard deserve the titles they now own!

Shtaaf- Let's talk about the transition to the bright lights of New York City. How's that going for you?

JJ- If you would have asked me that a week ago I would have been a lot more worried, but as of right now I'm feeling fairly good! Maybe I'm a bit naïve of what it takes, but I think we've got a chance to make something big happen there!

Shtaaf- What are some of the things that are making you more confident about the transition?

JJ- We've had a number of our top fighters, including most of our title holders, confirm that they are rejoining us in New York. We are aiming at running at 257+ so our Island guys coming with will remain in good standing to retain their belts. We've been in touch with a number of the top young guys in New York, and the interest is there for the WCC to succeed.

Shtaaf- And you recently partnered with a private gym?

JJ- Yes! We are extremely excited about the opening of World Combat Gym - NY! Every fighter in our organization will have the opportunity to train at one of the elite training facilities in New York to become the sport's next star!

Shtaaf- That's an awesome opportunity for you guys! Any other changes coming to the World Combat Championships after the New York move is complete?

JJ- We've got a couple of major surprises we're waiting to announce until once we've established ourselves in New York City! I can't give you too much info, but there will be a couple of big fights to announce in the near future! Other than that, we'll look to recruit as many top young guys as possible to round out all of our divisions and produce some solid competition for our returning champions!

Shtaaf- That sounds awesome! Thank you so much for your time Jayjay!

JJ- Any time!

Shtaaf- If you have the chance, check out the World Combat Championships, coming to New York soon!

• Upvote 3

Doyle Hawk its time to put DOWN the Joe-Joes, and lick the grease off your fingers.

I dont want you to get the contract all messy as you avoid signing it.

its Time for that lesson that I was telling you about.

It is time for me to show you Your *snooze button*

:shades: 21 Mar 2015

Hard Knocks - New York

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14257559951417918251world-combat.png @ World Combat NYC

• Upvote 2

Do

Doyle Hawk its time to put DOWN the Joe-Joes, and lick the grease off your fingers.

I dont want you to get the contract all messy as you avoid signing it.

its Time for that lesson that I was telling you about.

It is time for me to show you Your *snooze button*

:shades: 21 Mar 2015

Hard Knocks - New York

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14257559951417918251world-combat.png @ World Combat NYC

Doyle Hawk:"We'll see,Your give up button is right there on your neck you know"

• Upvote 2

Do

Doyle Hawk:"We'll see,Your give up button is right there on your neck you know"

and you are under the impression that you can touch my neck, with your elbow , BEFORE i can touch your chin with my knuckles ??

that gives me about a 2ft reach advantage. :yes:

• Upvote 2

Well thank you for that,.. I would hate to kick your ass, and feel embarassed about it .

• Upvote 2

Welcome to New York MMA Tycoon fans! The World Combat Championship is finally off the Island and stationed in the bright lights of New York City. I got the chance to sit down with recent WCC re-signee Doyle Hawk, who you may remember as the crowned #1 smack-talker on the Island! And as always, Hawk did not disappoint! Enjoy!

Reimish- You received the bonus for top smack-talker on the Island last season, I’m assuming you’re not done there however?

Hawk- “Bro, a champ never lets go of what he has! So no, Im still talking shit and breaking necks!”

Reimish- You moved to Helsinki after the season was over, but now signed with the World Combat Championships back in your hometown of New York City. How has the transition off the Island gone for you so far.

Hawk- “My stupid dumbass manager accidently booked a flight to Helsinki, and I’m pissed off at him for it! But he promised a base change very soon.”

Reimish- Was there anything specific that helped make the decision to resign with the World Combat Championships?

Hawk- “To be honest, I liked the organization. Plus the pay is pretty good to so I thought ‘why not.’ Hey, I’m not the only one who likes contracts with a lot of money on them...”

Reimish- You’ve got a fight booked with the smack-talk runner-up in Axe MeatsFlesh on March 21st, anything you want him to hear?

Hawk- “I don’t have anything to say to him anymore. I’ve talked enough shit so I want to show him that action talks louder than words.”

Reimish- And how bout them fans? Anything you got for them?

Hawk- “The Smack talk I do are the entertainment for the fans! I love it, all of it! Making racial jokes and etc, etc…”

Reimish- Any last words before you step into the octagon next Saturday?

Hawk- “I've been at a losing streak, but after my fight with MeatsFlesh, I’m coming for the belt. Count on it!”

Reimish- There you have it folks, Doyle Hawk – the number one smack talker from the Island! Thanks a bunch for your time!

Well MMA Tycoon fans, I really do hope that the Hawk/MeatsFlesh fight is as good in the octagon as it is out! I can’t wait! See you next Saturday!

• Upvote 3

One of the Critics to the fight-game was caught on camera while reacting to the Interview with Doyle Hawk

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/163/b/5/datalaughing_gif_by_redpassion-d68sw3o.gif

• Upvote 2

Hey Doyle: I found an out-fit for the fight , it kindof sums it up.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1425965034Puny-Human%20T.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1425965075Puny-Human%20B.jpg and Fatal as my Walk-in,.... are you Squirming yet ?, Because you SHOULD be :yes:

Hard Knocks - New York

Strictly role-play only :

• Upvote 1

Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh: It sounds Kinda Weak, actually

• Upvote 2

Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh : Damn Doyle, Finally you say Something that I can agree with. :yes:

Hard Knocks - New York Dont go for popcorn, folks. :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1426751027wc16.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, the World Combat Championships is finally in New York City, and what an event they are presenting to officially kick things off. The WCC, in conjunction with Vikai Gear, present 10 fights of non-stop action between 20 of the top fighters in the organization, its "WC 16 - NYC Here We Go" live from Hard Knocks - New York! Three title fights grace Saturday's card including Billy Tinkl and "Prince" Shoddy Body for the middleweight belt, Jimmie Craig defending his light heavyweight belt against Skunk Asap, and ending with the welterweight championship bout between the WCC P4P king Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard taking on Island season 3 champ Ska Asap! Shtaaf Reimish here again to preview all of the evening's action as the WCC states its case of belonging in the bright lights of New York City!

"Mean" Gene Oakerland (0-0) vs Ted "Million Dollar Man" Dibiase (0-0) Heavyweight

The first fight in the World Combat Championship's new home comes to us from the heavyweight division as "Mean" Gene Oakerland and Ted "Million Dollar Man" Dibiase look to kick their careers off in the right direction! Oakerland comes to the world of MMA after a strong amateur wrestling stint, but has really yet to round out the rest of his MMA repertoire. It will be interesting to see if the Stockton, California native will be able to fully take advantage of Dibiase with only the wresting in his arsenal. Dibiase is no different than Oakerland. The fellow American, out of Newark to be exact, is a wrestling prodigy, but the rest of his game is quite weak. While there may not be as many fireworks as later in the night, this fight is still intriguing if not simply for the debut aspect for these two. I'll take Oakerland via decision.

#7 Doyle "Boiled" Hawk (5-3) vs #8 Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh (3-2) Light Heavyweight

The second fight on tap features the top-two smack-talkers from the Island season putting their words into action as Doyle "Boiled" Hawk and Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh step into the octagon for this much hyped fight! Hawk fought five times in the QFC (4-10) before signing on with the WCC in time for his debut at WC 13, where he dispatched of Fedor Sambo via submission. The hometown kid is ready to take full advantage of his brown BJJ belt to find his way back into the win column after two successive losses, and put a stamp on his relationship with MeatsFlesh. Speaking of his opponent, MeatsFlesh has fought his entire career in the WCC, losing his first fight but following it up with two straight (T)KO wins. He made the second round of the Island tournament, but makes his way back to America to keep in pursuit of the coveted WCC light heavyweight belt. After all the trash talking that's gone on between these two, it will be nice to see it settled in the octagon. I simply cannot see Hawk getting the takedown, and as such, I've got MeatsFlesh by KO.

#6 Benny "Brick Breaker" Bishop (6-3) vs #4 Jordan "Jack" Ellis (4-1) Lightweight

The lightweight division is where we head next as two top-6 fighters get set to take one step closer to a shot at the title, its #6 Benny "Brick Breaker" Bishop vs #4 Jordan "Jack" Ellis! Bishop has fought three times in the QFC going 1-2, his only win coming via submission against Alexander Sarnavskiy for the 'Submission of the Night' at SPS. The Israeli has a solid ground game, but has really begun developing a stand up attack that will keep opponents honest. Ellis opened up his career with four straight wins, including three in the WCC, before losing in the first round of the Island lightweight tournament. he'll put his three-fight WCC win streak on the line Saturday and look to use his explosive Muay Thai abilities to wear down Bishop. This should be a great fight to watch, and I've got Ellis defending the takedown and winning via TKO.

#3 "The Monkey Man" Dieter Von Sprockets (8-3) vs #2 "Raging" Roger Rabago (9-2) Light Heavyweight

From one huge fight to another, the action Saturday will not stop as "The Monkey Man" Dieter Von Sprockets and "Raging" Roger Rabago are set to duke it out for a potential shot at the Craig/Asap winner and their title belt! Von Sprockets fought predominantly in the Highland Games before losing a title and making the switch to the WCC. The German lost his WCC debut but rebounded with the 'Submission of the Night' at WC 15 over Landry Jessup. The Wrestling/Muay Thai specialist fought his way into the third round of the Island tournament before falling to Scott McGinty via TKO. Rabago made his way to the WCC after a short stint in the QFC and AFL, beating Harry Hate before falling to current #1 challenger Skunk Asap at WC 14 via flying knee. The San Antonio native is a pure boxer who has some solid takedown defense, that should make this fight interesting. I do think Von Sprockets may be able to get inside of Rabago and do some damage there, and because of that, I'll take Von Sprockets via TKO.

#1 Gottlieb "Das Wiesel" Hiebknecht (13-4) vs #4 Kuape "Cannibal" Akuapehuale (5-1) Featherweight

The preliminary card closes with a massive featherweight bout between two to top ranked fighters as #1 Gottlieb "Das Wiesel" Hiebknecht takes on #4 Kuape "Cannibal" Akuapehuale! Hiebknecht was a much sought after free agent after the Island season completed, as the former AFL and HG lightweight champion lost in the second round of the Island tournament in dramatic fashion, lasting only 5 seconds before Better Dead ended his run. The #1 ranked German is looking for a fresh new challenge, and the WCC presents itself as the perfect opportunity for him to show off his amazing boxing skills and take a run at a new belt. Akuapehuale has been with the WCC since the beginning, and made quite a name for himself as a welterweight, going 5-0, before making the drop to lightweight and losing his first pro bout. The Samoan is making another weight class drop to featherweight, but should be able to make the cut and then use his competitive boxing abilities to pick apart his opponent Saturday. Two top ranked boxers going head-to-head, this could be a great fight! I'll go off the board a bit and pick Hiebknecht to win via submission.

#6 Magnus "Bear" Cross (12-8) vs #3 San Terra (13-5) Heavyweight

The main card kicks off in the heavyweight division with Magnus "Bear" Cross and San Terra squaring off in what will most likely be a highly entertaining stand-up slugfest! Cross comes to the WCC after making stops in the AFL and HG, but never really finding any traction, before making a super-impressive run in the Island tournament where he advanced all the way to the semis in the competitive heavyweight bracket before losing to Pedro Lazaro. The Aussie is one of the best pure boxers in the WCC, and will look to ride his fists along with the momentum he can carry forward from his tournament run to victory at WC 16. Terra is a fighter who needs no introduction to WCC fans. He's been with the organization from its inception, and was the inaugural WCC superheavyweight champion. The native of Poland also had a good Island tournament going before running into Lazaro in the third round. The fellow boxer is extremely hungry for the title shot that has eluded him as a heavyweight in the WCC, and a win here may place him in that spot. However, after much deliberation, I've got Cross with the upset via KO.

Middleweight Championship Title Fight

© Billy Tinkl (12-4) vs #1 "Prince" Shoddy Body (10-4) Middleweight

In the first of three title fights on WC 16's card, the World Combat Championships presents a rematch between former middleweight champ "Prince" Shoddy Body and the defending champion Billy Tinkl! Tinkl began his career as a welterweight in the AFL, earning the title once before losing two other title fights to Bullard and Ska Asap. When the Congolese fighter switched over to the WCC, he was immediately given a shot at former middleweight champ Lou Hole, but lost via TKO, before earning another title fight two fights later. And this time, he made no mistake against Body! Tinkl took the champ down three times and continuously looked for the submission, and it finally came with only 29 seconds left in the fourth round. Tinkl had most likely won each round up to the point, but it was good for his hype and morale that he ended the fight. Body will be hungry for revenge like none other! The submission artist first won the belt from Lou Hole at WC 12 and defended it against Rashad Byers at 'Gut Check before losing it to Tinkl at 'The Big Bang.' The American chose not to take part in the Island tournament, instead focusing on training for this potential rematch, which he is definitely eagerly anticipating! Body has a sniff, but if Tinkl executes the way he did on the Island, he'll win again via submission!

#4 Pedro "Pirate" Lazaro (16-3) vs #1 Mib "Home Run" Louie (13-4) Heavyweight

Sandwiched between two title fights is this huge heavyweight fight-in battle for a shot a Gumble and his WCC belt, it’s the Island tournament champion Pedro "Pirate" Lazaro taking on the current WCC #1 heavyweight Mib "Home Run" Louie! Lazaro is coming off an impressive run in the season ending Island tournament, which saw him make it all the way to the finals before dispatching of Mase Force in the third round via TKO. The Panama native fought only in HG where he did earn one title shot, losing to current WCC and HG heavyweight champ Barney Gumble. There is little doubt Lazaro wants another crack at Gumble after winning the tournament, and a win Saturday using his superior Muay Thai skill set may give him the chance to do just that! Louie's last fight came against Lazaro, where the Canadian was TKO'd early in the second round do to a gaping cut. He was on a five-fight win streak before that fight under new manager and WCC owner JayJay Tycooner, but I fear the 27-year-old may be in line for the same result Saturday. My guess: Lazaro via TKO.

Light Heavyweight Championship Title Fight

© Jimmie Craig (12-4) vs #1 Skunk Asap (13-2) Light Heavyweight

The co-main event features the second title fight on Saturday's card, this one for the light heavyweight crown as the current WCC light heavyweight champion, Jimmie Craig, takes on the current WCC superheavyweight champion Skunk Asap! Craig is on a seven-fight win streak as a light-heavyweight, however he is 3-2 recently as a heavyweight. That heavyweight stint included an unsuccessful title shot against Mib Louie and a trip to the fourth round of the Island tournament where he fell to Chiyono Fuji via TKO. The move back to the WCC's light heavyweight division and the title defense of his belt may be exactly what the Canadian boxer needs to get that mojo back, but this may be his toughest light heavyweight opponent to date. Asap is currently riding an eight fight win streak, which includes an impressive WCC superheavyweight title win over Matt Porcelain Punisher and an Island tournament run that saw him become the #1 superheavyweight in the Island! Now, Asap turns his attention back to the heavyweight division, as he looks to become the WCC's first ever two division champion. there is simply no doubting the Djibouti native's takedown defense and Muay Thai striking abilities, and combining that with his constantly improving boxing skills, the Craig will have his hands full! I cannot see this fight going the distance, and for the sake of picking someone, I've got Asap taking his second belt via TKO and going for the heavyweight crown next!

Welterweight Championship Title Fight

© Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard (15-2) vs #1 Ska Asap (16-4-1) Welterweight

And finally, for the main event of the evening, the World Combat Championships in conjunction with Vikai Gear presents a battle for the undisputed WCC welterweight champion of the world, its Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard vs Ska Asap! Bullard ended the Island season as the top ranked welterweight on the Island, but his stock took a hit with the semi-final loss to Asap. The Icelander was on an unprecedented fifteen-fight winning streak which included five title fight wins in the AFL and WCC combined. Bullard did not have to wait long for a shot at revenge in a rematch, this won for the belt, and the 27-year-old will once again look to keep the fight standing and utilize his superior Muay Thai skills to finish his opponent. Asap went on to win the Island tournament with a total of three submissions and two decisions. The ground specialist still has a lot to be desired in his stand-up game, but that wasn't needed last time out against Bullard, where he got the takedown and submission all done in the first minute. Look for more of the same from Skunk's brother, but we'll see if Bullard's takedown defense has improved since last time out. This fight has everything to make it one for the ages! For the welterweight crown, I've got Bullard exacting revenge and keeping the crown via TKO.

Well WCC fans, the move is done, and there's only one more thing to do to make New York City home: host an event! The WCC is here to take over the city, and Saturday's WC 16: NYC Here We Come proves that the organization is one to be reckoned with! Three title fights and with every other fight having huge title contention implications, WC 16 is a can't miss event for anyone who calls themselves a MMA fan! See you Saturday!

• Upvote 3

I must have gotten target fixation or something. I KNEW all you were going to do is TD, I predicted that as your ONLY attack and you still snuck it through, YOU SNEAKY Bastard. Alright,..you got me this time, so next time, I will beat you enough for both. REMATCH.

YOU must sign ze papers !!

• Upvote 1