world combat-Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/29/29w1.jpg

DARTH VADER

I'm ready to put a hurtin on this Billy Bob character and win yet another championship belt. Now know I lost my last fight, but that was because of a huge error on my managers part (forgot to take off TD's) So lets put on one hell of a show for the fans, and whether I win or not I'm gonna be ready to cause some hell at the End of the Season super tournament

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/29/29w1.jpg

DARTH VADER

9-2

2x AFL 135lb champion

Vader vs Bob for the World Combat 135 lb Championship has been confirmed! This should be a very good fight for the fans here on The Island. I am very glad that I was talked into taking in this 6 month (2yr?) adventure on this Island. The end of the season is drawing near and there is talk of a huge tournament featuring anywhere from 32-64 of the best 135lb fighters here on the Island. I am very much looking forward to this

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5w3.jpg

Doyle Hawk(4-1-0)

"My fight with gunnar mcgreggor should be a fight that i'll actually enjoy.Dont worry Mate,You wont have anything serious happen to you other than having your arm snapped into pieces.After im done with that im calling out Jamarcus Russell!You might have knocked me out once but it wont happen again!I'll tear off that arm that you used to put me down!Which one was it,your right?Well,After i destroy you im making "Dick" Wad kiss his little title goodbye.Dont believe me?Watch me at the 14th of February.

• Upvote 2

Doyle Hawk (4-1-0)

"Apparently Mcgregor was too much of a PUSSY to fight with me,Presumely he knew i would have demolished him so the bitch Backed off,Oh well I at least have a new toy to play with and that is this Mexican little bastard by the name of *Retarded Spanish accent*ANTONIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOORAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.Get ready to get wrecked by the truck mate.Get fuckin ready.

• Upvote 1

World Combat 12 Previews and Predictions

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1423260602download.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, coming to you live on February 7th from Hayashi's Lounge - The

Island, World Combat Championship presents: World Combat 12! The card is stacked full of

amazing matchups that are sure to keep everyone in attendance off their seat the entire

evening including two title fights for the middleweight and heavyweight belts! The main event

brings the Dick Wad and San Terra together for the Heavyweight Championship and the co-

main event features Lou "The Rabbit" Hole in the octagon with "Prince" Shoddy Body for the

Middleweight crown! Shtaaf Reimish here to break down all the matchups for you, so let's get

'er going!

#5 Jordan "Jack" Ellis (1-0) vs #7 Detangelo Harmeski (1-0) Lightweight

We kick off the evening in the lightweight division with a bout between two guys coming off of

impressive pro debut wins, its Jordan "Jack" Ellis vs Detangelo Harmeski! Ellis enters this fight

after a quick TKO in his first trip to the octagon as a pro where he crumpled Alex Jacobs

against the cage with a vicious right hook in a QFC fight. the 25-year-old New Yorker has an

extensive Muay Thai background that he will look to utilize in close against his taller opponent

here at WC12. Harmeski's pro debut fight lasted a bit longer, however, as Pablo Antoine took

him to the cards before bowing by unanimous decision. The taller Ivory Coast native will look to

stay outside and utilize his boxing skill set to give him the best chance at victory on Saturday.

Should be a close fight, but I'll take Ellis by way of TKO.

#9 Panagiotis "Uncharted" Bitakos (1-1) vs #3 Jimmy Etherington (2-1) Lightweight

We stay with the wide open lightweights division for the second fight of the evening as

Panagiotis "Uncharted" Bitakos and Jimmy Etherington enter the WCC octagon for the first

time looking to climb up the divisional rankings. Bitakos' career starting off on the right foot with

a dominant decision win over Liana Perosin but hit a snag two weeks ago with a second round

armbar submission loss in a QFC bout to the hands of Pat Sharp. The Greek teenager will look

to rebound with his diverse MMA training in the octagon and utilize what should be a slight

height and weight advantage over his slightly shorter and lighter opponent. Etherington used

his brown Brazilian Jui-Jitsu belt to his full advatage in his first two QFC bouts, submitting both

opponents with second round kimuras. His third pro fight however, he was taken advantage of

standing up by Sniper One and KO'd with a devastating head kick. The Englishman will look to

take down Bitakos early and often if he wants to win this one and potentially set up a

lightweight title shot against Peter Parker. Etherington by submission.

#10 Tom "Mr. Normal" Smith (2-2) vs #9 Jerry "Bones" Williams (1-0) Middleweight

While the big boys of the middleweight division are set to do battle later in the evening, two

fighters looking to climb the division ladder enter the octagon in the third fight of the night, its

Tom "Mr. Normal" Smith vs Jerry "Bones" Williams! Smith has fought once before in the WCC,

a second round TKO loss to Tyron Lawler at WC 9 where he was pummeled from start to finish

in an embarrassing showing. The Filipino will look to use his extensive wrestling background to

help him regain his form in the octagon Saturday night. Williams is making his WCC debut here

at WC 12. The former amateur boxer entered the octagon as a professional for the first time in

the QFC, ending Anthony Broad's evening early with an arm triangle submission. Look for

Williams to probably keep this fight standing while Smith should want to take it to the mat. I've

got Williams by KO.

Thiago "Killa" Shilva (1-1) vs Lenny "The Guvnor" Mclean (4-2) Heavyweight

Time for some big boys to enter the octagon, as Thiago "Killa" Shilva and Lenny "The Guvnor"

Mclean look for consistency after up and down starts to their pro MMA careers. Shilva has

fought twice professionally, both in the WCC, featuring a KO victory over Miko Blancia before

losing a week later to Mike Tyson's devastating knuckles. The LA native does pose solid

boxing and wrestling skills that does not give any opponent an easy night. Mclean began his

pro career reeling off three straight QFC victories before signing with Highland Games where

he lost both of his two appearances. He returned back to the QFC where he beat up Ron

Henley before taking it on the cards. While boxing would be the Englishman's forte, he does

pose a solid threat in most other areas, making him a tough fighter to figure out. I'll take Mclean

winning his first non-QFC fight via submission.

Mansor "The Rock" Zorlac (1-1) vs Michael "Bullo" Kamara (2-3-0) Heavyweight

In the last fight on the preliminary card, WCC presents Mansor "The Rock" Zorlac and Michael

"Bullo" Kamara looking to take the next step in the always competitive heavyweight division!

Zorlac enters this fight after winning his pro debut in the QFC before signing a deal with the

WCC. He lost his WCC debut via a first round TKO against Fedor Sambo. The boxer from

Northern Ireland is working to develop his ground game, but we'll see if he's ready for

Saturday's bout. Kamara comes to the WCC after a brief stint with Highland Games. After

winning his HG debut, he lost his next two fights winding up back in the QFC where he won his

last fight by a late second round TKO over Garcia Vega. The Sierra Leon native has a pair of

feared knuckles that can turn out the lights on even the hardest chin! I'm definitely looking

forward to this one, and I'll take Kamara via KO.

#10 Yoshimitzu "Yoshi" Sakuraba (3-1) vs #9 "Big Arm" Jamarcus Russell (3-2) Heavyweight

We begin Saturday's main card with a third straight heavyweight tilt between Yoshimitzu

"Yoshi" Sakuraba and "Big Arm" Jamarcus Russell! With the heavyweight division as tough as

it is, neither of these guys can afford a loss in this one! Sakuraba lost his pro debut but enters

this fight on a three-fight win streak including his most recent TKO of Lane Tate at Whoop Ass

Wednesday 2. The Japan native has been a judo fighter since the age of three, and has

expanded his repertoire to include solid wrestling and BJJ skills. Russell has only fought in the

QFC thus far in his career going 3-2. Making his WCC debut on Saturday, the Oakland USA

native is well versed in boxing, Muay Thai and wrestling which should make him difficult to

figure out. Hard to call which direction this one will go, but I'll take Sakuraba getting Russell to

the ground and winning by submission.

#8 Adolf "Terminator" Schwarzkopf (6-4) vs #13 "The Man in Suit" John Reese (9-7) Light

Heavyweight

WCC next presents a battle between two Island veteran light heavyweight fighters, its Adolf

"Terminator" Schwarzkopf and "The Man in Suit" John Reese! These two have fought once

before, back in their AFL days at AFL 15, which ended with Schwarzkopf getting KO of the

night for the first round beat down of Reese. Schwarzkopf has never really found consistency

in his nine fight AFL spell, but managed to win his WCC debut over Albert Alberts with a early

first round head kick KO. The Austrian has an amazing Muay Thai skill set that has the

potential to end anyone's night early if they leave themselves exposed. Reese has fought 16

times in the last six months, but has showed no signs of fatigue since he came to the WCC in

late December. The Manhatten native is 2-1 in the organization and has taken home extra

paydays twice, for a KO and Fight of the Night. Look for Reese to stay outside of Schwarzkopf

if possible and utilize his extensive boxing background. I've got Schwarzkopf winning the

rematch via TKO again.

#6 Arnolf "The Turncoat" Karstark (8-6) vs #10 Cocaine "Cherkes" Panda (4-1) Welterweight

Its time to step it up another notch for our eighth fight of the evening as the former welterweight

champ, Arnolf "The Turncoat" Karstark, enters the octagon for the first time since losing the title

against rising star Cocaine "Cherkes" Panda! The former WCC welterweight champ, Karstark,

fought briefly in Ultimate XC (including one title fight) and the AFL before signing with WCC.

The Andorra native was rewarded for early success with a title shot against former WCC

champ Saan Shalmer, who he submitted in round two. In his first title defense, Karstark was

matched up against Oleg Bartowski at WC 9 and was KO'd in the second round. The former

champ has deep boxing and wrestling roots and loves to fall back on his historical skill set to

defeat opponents. Panda comes to WCC after four QFC fights (3-1) and a brief one fight stint

at Highland Games. The rising star out of Afghanistan will face his toughest fight yet in Karstark

and will rely on his dominant ground game, which includes a brown belt in BJJ, to handle the

former champ. This matchup has all the makings for a tremendous fight! My bets on Panda

submitting Karstark.

Middleweight Championship Title Fight

© Lou "The Rabbit" Hole (6-4) vs #2 "Prince" Shoddy Body (8-3) Middleweight

The World Combat Championship middleweight championship belt is on the line for the co-

main event of the evening brings together the Champion, Lou "The Rabbit" Hole, with the

upstart Challenger, "Prince" Shoddy Body! The Champ, Hole, has fought and clawed his way

to where he is today, taking a rough and unconventional road to the title. After brief stints with

the QFC and Highland Games, Hole signed WCC welterweight contract in time for its first ever

event, WC 1. After a rough start in the division, he moved up to middleweight and was

questionably given a title shot at Santos Chavez and never looked back! After KOing the

champ early in the second round, he disposed of #1 challenger Billy Tinkl in the first round of

his first title defense. The stakes are higher here for the Canadian, who has such a diverse skill

set he can often combat whatever his opponent tries to take advantage of. Body has also been

around since the inaugural WCC event, and has been rewarding for stepping in short notice for

a recent WCC superheavyweight title fight. The American never really stood a chance and was

way in above his head with the undefeated Punisher, but the fact he stepped in the octagon

against a guy 125 pounds heavier than him sent a message across the WCC. The former

NCAA wrestling champ will try to take this fight to the floor and utilize his dominant skill set

there. To be honest with you, I may be just as amped about this fight as I am the main event!

After much deliberation, I'll take Hole retaining his title via a KO.

Heavyweight Championship Title Fight

© Dick Wad (6-0) vs #1 San Terra (10-2)

And now, for the main event of he evening! World Combat Championship presents at fight for

the undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World between the Champion Dick Wad and

the Challenger San Terra! Wad comes into this fight riding an undefeated streak to open up his

career that includes his original title clinching fight at WC 2 against Mike Tyson and his two

successful title defenses. The Canadian's last title defense came back at WC 9 against Gunner

MacGregor, who he knocked down twice in the first 30 seconds, the second of which put him

to sleep earning Wad KO of the Night! The 25-year-old has amazing wrestling skill set that,

combined with his Muay Thai abilities, make him the force of the heavyweight division that he is

today! Terra is the inaugural superheavyweight title holder of the WCC. He first won the belt

back at WC 1, also against Gunnar MacGregor. He successfully defended his belt once before

eventually succumbing to Matt Punisher at WC 6. He then shed some weight and signed a

new heavyweight contract and easily dispatched of Ben Pulse at WC 9 (in the Fight of the

Night) setting up this title fight with Wad! The WCC Heavyweight belt has not been worn by

anyone else than Wad and if Terra would win, he would become the first fighter in WCC's brief

history to have two weight division's belts, albeit not at the same time. Everything is set for

fireworks in this fight with almost a guarantee its not lasting all five rounds. When all is said and

done, I've got to take Terra knocking out the champ!

MMA Tycoon fans, World Combat 12 will be an event you will not want to miss! With two title

fights and all but two fights featuring top 15 ranked fighters, this will be a must-see evening of

action! See you Saturday!

Written by Shtaaf Reimish

• Upvote 1

Rooting big for Michael Kamara and Lou Hole.

Kamara fought on our 3rd ever event with a win over at HG over a competitor who is still active.

Lou Hole fought on the exact same card for his debut and is a guy I was always a fan of (with a guy I managed fighting him at one stage).

Good luck to Hole and Kamara.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14182162151796.png This is the "Prince" Shoddy Body AKA mr BODY AKA the man your wife dreams of !

THE BODY IS NOW THE CHAMPION http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141208054957WorldHeavyweight.png it has been a long time since there has been a champ as pretty as me think way back and still Ali is only half as pretty as me !whos next bitches ?

• Upvote 1

Doyle "Boiled" Hawk(4-1-0)

"Soon,SOON!THIS!http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141208054957WorldHeavyweight.pngWill be around my waist!Hey "Princess!"Your surname is body?PFFFF!Jesus who gave you that shitty name?You think your tough shit for fighting Matt "Dick Fiddler" Punisher?HAH!You dont know what "Tough" Means "Body".Im Calling you out motherfucker!Im gonna cut off that lil pretty hair ye got!What?Too scared?Dont fight me and keep your pretty hair then,Or man up and accept this challenge."

• Upvote 1

"Soon,SOON!THIS!http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141208054957WorldHeavyweight.pngWill be around my waist!Hey "Princess!"Your surname is body?PFFFF!Jesus who gave you that shitty name?You think your tough shit for fighting Matt "Dick Fiddler" Punisher?HAH!You dont know what "Tough" Means "Body".Im Calling you out motherfucker!Im gonna cut off that lil pretty hair ye got!What?Too scared?Dont fight me and keep your pretty hair then,Or man up and accept this challenge."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20w20.jpg

Tim "Tornado"Hawk(3-1-0)

"My Brotha Is on Fiyah!"

• Upvote 1

World Combat: Tsunami Preview and Predictions

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1422874917worldcombatt.jpg

Hayashi's Lounge will be the place to be for some mid-week MMA action as World Combat Championship presents: TSUNAMI! Shtaaf Reimish here to break down the full 10-fight card that features, not one, but two title fights plus, a main event between two of WCC's top 5 P4P fighters looking for a shot at new Welterweight champ Quin Kenobi, its Chin Checker vs Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard! Lets get the previews and predictions rolling!

Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh (0-1) vs Jackie McGregor (1-0) Light Heavyweight

We kick of the evening's festivities with a light heavyweight tilt between two fighters entering the octagon for a second time professionally, its Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh vs Jackie McGregor! MeatsFlesh made his pro MMA debut with WCC at Whoop Ass Wednesday 3 lasted the 15 minutes but lost via unanimous decision to Leno Maycon. With a good boxing and wrestling mix, the 24-year-old has the opportunity to get his career back on track against his taller yet lighter opponent. McGregor comes into this fight after posting a win in his first pro fight, a decision QFC bout against Paris Hilton. The Irishman will look to use his boxing prowess to keep MeatsFlesh on the outside and finish him if he dares step inside. I'll take MacGregor to start the night off with a KO victory.

Leno "Midnight" Maycon (2-0) vs Albert "The Prince" Alberts (4-1) Light Heavyweight

WCC: Tsunami stays in the Light Heavyweight division for the second fight on the card as two upstart fighters look to continue on impressive starts to their careers, its Leno "Midnight" Maycon vs Albert "The Prince" Alberts! Maycon has fought twice in his brief pro career, taking both fights to the final bell where he won each by unanimous decision. The Brazilian has proven he has the stamina to hang in there for the long haul, but its only a matter of time he ends someone's night early with his powerful right fist. Alberts reeled off three straight first round QFC victories before signing his first pro contract with WCC. He lost his WCC debut to Adolf Schwarzkopf before rebounding to TKO Gab Lopez to earn himself KO of the Night at WAW 2. The American does not have on part of his game that is stronger than the rest, but has proven he can combat almost anything that his opponent may throw at him. I've got Maycon by KO.

#15 Rick Grimes (5-3) vs Denis "Killa D" Stevenson (2-0) Welterweight

To the welterweights we got with WCC: Tsunami's third fight as a pair of BJJ brown belts, Rick Grimes and Denis "Killa D" Stevenson, look to each take that next step on the welterweight ladder. Grimes fought five time (4-1) in the QFC before finally signing a contract with AFL. It only lasted two fights, however, as he experienced his first losing streak, before signing with the WCC. He won his organization debut via submission versus Lord Seraphim which set up this fight Wednesday. The Kentucky native will look to bring this fight to the mat early and often and use his brown BJJ belt to submit himself to victory. Stevenson is making his WCC debut here at Tsunami. He fought twice in the QFC, winning them both thanks to first round rear naked chokeholds. The Phoenix native may have less time in the pro octagon, but he also possesses a brown BJJ belt, so this fight should be won and lost through submission. I'll take Grimes via submission.

#13 Jordan "Lightning" Jackson (2-0) vs Egon "The Wall" Ekkehard (1-0) Light Heavyweight

We continue with our third of four light heavyweight fights on the card with Jordan "Lightning" Jackson taking on Egon "The Wall" Ekkehard in a battle of upstart 25-year-olds. Jackson has won both of his first two fights with his knuckles in the first round, the last of which came at Whoop Ass Wednesday 3 vs Frodo Baggins. The New Yorker has boxing skills that should make anyone leery, including his opponent this Wednesday. Ekkehard also fought on the WAW 3 card making his pro debut in dazzling fashion. He earned Submission of the Night honors for his first round handiwork of Andre Moss. The German does not possess the same skills standing that Jackson has, but on the mat, Ekkehard is far superior, which should make for an interesting fight. Jackson by KO.

#12 Damian Koza (8-3) vs #14 Landry Watson (2-0) Light Heavyweight

The last fights of the preliminary card features the inaugural light heavyweight champion, Damian Koza taking on an up and coming rising star, Landry Watson! Koza fought seven times (5-2) between the AFL and QFC before first signing with the WCC for its inception. He was rewarded with a title fight at WC 1 against William Williams, whom he TKO'd in the third round. In his first title defense, Koza was KO'd 26 seconds into the fight, and he's been grinding it out trying to get back to the top ever since. The Russian has a background in Muay Thai and is a solid wrestler, which makes him a tough opponent if the fight turns to grappling. Watson may just be the guy to beat Koza at his own game as the Memphis native loves to grind away in the clinch. He won his first two fights (QFC) each via TKO in the clinch. There is no way this fight will last the distance; someone's getting finished! I've got Watson TKOing Koza.

#12 Benny "Brick Breaker" Bishop (3-0) vs #4 Griegorij Dudkov (8-4) Featherweight

We begin the main card with a featherweight bout between the undefeated 22-year-old Benny "Brick Breaker" Bishop and the former champ looking to get some consistency back, Griegorij Dudkov! Bishop has been nothing short of amazing in his first three pro fights in the QFC, going 3-0 with 2 submissions and one decision. The Israeli is working on balancing his attack but one can assume he will continue to rely on his BJJ experience until the rest of his portfolio fills out. Dudkov previously fought at 135 pounds where he has been the Ultimate XC and WCC champ. In both cases he was unable to defend his belt. He originally won the WCC belt at WC 2 over Nikolai Medvedev before losing it at WC 5 at the hands of former champ Alphonso Bobo. The Russian then moved up to featherweight and was given a shot at that belt, which he lost via unanimous decision to current champ Mamad Mouba. Dudkov has solid wrestling and boxing skills and will look to use both to regain his old champion form. This will be an awesome fight to kick off the main card! I've got Dudkov by submission.

Superheavyweight Championship Title Fight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20141208054957WorldHeavyweight.png

© Matt "Fondelier" Porcelain Punisher (12-0) vs #2 Kevin "Its" Klobbering Time (4-0) Superheavyweight

And now, for the first of two championship fights on tonight's card, WCC presents a battle for the Superheavyweight Championship Title it’s the Champion, Matt "Fondelier" Porcelain Punisher, against the upstart Challenger, Kevin "Its" Klobbering Time! Punisher has done just about everything right so far in his career, going a perfect 12-0 and after seeing 2 of his first 3 fights go the distance, hasn't heard the final bell since! His impressive resume was well established before joining the WCC as he had previously won belts in the Ultimate XC and AFL before first winning the WCC title at WC 6. He has since defended his belt twice, the most recent a 34 second beat down TKO victory over Shoddy Body. The champ from LA relies on his knuckles to do the heavy damage, but has underrated wrestling skills that get him out of trouble when the fight hits the mat. The Challenger, Klobbering Time, is also undefeated at this point in his early career. After winning three QFC fights, he signed a deal with the WCC and won his debut fight over Remi Mooka late in the first round to set up this title fight. The Belfast, Ireland native also has amazing boxing skills with a compliment of wrestling which should make this fight even more interesting. Let's see which coach has devised the better plan of attack in the octagon this Wednesday. I'll have to take the more experienced Punisher via TKO.

#2 "The Prodigy 2.0" BJ Arnold (7-1) vs #3 Tom Franks (8-5) Bantamweight

From the big boys to the little boys as WCC brings in a bantamweight fight between "The Prodigy 2.0" BJ Arnold and Tom Franks for a shot at the title against the Bob/Vadar winner in the next fight! Arnold has been around the block and back early in his career, this being his fourth organization in under five months. This is the Hawaii native's first fight in the WCC, coming after a four-fight stint in the AFL which included a title fight against Vadar which he lost via TKO. Arnold is an amazing all-around fighter who possesses a lot of stand-up boxing and Muay Thai skills to compliment his wrestling background. Franks also had an extended stay in the AFL (5-4) but was never given a shot at the title. The The 26-year-old from Belgium has fought for consistency over his career but is looking to build off his WCC debut TKO victory over Thaddeus Fitzgerald and WC 10. Franks has won a couple fights by submission, but is naturally a straight up boxer. The fists will be flying early and often in this one, and I'll take Arnold to take it by TKO, setting up title shot!

Bantamweight Championship Title Fight

© Bobby Bob Bob (7-2) vs Darth Vadar (9-2) Bantamweight

In the co-main event of the evening, World Combat Championships presents a fight for the bantamweight belt between the Champion, Bobby Bob Bob, and the challenger, Darth Vadar! This will be Bob's first title defense after he won the belt from Nikolai Medvedev at WC 10. The Bolivian began his career in the AFL where he twice was a fight away from a title opportunity, but couldn't pull the trigger when it mattered. That all changed at WC 10, and Bob will look to continue using his Muay Thai abilities to lead his to victory! He will be facing a fighter in Vadar who was also in the AFL for quite a while, but never got the chance to fight. Vadar, a Guinea-Bissau native, won the AFL belt on two separate occasions, the second of which he successfully defended once before losing it to Neil Drake. Vadar has the Muay Thai skills to counter Bob's abilities, and perhaps has an advantage if or when this fight goes to the mat. To former AFL rivals in a new organization, looking for the glory that they so eagerly desire; this will be a great fight! Vadar by submission.

#1 Chin Checker (7-2) vs #2 Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard (9-1) Welterweight

main event

And now, for the main event of the evening! World Combat Championship presents a fight for a shot at Quin Kenobi and his welterweight belt between two fighters new to WCC, its #1 Chin Checker vs #2 Tony "The Wrecking Ball" Bullard! These two have met before, a QFC bout way back in October in which Checker won via TKO in Bullard's pro debut. Checker did everything but win the title while he was with the AFL. he went 4-1 with all victories coming via his fierce knuckles. In his last fight with the AFL, he TKO'd #1 challenger Ska Asap, but unfortunately, they shut their doors preventing him from getting a title fight. The 26-year-old from Belgium has some of the best fists in the WCC, forcing Bullard to be alert from the moment this fights begins onward. Bullard has not lost since his pro debut to Checker. The #1 P4P fighter in WCC has rattled off nine straight wins, including his first title fight on January 2nd and two successful title defenses. The Iceland native's popularity has soared in recent times and he wins fight after fight with TKO after TKO. If Bullard can get inside of Checker, I can see him winning this fight, and that’s what I'll predict: Bullard vis TKO!

Well folks, World Combat Championships is sure to not disappoint this Wednesday at Hayashi's Lounge! With two title fights and plenty of other rankings impacting brawls, this is some mid-week fun you will not want to miss out on!

Written by: Shtaaf Reimish

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14202587184375.jpg

Jackie McGregor I am sorry to inform you that the Boss favors you on
2015-02-11 that means that I am going to make a mess of the place with you.

Your corner-man should just lay down some plastic for you,..*I* predict Jackie McGregor's D.N.A. dripping from

the ceiling when I am finished with this !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1422610477loja-world-combat.png

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14202587184375.jpg To the Press after http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1422874917worldcombatt.jpg:

That's one minute gone in the round.
It's a brutal combination of punches from MeatsFlesh! McGregor is backing up but he can't get away as MeatsFlesh lands with one final shot to the jaw that drops McGregor and ends the fight. Great knockout.

Jackie McGregor

I am upset that you couldnt last ,... I was going to get that cut of yours flowing. I have been working on my *blood splatter* techniques. I thank you for showing up, because I would'nt want to fight me.

To the Boss: YOU Doubt me again , and someone WILL be punished for it ! Do not get it on your hands, again. :training2:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1422610477loja-world-combat.png

disclaimer: Sh!ttalk only disrespect is for roleplay purposes only

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b1.jpg

"The Real King" Mamad Mouba

Be carefull, I'm coming back !!!

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b31.jpg

Fidel "El Presidente" Castro

We caught up today with "El Presidente" in the gym getting ready for his upcoming fight this sunday against Papa Shango.

FIdel is throwing darts at a picture of Papa Shango.

Interviewer: So how do you feel heading into your fight on sunday?

Fidel Castro: I'm in the best shape of my life I cant wait for Sucker punch sunday can't wait to get my hands on that punk Shango. I will DESTROY PAPA SHANGO come this sunday. When I'm done with him he'll be begging for me to stop as soon as the bell rings you'll be hearing sirens.

Interviewer: You heard it here first folks Sucker punch sunday looks to be an interesting event

• Upvote 2

SMACKTALK prize money update

Doyle "Boiled" Hawk and Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh are new to world combat but they are neck and neck for the end of the season smack talker prize money keep it up guys and to every one in the org its not over so talk a lot of shit it could win you 70k! thats a lot of cash for just talking shit.

jj tycooner

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14182162151796.png "Prince" Shoddy Body AKA mr BODY AKA the man your wife dreams of !

HEY Doyle "Boiled" Hawk keep running your mouth boy and i will rip your arm off and beat you bloody with it ! you can't even see the prince from where you are ranked bottom feeder!peace out bitches!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14202587184375.jpg

So its the Morning after the night before: on the Island

http://www.booksbycarolinemiller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/man-in-hammock1.jpg

...And the phone rings, Hey its the Boss at

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1422610477loja-world-combat.png He says to me: "Johnny Bravo is your next assignment , I want you to maim him, I want ONLY hair and eye-balls left when you are done."

He says: "Bring me a handful of his liver I will give you a bonus, you bring me a pancreas, i will give you ANOTHER bonus".

" You stand in the center of his carcass and beat your chest, Bang, another bonus". he goes on " I despise this man and every breath he takes and Every person you splatter with his DNA, ANOTHER bonus" !! "The place only holds 2000 people he MUST be liquidated !! "

OK,.I *imagined* him saying that when he offered me the job, I mean, putting somebody in a cage with me,..its the same thing as saying that !!

I am sure that they could throw that guy in a log chipper for cheaper than they are going to pay me, and get the SAME results.

but I DO appreciate the work.

world combat tba2

Hayashi's Lounge - The Island

Public Service Announcement :this is NOT a Gallagher show, but I recommend Plastic for the first 4 or 5 rows

disclaimer: Sh!ttalk only disrespect is for roleplay purposes only

• Upvote 1