world combat-Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I really do enjoy what I do, which does make it an enjoyable part of my day. Tycooner's also got a great org going here with the WCC, so let's keep supporting him with top fighter talent and lots of smash talk to hype up the org! #1 on the Island and top 20 worldwide! Keep it up guys!

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5w3.jpg

Doyle Hawk (5-2-0)

"Well I'll be damned,Another TKO loss huh...I Have to say,Even though i trashed talked the shit out of sakuraba in the old days,Right now he has my respect.So good on ye my friend.'Hope i get another chance for a rematch with ya."

• Upvote 2

you do have a great card today a real great card but i have 2 good cards 1 today and 1 tommorow

That's the downside of having more cards. Since I was lining up all the champs for the main card, we have smaller events and it drops your hype pretty quickly. Technically, either of us could EASILY be top with 1 card a week, but we both like to develop our fighters and contenders.

Poor Serge Ibaka got injured and couldn't defend on it :(

Awesome to see Ryan with his title shot against Mouba. Due to limited spaces, I didn't renew Ryan's contract with us and let him finish out how he wanted on Island before the tournament, but fantastic to see him get a huge opportunity as his last fight.

• Upvote 1

World Combat: The Big Bang Preview and Predictions

http://oi57.tinypic.com/ivx3z4.jpg

The World Combat Championships has found the perfect, high-octane card to say goodbye to the Island, as they present, World Combat: The Big Bang. Hard Knocks - The Island will be the place on Friday where 3000 screaming fans will witness twenty ranked fighters enter the octagon to settle business for the last time on the Island. The card features two title fights, for the Middleweight and Superheavyweight crowns as "Prince" Shoddy Body and Bily Tinkl along with Matt "Fondelier" Porcelain Punisher and Skunk Asap are set to duke it out for WCC supremacy! Shtaaf Reimish here to preview one last Island event, so let's get 'em going!

#2 Ali "The Headhunter" Roumani (6-2) vs #6 Reem Khalid (5-2) Featherweight

First up at The Big Bang WCC brings two featherweight contenders aiming their sights on a future title fight, its Ali "The Headhunter" Roumani vs Reem Khalid! Roumani's run for a title opportunity took a massive hit two week's ago at WC 13, where he fell via decision to Rufus Lockheart. The native of Azerbaijan was on a five-fight win streak entering that one, and a win away from a title fight. It will be interesting to see how he responds to adversity for the first time in a while, as he will surely look for the takedown and submission finish using his brown BJJ belt. Khalid enters this bout after winning his return to featherweight against Gashimov at Gut Check after struggling as a lightweight. The Palestinian also has a brown BJJ belt, but also has a TKO win to his name, so we'll have to see where he takes the fight if given the opportunity. When the dust settles, I've got Roumani picking up a submission victory, putting him back on track for a title shot.

#7 Griegorij Dudkov (9-4) vs #11 Yaazi Qysan (4-3) Bantamweight

Next up on deck is a bantamweight bout scheduled between Griegorij Dudkov (9-4) vs #11 Yaazi Qysan who are both looking to find consistency in their careers! Dudkov is a former UXC and WCC bantamweight champion, before he recently fought a two-fight stint as a featherweight. He now turns his focus back to his natural bantamweight, looking to regain his former championship form that saw him win the title back at WC 2 and KO Benny Bishop in his last trip to the octagon back at Tsunami. The Russian loves to set up the KO punch, so if Qysan wants any chance at victory, he'll have to be careful at all times. Qysan struggled to find consistency while in the UXC and Highland Games, but is coming off an impressive 'Fight of the Night' WCC debut victory over Randy Goatboy at SPS 1. While the Bahamian doesn't mind going the distance, he does have the natural KO power that will keep Dudkov honest throughout the fight. I've got Dudkov via KO.

#7 Richard Riddick (8-5) vs #13 Ali Mouba (5-4) Heavyweight

The third fight on tap is the first of five heavyweight bouts, featuring former AFL champ Richard Riddick taking on Ali Mouba! Riddick opened up his career as an unstoppable force in the AFL, winning his first seven pro bouts en route to the AFL heavyweight title. He changed employers and got a shot at the Highland Games title, but fell like everyone else has to Island P4P champ Barney Gumble. Since that fight, Riddick has never regained form, losing four straight. The Icelander comes to the WCC looking to get his career back on track with his vicious knuckles, and he's got a perfect opponent in Mouba to make that happen. Mouba also struggled while with Highland Games, but took a step in the right direction with a WCC debut decision win over Lenny McLean at 'Wad vs Gumble' last week. The Senegal native is a phenomenal wrestler, and has been working steadily lately on his boxing and Muay Thai to bring it up to par to compete with the elite of WCC's heavyweight division. I'll take Riddick via KO.

#10 Adonai "Almighty" King (5-1) vs #15 Garcia Vega (7-2) Heavyweight

More of the heavyweights division as two of the lurking contenders square off in Friday's octagon, its Adonai "Almighty" King vs Garcia Vega! King's fists have been more responsible for opening minute KOs in the WCC's heavyweight division than none other, and two weeks ago he went back to it rebounding from his first career loss with a victory over Bubba Jenkins at WC 13. The American has fought five times in the WCC since his debut back at WC 3, and all four of his victories have come via his boxing prowess. Vega also last fought at WC 13, his however was a WCC debut loss at the hands of Maki Pulu via submission. Before the WCC, the Dominican used his fists to help him to a 7-1 record while fighting in the QFC. Don’t expect too many takedown attempts in this one, as both guys should stand and throw. I have to go with King via KO.

#1 Bobby Bob Bob (8-3) vs #9 Zyd Xyd (7-3) Bantamweight

You know the card is stacked when a #1 ranked fighter is fighting on the preliminary card, but that’s just the case as the former bantamweight champ and current #1 Bobby Bob Bob gets set to take on the #9 ranked Zyd Xyd! Bob is making his first appearance inside the octagon after losing his WCC belt in his second title defense to BJ Arnold. The Bolivian first won the title from Nikolai Medvedev at WC 10 and successfully defended it over Darth Vadar at Tsunami, before losing it to Arnold last weekend at WC 14 via decision. Bob is still considered the #1 challenger, but will have to prove it before getting another crack at Arnold. Xyd had quite a successful run in the AFL, that even included a title fight, before signing over with the WCC. The Cameroon native won his WCC debut at Gut Check over Pat Sharp with a TKO midway through the final round. Xyd will look to clinch up the fight and use his dominant Muay Thai skills to wear down or even knock out his top-ranked opponent. Still, I've got Bob via decision.

#7 "Iron" Mike Tyson (6-1) vs #4 San Terra (10-4) Heavyweight

The main card begins with two phenomenal boxing heavyweights entering the octagon in what provides each fighter one more rung towards a title shot, its #4 "Iron" Mike Tyson vs #2 San Terra! Since losing the first ever WCC heavyweight title fight to former champ Dick Wad back at WC 2, Tyson has been on an absolute tear through the division, slowly and methodically climbing back up the rankings. With four straight first round (T)KOs including two 'KO of the Nights' Tyson is as feared a knock out artist as any in WCC's heavyweight division. Terra is the inaugural WCC superheavyweight champion dating all the way back to WC 1 before losing it in his second defense at WC 6. The Poland native was given a shot at former WCC heavyweight champ Dick Wad in his second fight as a heavyweight, but lost via TKO in the second round before losing his last fight via KO at the hands of Razor MuayThai. He's as hungry as ever to get back to the top, and a win here might impress JJ Tycooner enough to grant the boxer another shot at the title. I've got Terra breaking free from the two-fight skid and winning via KO.

#1 Dick Wad (7-1) vs #5 Maki Pulu (11-4) Heavyweight

The Big Bang kicks it up another notch as two top 5 heavyweights are sure to make a serious rumble inside Hard Knocks' octagon, its Dick Wad taking on Maki Pulu! Wad enters this after finally losing his first pro bout, and with it his WCC heavyweight title, in the much acclaimed Wad vs Gumble unification bout. Before that, the Canadian grew to fame using his solid Muay Thai skill set combined with a near-perfect takedown defense to seven straight victories. With the future of the heavyweight title in limbo with the closing of the Island season and WCC's impending move to New York, Wad will want to state his case to be given another crack at the title. Pulu has seen his heavyweight stock rise after an extended stay in the QFC and WCC debut loss to MPP as a superheavyweight. two straight 'Submission of the Night' awards in his most recent two fights have him at #3 in the ultra-competitive heavyweight division, and a win here could solidify him as the #1 challenger. The PNG native is as good a submission artist as there is in the WCC, and his amazing work ethic has him rounding the rest of his game quite nicely. I may be crazy here, but I think Pulu will take this one via submission.

Middleweight Championship Title Fight

© "Prince" Shoddy Body (10-3) vs #1 Billy Tinkl (9-3) Middleweight

In the first of two title fights on the card, the World Combat Championships presents a bout for the Middleweight Championship Title between the Champion, "Prince" Shoddy Body and the #1 ranked Challenger, Billy Tinkl! Body seems to have finally found a home as a middleweight, after seeing his welterweight career go a little too much up and down. In his first ever middleweight bout, Body took the title from Lou Hole and then successfully defended it from Rashad Byers at Gut Check to set up this massive title bout with Tinkl. The American is an amazing wrestler, and seems to have a solid understanding on how to defend the stand-up game recently, so it will be interesting to see how this one pans out for the champ. Tinkl is also a converted welterweight, who is a former AFL welterweight champ. the native of Congo also prefers the ground submission battle, scoring all nine of his victories via submission including three 'submission of the night' bonuses. I don't expect this fight to stay standing long, but we'll have to see if either of them decides to take advantage of the other's stand-up weaknesses. Either way, I'll take the challenger, Tinkl, via submission.

#3 Mib "Home Run" Louie (9-3) vs #2 Jimmie Craig (9-2) Heavyweight

The co-main event of the evening brings together the last two of ten heavyweight fighters at the Big Bang together in what truly could be a 'big bang', its #3 Mib "Home Run" Louie taking on heavyweight's #2 Jimmie Craig! Louie is making his WCC debut here at The Big Bang, formerly fighting in Highland Games where he has seen inconsistency ruin another crack at Gumble's title. He did get once chance at the Island's P4P king, losing via a TKO halfway through round one in November. The Canadian is a wizard at Muay Thai but he may have trouble getting inside of the taller Craig. Craig enters this fight on a seven fight win streak as a light heavyweight, that includes his WCC title win over Ben Pulse at SPS 2 and successful defense over Razor MuayThai on Wednesday. Two days in between is way too short for most people, but Craig is not most people. The fellow Canadian is moving up a weight class to see if there's any chance he can become WCC's first ever two division champ. I may have over-boarded the Craig bandwagon, but I really think he'll take this fight via KO.

Superheavyweight Championship Title Fight

© Matt "Fondelier" Porcelain Punisher (14-0) vs #1 Skunk Asap (9-2) Superheavyweight

And now, for the main event of the evening, the World Combat Championships in conjunction with Vikai Gear present a fight for the WCC Superheavyweight Championship Title featuring the Champion, Matt "Fondelier" Porcelain Punisher taking on the current superheavyweight #1, Skunk Asap! Punisher is currently the only 10+ win undefeated fighter remaining in the WCC, and he'll look to keep it that way, along with remove Tony Bullard from his perch atop the WCC P4P list. He's simply done everything right thus far in his career including winning the UXC, AFL and WCC belts, and successfully defending his WCC belt four times. There is simply no superheavyweight on the Island as good as MPP. The combination of the LA native's boxing abilities and takedown defense have given every fighter he's fought a loss, and he'll look to keep that rolling Friday against Asap. Asap was a highly regarded fighter in both the UXC and HG, but always came one win short of a title fight. The Djiboutian has Muay Thai skills that, especially as a big man, are tremendous, and also combined with solid takedown defense, have him hard to defeat. The challenge for Asap will be getting inside of MPP, where he might be able to do some damage. it may also be important to note that neither of these fighters have ever seen the championship rounds, so their endurance may be tested. I can't see if going that long, however, as my bet is on MPP ending this on with a KO and solidifying his spot among the Island greats!

What a perfect card to end what has been a truly memorable Island season with the World Combat Championships. The Big Bang is a card no real Island MMA fan could dream of missing. Hard Knocks - The Island is the place to be this Friday night for what will be a night to remember in the WCC's history. Two title fights, twenty ranked fighters, one last evening! See you Friday!

Written by Shtaaf Reimish

• Upvote 3

Mib "Home Run" Louie

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w26.jpg

hey Jimmie Craig you should have told the boss man no when he asked you to take this fight !

Shtaaf Reimish has bet the farm on me to win thats why he picked you in the preview so it looks like i am the underdog hey shataaf man easy on the bookies that just took a ass whooping last week from the ufc!

Batter up!

Doyle Hawk (5-2-0)

"Sucks to not be able to compete in the last event on the island,It also sucks that i have to leave World Combat since my Contract is about to expire,I Cant fight Shoddy Body Either.But i sure as hell am going to leave with a bang!And that bang is an Amazing last fight that will earn the Fight of the night award.If any of you like to follow my MMA Career i will be Fighting in the United States Fighting Championship In New York.My little brother is there too so this'll be fun.Im looking forward to Fight for one last time and i will keep you all in my heart as a memory,Especially JJ Tycooner For giving me a Chance To fight in this amazing Organization...See you all In my last fight!"

• Upvote 3

Doyle Hawk (5-2-0)

"Sucks to not be able to compete in the last event on the island,It also sucks that i have to leave World Combat since my Contract is about to expire,I Cant fight Shoddy Body Either.But i sure as hell am going to leave with a bang!And that bang is an Amazing last fight that will earn the Fight of the night award.If any of you like to follow my MMA Career i will be Fighting in the United States Fighting Championship In New York.My little brother is there too so this'll be fun.Im looking forward to Fight for one last time and i will keep you all in my heart as a memory,Especially JJ Tycooner For giving me a Chance To fight in this amazing Organization...See you all In my last fight!"

hey you know you are more than welcome to stay with the org world combat goes to new york in a few days and i hope you stay with us !

• Upvote 1

hey hey world combat is going to new york so why dont you come with the org ?

"Sorry JJ,But my Contract has been discusses with the USFC,I've Also havent seen my Brother In 14 Years,But I Will Come Back someday.That someday is a long time though.I'll be Sure to still talk shit While im at it :shades: "

• Upvote 1

Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14202587184375.jpg

Doyle Hawk: In the sheer volume of sputum, yes, you win by a landslide.

in the Quality of words category , not so much

I will always be the underdog, and they will always, secretly, be betting on me.

I'll tell you what,. when I am finished at 205, the next weight class I am coming to is yours.

• Upvote 2

Axe "Repeatedly" MeatsFlesh

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14202587184375.jpg

Doyle Hawk: In the sheer volume of sputum, yes, you win by a landslide.

in the Quality of words category , not so much

I will always be the underdog, and they will always, secretly, be betting on me.

I'll tell you what,. when I am finished at 205, the next weight class I am coming to is yours.

Doyle Hawk

"Heh,What can i say,I'd be more than glad to kick your ass,'Tell you what,I Want to fight you instead of "Princess"You seem stronger than him,But not stronger than me,It would be a nice final fight too,JJ,If your hearing me,Make this happen.Also Meaty Boy,You better become better in Jiu Jitsu,Or You'll get your neck snapped in the first round,Im waiting for this fight."

• Upvote 1

Axe MeatsFleash : oh, yeah, I will tap easy. *he tries to say with a straight face*

and then I punch you in the face and then you are a purple-belt.

and again and again, and again. One trick poney-boy.

• Upvote 1

Axe MeatsFleash : oh, yeah, I will tap easy. *he tries to say with a straight face*

and then I punch you in the face and then you are a purple-belt.

and again and again, and again. One trick poney-boy.

Doyle Hawk

"One trick pony?YOU Are calling me a one trick pony?Psh,Bitch please,at least i have some skill unlike you,You know you've won 100% when you have made your opponent shout "I GIVE UP!"At you.Unlike loading punches like a rabid pitbull which they have no control over when they succumb to it.Oh Boy,I Can already hear your shouts of pain and furious taps on the octagon.Heheh,Get ready You meaty bitch,Come so i can snap your neck mummy's boy."

• Upvote 1

Axe MeatsFleash Hahahaha ! its like I have a remote control,...wanna see your snooze button !!

• Upvote 1