Great and Bad news I am leaving or have to

Yeah you better quit from the game. Everytime I see your threads I wanna punch the mon. Thanks for leaving by yourself.

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/a2/a28e42512b703e416bb6d90d7f436f8e8266a6d6c7f1daf1930666a3bdb94661.jpg

Lol my farewell may have been warmer than most here. But I'm getting the gist of "Here's your hat, where's your hurry?"

Which reminds me of an old song my next door neighbor used to sing to me:

"We hate to see ya go!

We hate to see ya go!

We hope to hell you never come back!

But we hate to see ya go!"

It was of course a joke when he was singing it to me but I feel like most people here would be singing this song and mean it!

Which is fine and makes me laugh a little but maybe don't be a fucktard in here if you come back. That way we won't even know it's you!

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I think my MMA Tycoon journey has also come to an end ...

Thankyou for everything and big thanks to all involved with my brand

seriously, you gonna post that every where?

one goddamn post about leaving this game is enough.it's not like we really care if you stay.just stating the fact my friend.

:P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Who was this guy?

He was a guy called Allen - Also known as Dagg or Dos Santos. Basically, he was a guy who got caught trying to use multi accounts to get money from the noob fund and got caught. He also bounced from alliance to alliance, asking for money and then leaving after he received some.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

He was a guy called Allen - Also known as Dagg or Dos Santos. Basically, he was a guy who got caught trying to use multi accounts to get money from the noob fund and got caught. He also bounced from alliance to alliance, asking for money and then leaving after he received some.

Ohh didnt know it was that dummy. Even though I hate to see people leave this game I'll make an exception this time. :E

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

People should get their information checked before running their mouth !!!

I am NOT ... and never have been Dagg or Dos Santos

That guy was a hustler and never brought anything good to the game, and i would never want my name associated with him

So get your facts right !!!

seriously, you gonna post that every where?

one goddamn post about leaving this game is enough.it's not like we really care if you stay.just stating the fact my friend.

:P

A tosser from the UK?

• Downvote 2