Looking to buy an org

Goon

Looking to buy an org. Msg me in game with prices

I wouldn't mind finding out the prices organisation owners sell their orgs for. Do they go for much?

Seems like orgs are the only companies which are sold. I don't think gyms, clothing companies and nutri companies are sold much, if any.

I wouldn't mind finding out the prices organisation owners sell their orgs for. Do they go for much?

Seems like orgs are the only companies which are sold. I don't think gyms, clothing companies and nutri companies are sold much, if any.

Nutrition companies are expensive, if you have 2 or 3 160Q supplements, thats over 4mil spent

• Upvote 1

buy warzone, guy is looking to sell

yep talk with tony martin he ill at moment and cant mange org.

Just depends on how many fighters and the hype of it.. I'm looking to spend around 100k or so

God you would not get much must for a 100k Jesus.I taught you were going to spend a couple million at least for a decent org.If i was selling i be looking for at least 8 million or 5 years vip if any high roller out there with steel penn money :shades:

why would I buy an org for millions if the org isn't producing at least 200-300k per event

I know when I was helping out with WarZone he had over 200 fighters signed so the profits from each event were smaller, but when you have 3 events a week.......that's a lot of money rolling in.

The profit from those three is very very difficult to maintain.

Gyms even with the $1000 I'm sure barely scrape by with 50 fighters each week.

Clothing companies (outside of Conquer, Kaiser and a few others) is a fickle market. The last company that really kept up with things (new monthly designs and sponsoring events) was PWNAGE and Xtreme PWNAGE and that was nearly two years ago.

Nutrition companies take several months before you actually start profiting after spending a few millions to put out high quality things.

I sold my org with ID restriction set as 185k, with rank between 20-30, 120-130 fighters signed, with 4-6 events booked for 800k, but it was long time ago. I sold it couple of weeks before opening my gym.

Depends on who you know how much they go for.

A top org i don't believe has ever sold but rather just been given away in the PPV era (Empire, Ascension etc).

If Igor sold his org before he closed it you would be looking at 3/4mil minimum.

It isn't about how much the org can produce for you, it is about the potential of the org, ranking of the fighters and if it can hit PPVs.

• 2 weeks later...

I concur with you gentlemen. Hostility, though "new" to me in terms of me having a fighter there, is very well run with great participation, so hopefully the new owner, if any, will maintain the excellent foundation that has been established for this organization