Tycoon MMA Championships!

davie1903

Might as well get everything out in the open so we can sort through this shit. A bunch of the fighters that have entered are in some way not following the rules set out from the beginning, and tbh, I find it stupid that some people can't follow like 4 rules. Let's get this down

Rony Jason - UFF - Outside the top 3000 P4P (3161)

Kolt Ganger - As already pointed out, he is under the Weight Minimum. I'm guessing Bjorn is changing it so Ganger goes to 145 and DeBramalo goes to 155.

Wrestling Guy - UFF - Outside the top 3000 P4P, although I know he was inside the top 3000 P4P at the time that the reps were submitted so I would say he is fine

Mauro Viale - UFF - Outside the top 3000 P4P (3029, so I would leave him off)

Alexander Kuznetsov - SFC - Outside the top 3000 P4P (5243), Also under the Weight Minimum

Kratos Anikitos - AMS FC - Not had 2 fights for his org (1 fight)

Steve Bellieveau - NYFN - Not had 2 fights for his org (0 fights)

Nicolas Arenas - UFF - Outside top 3000 P4P (5542)

Simon Browne - AMS FC - Outside top 3000 P4P (5955)

Arzlan Bathory - NYFN - Not had 2 fights for his org (0 fights, 1 currently scheduled)

Clinton West - UFF - Outside top 3000 P4P (3204)

Kevin Hall - SFC - Outside top 3000 P4P (4555)

Now, a few of them we can get through, but some of them are ridiculous. How hard is it to check if a guy has two fights for you? Especially guys who have had 0 fights for your org, and can be questioned if they even signed for your org at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Steve at 185 has a fight scheduled as well.

Davie said I could enter them and see if someone had a problem.

what do you mean with' Question if they signed for my org?'

You have Steve repping you, but he hasn't had a single fight for your org until the currently scheduled one. It's basically hiring a mercenary to rep you in a division

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Holy Shit, UFF, NYFN and AMS FC. all guilty.

Not bothering with this any longer, its leaving a bitter taste, why cant orgs just field a team, strong or weak, and accept the consequences rather than glory hunt and look for ways to grab hype?

Sorry boys, but fair is fair, and this isn't.

I am out of here, and will notify the org owner. Cant see it being a problem, he can send someone else, not as strong, but that isn't the point..... oh or is it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Holy Shit, UFF, NYFN and AMS FC. all guilty.

Not bothering with this any longer, its leaving a bitter taste, why cant orgs just field a team, strong or weak, and accept the consequences rather than glory hunt and look for ways to grab hype?

Sorry boys, but fair is fair, and this isn't.

I am out of here, and will notify the org owner. Cant see it being a problem, he can send someone else, not as strong, but that isn't the point..... oh or is it?

I would say it should be more a case of the orgs need to rectify the issues rather than we just find people willing to step up in spite of restrictions

• Upvote 1

i just respond to my 2

Alexander Kuznetsov - SFC - Outside the top 3000 P4P (5243), Also under the Weight Minimum

He on weight gain to get to 170. he was only fighter i have that met the vast majority of restrictions

Kevin Hall - SFC - Outside top 3000 P4P (4555)

I had no 265 division and was the only fighter i could get that manger is already in the sfc with a fighter in it already.he also does not have 2 fights but i trying to get him at least one before tournaments starts

You have Steve repping you, but he hasn't had a single fight for your org until the currently scheduled one. It's basically hiring a mercenary to rep you in a division

as I already said, Davie said I could post the team and then see if people had problems with it. You are way overdoing this. I'll arrange it later today when I'm on my laptop. I'll look for replacements or see if I can somehow make them have had two fights before it starts. Don't worry, our team will be ok.

It was agreed earlier when I pointed out that fighters who didn't qualify were being entered, that we would rule on each in a case by case basis.

I will plead the case for my two exceptions:

Simon Browne outside 3000p4p. The p4p rule was made to prevent project fighters with no experience from entering. Browne has 14 fights under his belt. I am light on 185 fighters with 220K id. I felt he was my best option given the situation. He should win tomorrow and move up in rank too.

Kratos Anikitos. He has only 1 fight to date with Org. I could easily have crammed a second fight for him before this event took place. I didn't because I just wasn't sure when this thing would start. I released him today or I would schedule him for next week. I can still resign and do that if the group finds it necessary. Let me know.

as I already said, Davie said I could post the team and then see if people had problems with it. You are way overdoing this. I'll arrange it later today when I'm on my laptop. I'll look for replacements or see if I can somehow make them have had two fights before it starts. Don't worry, our team will be ok.

In what way am I overdoing this? We agree to rule on a case-by-case basis and now we are getting down to it. Not my fault your guys don't follow the guidelines

• Downvote 1

Right first off guys we made a deal you would submit players who didnt meet requirements there and then. then we would all discuss what to do.

We have 3 guys who have met requirements Troid, Insanity and UNFC.

you need to find replacements for anyone who hasnt had 2 fights to someone who has had 2 fights or more. if you cant do this state here why and i will judge on this.

Is this about orgs sending their best qualifying fighters or send their most highly skilled borderline qualified beast with fuck all hype, to butt rape the orgs who send their best hyped best qualifying fighter?

Answers on a post card.

I urge managers sending their top guys to investigate this potential org hype farming scandal.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Are we actually going to get this thing going?? Niko Alzate has been sitting on the sidelines since Dec 10th and wants to get things rolling!

why don't you book him a fight...? There are fighters in the teams with fights sceduled for the 14th Febr... If I remember correctly , the start date for the tournament will most likely be 28 Febr.

Can Davie confirm this?