davie1903

The AMS FC team is:
145: Bubba Kush - No fight booked
155: Chad Didion -1/28
170: Kratos Anikitos - No fight booked
185: Simon Browne -1/28
205: Fritz Haarmann -1/25
265: Rutger Snabel - No fight booked

All managers have confirmed their fighters involvement except Kratos Anikitos (Bragi). I hope to hear from him soon. If he is out I will send a replacement ASAP.

So if we only have 2 complete teams and everyone else still looking for a couple fighters am I free to book guys for the 20th or possibly the 27th so they're not waiting too long. When's the expected start time?

I would think so. It will take a little while to gather up teams. And 2 of the 3 I have gathered have fights booked in late January already.

My team so far

145: Rony Jason

155:

170: Tyler Rexar

205: Clinton West

265: Worf Reshanko

I really dont get the ID restriction. it's not a display of the best fighters in the world out side of Olympic bound teams. it also make non ID restricted orgs kinda screwed.

I really dont get the ID restriction. it's not a display of the best fighters in the world out side of Olympic bound teams. it also make non ID restricted orgs kinda screwed.

Well you knew about the ID restriction from the beginning, so to complain about it is kinda mute.

I am unable to send a lot of my best fighters because they are in the 210-220 range, but I am still sending a massively competitive team.

• Upvote 1

Ok I think we need to redefine the criteria. I think it become too narrow and now nobody can comply. I was under the impression it was fighter's 220K+ and between 1000-3000 p4p. I see 210K fighters and fighters above and below the p4p listed above. I don't blame the Org owners, I think the guidelines are too tight. I can only verify half a team at the moment due to it and it is not the best my org has to offer.

options:

A) lower the ID (something like 210+)

B ) widen or remove the p4p restriction

C) A and B above

D) something else

Ok I think we need to redefine the criteria. I think it become too narrow and now nobody can comply. I was under the impression it was fighter's 220K+ and between 1000-3000 p4p. I see 210K fighters and fighters above that p4p listed above. I don't blame the Org owners, I think the guidelines are too tight. I can only verify half a team at the moment due to it and it is not the best my org has to offer.

options:

C) A and B above

D) something else

It's very easy to see the ID of a fighter and their P4P ranking. If an org owner fails to submit a fighter fit to the criteria of the tournament, they not only fail themselves, but also the managers signed to their org. The rules/criteria has been known for a while too, and there was plenty of time to adjust or throw in the towel and let another org step in that is able to follow the criteria given. So because there are people who cannot follow critera, then those who can have to go easy on them and re-write the rules? That's just silly to put it light. I have had managers volunteer to take part, but their P4P rank was not within the 3000 range and I had to inform them that they could not join because of that. Now I only need 1 more fighter to complete my team, and if the rules change how is it fair for those I informed that couldn't compete then, but with new rules could compete now, yet won't make it as the team is 1 fighter away from completion.

Just my 2 cents really, don't mean to sound like a dick but just my view on the matter

Ok I think we need to redefine the criteria. I think it become too narrow and now nobody can comply. I was under the impression it was fighter's 220K+ and between 1000-3000 p4p. I see 210K fighters and fighters above and below the p4p listed above. I don't blame the Org owners, I think the guidelines are too tight. I can only verify half a team at the moment due to it and it is not the best my org has to offer.

options:

C) A and B above

D) something else

If we change the P4P restriction, we shouldn't remove it, or else people can send 5 star fighters fresh off training with no P4P ranking.

I don't understand why everyone is complaining? You knew the rules when signing up, so why didn't you look at your org to see if you could make a team first?

• Upvote 1

My apologies, I wasn't trying to sound like a complainer. I am fine with rules as they currently are. It just forces me to point out some of the fighters named p4p ranks are too high and low. I was just noticing that there are already problems with some of the teams named and wanted to help insure this event happens.

I am fine with rules as they are. Admittedly, I will probably have a fighter or 2 with p4ps below 3000. But it is definitely not due to inactivity. It will be due to the fact that I am a 200K org and 220K fighters take some losses here. So I don't think it should be and issue. Is that ok with everyone?

My apologies, I wasn't trying to sound like a complainer. I am fine with rules as they currently are. It just forces me to point out some of the fighters named p4p ranks are too high and low. I was just noticing that there are already problems with some of the teams named and wanted to help insure this event happens.

I am fine with rules as they are. Admittedly, I will probably have a fighter or 2 with p4ps below 3000. But it is definitely not due to inactivity. It will be due to the fact that I am a 200K org and 220K fighters take some losses here. So I don't think it should be and issue. Is that ok with everyone?

i dont care about the 3000 rule to be honest .i think they have to be some bend in the rules for everybody to have a complete team .Once nobody like GBK16 said bring dont some guy with no fights who been in a gym and and having a good chance of winning and stealing everybody elses hype who earn it by fighting .Or bringing in beast from other orgs just for the tourament .If everybody keeps within the spirit of the rules.Maybe if org or desperate for fighter who is outside the rules stated the fighter in question should be purpose to everybody.If the mass majority or in a agreement then the fighter can join . I would have no problem also with a fighter with a slightly lower id joining either if he of similar experience and skill to everybody else .I think we still can have a great tournament we just need cool heads to prevail.maybe if we all get in chat and iron a few things out it be better for everybody

the 2 fighter i have problems on my own roster with my own entries or

Ryker Quincy i now dave is cool and happy with him taken part but i feel he going to get killed and i hate throwing fighter to the wolves like that he 255k fighter fighting 220k guys for feck sake also he well outside the 3000p limit .I think a better suited fighter would be Konstantin "Manes" Manison (216775) .he been with the sfc for a long time not a super beast and very close to the id limit .

"Lionheart" Kevin Hall (232462)
he not within the 3000p limit also but only fighter i could get since i have no 265 division .He not a beast by any stretch of imagination and i doubt i have him 2 fights in org by time competition starts .SO guys what or you guys taught s

The way I see it, it should be taken on a case by case basis. Each org will have their own situations where they may lack in one division or another, so I just say that they post any special requests for their team here and let those involved judge whether to grant the requests or not.