• The Broken Halo Pride
    • Team Conquer
    • Convicted Inc
    • FinnFighters
    • Axis of Evil
    • Dirty Old Cocksmen
    • Steel Penn Alliance

Do you want to know the fun part?

One of those awards was Convicteds Alliance of the year.

Even funnier was it that you were the one who asked me Dinooo. And you didnt officially pay me. However -

You sent me 1 million tycoon dollars as a gift (laundry to my store for me to keep) This was a bit afterwards tho.

Remember???

Dont throw stones in glass houses.

Edit: the evidence??? Im sure Mike can see that you put 1 mil in my laundry store and that i never sent you any money back. Thats very good evidence right there.

LMAO

Hilarious, actually they were a few people on chat who i was pm'in at the time when i sent you the money. The reason the money was spent was after all the shit you were spewing about me, i found it amusing to be nice to you. You sat in chat confused as all hell for over a week to why i would do such a thing. It was a thing of beauty and well worth the 1mil.

Its pretty well known i think you are a cbomb, and you think likewise. I have you blocked in-game and i have you blocked every time you enter chat. So here have a brick, i built my house out of these, Convicted won a landslide last year and none of it was to do with the "dramabringer".

Its just rather sad that someone of your "popularity" has to resort to bribes to get votes, it just makes you look pathetic.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your story/explanation is very very poor and not to be trusted at all.

"I gave you 1 mill cause i hate you" lol you dont see how bad that looks like?

I know i promised not to tell but hey, you had it coming.

I am fairly certain if you had any dirt on me at all it would be public information already with a "castors news" title above it.

You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar... not for the first time.

It seems like some other alliances are getting back in the race thanks to 'Fearless' his posts . Not the effect he had hoped for I guess :P

The "fearless" leader of Vendetta gives the rest of the guys a bad rap. They are a lot of good members but Castor just puts the alliance name in the dirt. This year the voting was going rather well then the idiot decides to bribe people to vote for him so he has some sense of worth.

• Upvote 2

BoBo Bowie BoBo Bowie

The "fearless" leader of Vendetta gives the rest of the guys a bad rap. They are a lot of good members but Castor just puts the alliance name in the dirt. This year the voting was going rather well then the idiot decides to bribe people to vote for him so he has some sense of worth.

I just checked and there are indeed some good, correct manager in Vendetta that I know. Maybe a stupid question, but since Castor hasn't got the best reputation, why do they stay at Vendetta and not start an alliance themselves?

• Upvote 1

Vendetta is Vendetta,....Castor is Castor, and while they are linked,.. 1 can neither fully be represented by, or be fully responsible for, the other. He just LOVES Vendetta, its obvious. This is just physics.

Let me say this then..... the alliance chat is filled daily with game talk personal talk bs talk etc.... they really are friends. You cant put a dent in the way vendetta members think about each other no matter what takes place... They are brothers! Ive played this game for a few off and on and the only other group I seen to have that kind of activity going was the Black Hands forums when they first got started... Vendetta... you wont be able to shake.

• Upvote 1

this award has been marred since it's inception. what's going on here doesn't surprise me but...

for castor to say that mike doesn't need to go sherlock holmes, kinda made me laugh since castor lives for going sherlock holmes. the man who is constantly in everyone else's business is saying that no one need get in his business is indeed laughable.

but this is why the alliance pyramid was created. on a monthly basis, we get to see who the "best" is...at least in the realm of fighting. u can't quantify impact on the game, impact on community, business deals/sales becuz those things are not only highly subjective, but also highly manipulable.

ever since the very first yearly awards, a large portion of the community has claimed "it's a popularity contest!"...uh...no fukn shit. that's all ANY vote/poll is, i don't care what it's about. it's never about what or who is right, it never actually solves anything...it really comes down to who campaigns the best. and just like real life, sometimes the campaigning gets blurred with bribing. votes have been bought since the dawn of time. should it be different here? honestly, i'd prefer it to be, but i kno the reality of the situation and i also kno how people are.

• Upvote 4

If anybody wants to bribe people pretend money for votes then let it be. Let's be honest don't think its goin to bother people to much it's only a pretend game at the end of the day.

I look at it as Sad that's my personal opinion but it does nt bother me. I find it funny more than anything.

Close votingTm anyway. Vendetta do have a lot of good guys in there. I actually like Castor think he brings drama to the table. .

• Upvote 2

You dirty bunch of horrendous sinners and hypocrites. How dare you sit here and talk about Castor Rollins like youre in a position to judge me?

All of you probably cheat on your wives, drink alcohol and behaves like assholes, talk behind peoples back, steal pencils at work...you probably put your grannies in retirement homes too and never visit her

Dont come here and act like a bunch of pink princesses it disgusts me.

• Downvote 3

Haha Im thoroughly enjoying this thread.

I just checked and there are indeed some good, correct manager in Vendetta that I know. Maybe a stupid question, but since Castor hasn't got the best reputation, why do they stay at Vendetta and not start an alliance themselves?

I 100% agree with these above quotes.

You dirty bunch of horrendous sinners and hypocrites. How dare you sit here and talk about Castor Rollins like youre in a position to judge me?

All of you probably cheat on your wives, drink alcohol and behaves like assholes, talk behind peoples back, steal pencils at work...you probably put your grannies in retirement homes too and never visit her

Dont come here and act like a bunch of pink princesses it disgusts me.

100k and i will give you that all important vote you need to swing it in your favor