1. 1. Alliance of the Year 2014

• The Broken Halo Pride
    • Team Conquer
    • Convicted Inc
    • FinnFighters
    • Axis of Evil
    • Dirty Old Cocksmen
    • Steel Penn Alliance

2 years ago when I simple wrote my alliance and org asking for votes I was labeled as a cheating piece of shit and my alliance was made fun of for months.

This guy offers money for votes and its not that big of a deal?

Vendetta Alliance should be dropped from the competition as we do not know who was paid to place a vendetta vote there for all votes for Vendetta should be forfeited.

If fair is fair then we can not allow Vendetta to compete after knowing one of their members has rigged the vote.

Lol, im amused by the people that act like it is not a normal thing to do in this game to get people to vote for them in Year awards. Tell me someone who has not done it?

Almost everyone. You should be punished!

Lol, im amused by the people that act like it is not a normal thing to do in this game to get people to vote for them in Year awards. Tell me someone who has not done it?

have never done it and we actually won alliance of the year before

honestly to me you shouldnt be able to vote for yourself in any awards your up for -- just not in the sprite of the game -- basically its just who has more people in their alliance then that can vote them in everything to win -- its not earned or respected by the community then if no one but your alliance mates vote for you and you win just cause of it

• Upvote 2

i think we should get disqualified.

I agree

• Upvote 1

Since the MMAT Steam Group was created, I got in touch with a good few members of the game and the most active guys from that group, are also part of the Skype group created by UniConor. In that group, I believe there are 4 members of Vendetta, and they are all scum. The lowest of the low. The kind you wish not to spend your time with.

I kid.. The guys from Vendetta in that group have become good friends of mine to who I talk pretty much daily too and have no issues with whatsoever. We help each other out wherever we can, with training, builds and sliders, and all that because we are friends. There never have been any issues regarding being in different alliances or even drama caused on the forum, because I believe most of us are mature enough to treat each other with respect, poke fun at eachother and just joke around, having a good time.

That said, I do believe that a disqualification is justified for the alliance for buying votes. And I should add that I believe ANYONE who buys votes deserves to be disqualified from any award, not just Vendetta. However right now there is only evidence that for this particular award votes have been bought. I do encourage anyone who has been made an offer to vote in exchange for money to step forward, and hopefully in the future the awards become just a little bit better.

I am fine with people asking others to vote, as long they do not offer anything but a vote in return. I still consider that a weak move, because it seems you do not believe you can win without doing so. If you can't win by having the community actually voting for you, then maybe you should step up your game and work harder to get noticed. Make a change and get an award because of hard work, not because you spend cash for it.

• Upvote 5

2 years ago when I simple wrote my alliance and org asking for votes I was labeled as a cheating piece of shit and my alliance was made fun of for months.

This guy offers money for votes and its not that big of a deal?

Vendetta Alliance should be dropped from the competition as we do not know who was paid to place a vendetta vote there for all votes for Vendetta should be forfeited.

If fair is fair then we can not allow Vendetta to compete after knowing one of their members has rigged the vote.

It must feel good this year being able to take the moral high ground.

It is ashame for Vendetta to be fair, as a group they have done well and a fairly popular alliance. As i said before though castor is a black mark on the alliance. His constant trolling etc just fails to be funny anymore as desperation kicks in to remain relevent in game.

Its pretty easy, just disqualify the votes from people with under 50 forum posts. I have heard that it was mostly noobs he was approaching asking to vote so that should eliminate most of the "bought" votes. He should be disqualifed for forumer of the year though as that is an individual award.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You dirty bunch of horrendous sinners and hypocrites. How dare you sit here and talk about Castor Rollins like youre in a position to judge me?

All of you probably cheat on your wives, drink alcohol and behaves like assholes, talk behind peoples back, steal pencils at work...you probably put your grannies in retirement homes too and never visit her

Dont come here and act like a bunch of pink princesses it disgusts me.

Hahahahaha that is all
  • Downvote 1

Fearless by name fearless by nature. So fearless You cheat in a game to get votes for something that gives you no benefit but a badge on your profile. Then accuse others of doing the same thing when your caught. I've never come across you before personally but the way people here talk of you make me wonder why you were even nominated forumer of the year and alliance of the year.

• Downvote 2

Ouch.... That was embarrassing for some :blink:

Where is Castor now when we need him to "investigate the matter" thoroughly..

Where is the posse thread to castrate this individual for his cheating scheme???

I can't see the usual posse condemning this cheater anywhere??

Just joking, I couldn't really care much less if he buys his votes or not.

I actually find it very funny for someone to buy popularity votes..... how fake and insecure can one get.. :thumbup:

• Upvote 3

Just a note: Apologies to the community for the recent unrest.

I just want to remove ALL shadow of doubt by saying, that Castor acted alone in this.

It was not something that came up in a guild chat for a group discussion, and it is

as surprising to the rest of us (Vendetta) as it is to you all.

I guess he comes from the school of * if you are not cheating,..then you are not trying hard enough*

He made a poor choice, or choices,..and he knows this. (which is new and should be noticed)

The way he chose to trumpet his Love and Respect for US was inappropriate but I cant question his passion or his loyalty.

• Upvote 4

Just a note: Apologies to the community for the recent unrest.

I just want to remove ALL shadow of doubt by saying, that Castor acted alone in this.

It was not something that came up in a guild chat for a group discussion, and it is

as surprising to the rest of us (Vendetta) as it is to you all.

I guess he comes from the school of * if you are not cheating,..then you are not trying hard enough*

He made a poor choice, or choices,..and he knows this. (which is new and should be noticed)

The way he chose to trumpet his Love and Respect for US was unappropriate but I cant question his passion or his loyalty.

Fair enough, but then he should be the last person to hound out others for cheating...

But,, the most extreme homophobes often tend to be in a closet themselves, fighting hard against falling out. :)

• Upvote 3

All of you probably cheat on your wives, drink alcohol and behaves like assholes, talk behind peoples back, steal pencils at work...you probably put your grannies in retirement homes too and never visit her

Dont come here and act like a bunch of pink princesses it disgusts me.

Cheat on wife - No wife, fuckin a few chicks but no real relationship so that's not an issue

Drink alcohol - of course

Behave like assholes - only on days that end with Y

Talk behind peoples back - sometimes... then I get them to turn around

Steal pencils - No... I steal phones, usually they are only POS 3G phones

Grannies in retirement homes - Both of mine are gone

Pink princess - No.. I'm more of a Blue Princess

well, this got interesting quick.

again...I really have no issue with it. I've always been of the mind that "everything done in darkness, comes to light", and eventually is dealt with...either by the powers that be or the community.

castor, in light of ur hypocrite statement...ur absolutely correct.

people here have always been quick to swing the hammer when they themselves have dirty hands. i've never villafied anyone for breaking or bending rules, becuz i've bent a few in my days lmao.

• Upvote 5