INSANITY’S MAD HATTER TOURNAMENT

Beck

Agreed. Tried to mix things up and not be quite as predictable with the GnP by throwing some submissions in there, but clearly Kartal needs some stand up skills.

Same, It was a mis match in terms of the stand up vs the ground game but it wasn't pretty by any means.

Congrats on the W

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w26.jpg

Mac Donalds:

Winner, winner McChicken dinner. Some call my win a robbery, some call it luck, I call it Random Hajib you absolutely suck!

• Upvote 2

I absolutely suck too - no news there, but I have learned my lesson: no more creation tournaments for K-Rad - just wasting everyone involved's time!

Can I cut this cocksucker now or is there more embarrassment to come?

• Upvote 1

I absolutely suck too - no news there, but I have learned my lesson: no more creation tournaments for K-Rad - just wasting everyone involved's time!

Can I cut this cocksucker now or is there more embarrassment to come?

Technically there is still 1 more round to go. But I understand if people want to give up already if they lost two fights so far. I guess it would not be a problem, as long as I end up with the top 8 for brackets still in the end.

Round 2 Results and Total Standings

Round 2 Event Results

http://i.gyazo.com/aebbefb4fe7e2ad74226905c1bc15e76.png

Round 2 Points

Darren Kissel – 6 Points

Phil Ewen – 6 Points

Pat Verbeek – 6 Points

Dr Thork – 6 Points

Carl Jamison – 6 Points

El Mo – 6 Points

Bjork Freeze – 6 Points

Mac Donalds – 4 Points

Demir Kartal – 4 Points

Crazy Charlie – 4 Point

Michael Brophy – 1 Point

Jonathan Banks – 1 Point

Armen Hammer – 1 point

Random Hajile – 1 Point

Serious Mum – 1 Point

Eddy Little – 1 Point

General Saint – 1 Point

Bane Quincy – 1 Point

Paul Gray – 1 Point

John Tournament Jr – 1 Point

TOTAL POINT COUNT

Phil Ewen – 12 Points

Darren Kissel – 12 Points

Dr Thork – 12 Points

Pat Verbeek – 12 Points

El Mo – 12 Points

Carl Jamison – 10 Points

Mac Donalds – 10 Points

Michael Brophy – 7 Points

Jonathan Banks – 7 Points

Bjork Freeze – 7 Points

Demir Kartal – 5 Points

Crazy Charlie – 5 Points

Armen Hammer – 5 points

Random Hajile – 2 Points

Serious Mum – 2 Points

Eddy Little – 2 Points

General Saint – 2 Points

Bane Quincy – 2 Points

Paul Gray – 2 Points

John Tournament Jr – 2 Points

• Upvote 1

Round 3 Draw

(text format below)

Jonathan Banks vs El Mo

Random Hajile vs Mac Donalds

Bane Quincy vs Crazy Charlie

Armen Hammer vs Bjork Freeze

Paul Gray vs General Saint

John Tournament Jr vs Eddy Little

Serious Mum vs Darren Kissel

Phil Ewen vs Demir Kartal

Dr Thork vs Michael Brophy

Pat Verbeek vs Carl Jamison

This is the last draw we do - after the results of this card we will select a top 8 and move into brackets.

More info on this later :)

• Upvote 1

Well the draw is completely random and I did warn about that before hand that you may face the same guy more than once. Last week we had El Mo vs John Tournament Jr for the 2nd time. Just glad it has been to a minimum with the same guys facing each other

fair enough but i am a bit confused, maybe cos ive had a few drinks but surely noone can sack their fighter yet if there is still one more round left in the tourney and its completely randomized?

Technically there is still 1 more round to go. But I understand if people want to give up already if they lost two fights so far. I guess it would not be a problem, as long as I end up with the top 8 for brackets still in the end.

fair enough but i am a bit confused, maybe cos ive had a few drinks but surely noone can sack their fighter yet if there is still one more round left in the tourney and its completely randomized?

Yep, I am hoping everyone signed continues to fulfil their commitment to the first 3 rounds. No one released their fighter when I did the draw, so it is safe to assume they all keep their guy. If the bottom guys dropped, it would not have done too much damage to the tournament though as in the end its about getting that top 8. But the way the draw went, there are some good match ups for the top and bottom guys. Some of those with 2 losses are facing others like that, thus able to get a win still :) If it was the top 10 facing the bottom 10, it would be a different story I am sure :P I'll put the next match ups belows with the points per fighter facing each other

Those who cut their guy don't get the 15k and are excluded from any other awards for the tournament, and it's unlikely I would have accepted them again for a future tournament. It might be a bit harsh to exclude them, but in the end you want to get the managers who are loyal and support you, and reward those :)

Phil Ewen – 12 Points vs Demir Kartal – 5 Points

Dr Thork – 12 Points vs Michael Brophy – 7 Points

Pat Verbeek – 12 Points vs Carl Jamison – 10 Points

Jonathan Banks – 7 Points vs El Mo – 12 Points

Armen Hammer – 5 points vs Bjork Freeze – 7 Points

Random Hajile – 2 Points vs Mac Donalds – 10 Points

Serious Mum – 2 Points vs Darren Kissel – 12 Points

Bane Quincy – 2 Points vs Crazy Charlie – 5 Points

Paul Gray – 2 Points vs General Saint – 2 Points

John Tournament Jr – 2 Points vs Eddy Little – 2 Points

No plans to skip out before it's over, just wanted to know if it was over.

I've made a vow to avoid creation tournaments from now on. Sorry Rory, you'll need to work for your wins now!

• Upvote 1

No plans to skip out before it's over, just wanted to know if it was over.

I've made a vow to avoid creation tournaments from now on. Sorry Rory, you'll need to work for your wins now!

:( you will be missed

All fights have been accepted for the third round :) Thank you all!

Also for the top 8, incase there is a tie on points for the last spot - there needs to be a tie breaker.This could either be the less amount spend in the cage, who won most fights dominantly, or whoever had the quickest win perhaps in the last fight.

What are you guys thoughts on that?

After reading this thread I wish I had been a part of this tournament. Will there be another one?

~Mike

Yeah I wish my fighter would have done better. I like this tournament theme and everything about it except the ALL CAPS.

I got faith still in Armen Hammer you pillow fisted basterd

After reading this thread I wish I had been a part of this tournament. Will there be another one?

~Mike

I do have plans to run a few more tournaments this year :) Thank you for the message, it's nice to see people outside of the tournament are interrested in it and would have liked to participate.

Yeah I wish my fighter would have done better. I like this tournament theme and everything about it except the ALL CAPS.

I got faith still in Armen Hammer you pillow fisted basterd

Haha, the all caps makes it stand out a bit more :P But no worries, no more all caps for the future Mad Hatter tournaments

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14088895613314.jpg

Doo Doo I eat pie heheheh.

I kill little guy, John will be die now.

hehehe, i say no more, i hungry.

- Eddy's Nurse wheels him out of the room after he slipped on his own pie and made himself even more retarded.... even more retarded than his 63 IQ