Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

I negged you for being the immature one and insinuating that half of us are multis. You throw shit out there and you're gonna get shit back. I'm sorry that someone in our alliance has given you shit but just throwing accusations out there for the fucks sake of it is meaningless. You can neg me back it's only fair but immaturity works both ways. Maybe you're Mentor since you were in LOD once? Anyone can throw random shit out there. There are plenty of other things to focus on in this game so get back on track and stop being a child because someone gave you a message you didn't like. This thread is about LOD fighters fighting Vendetta fighters and making that happen not you complaining about getting harassed by someone. All the multi's will get exposed eventually, they always do and then that will be that and they will be banned.

If you wanna set up a fight though and be civil though, I'm all for it. I would love to show you how things are done.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

At least by accusing me of being mentor you are accepting he has multis. Yet there you are still with lod. Which is another assumption of mine. You would only stay with cheaters if you are a cheater. I know lod have some good guys there I was with you but come on open your eyes to it. I saw it in just a month of being there as a noob.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If you wanna set up a fight though and be civil though, I'm all for it. I would love to show you how things are done.

Like lod did in the last event?

Im a noob I have no doubt anyone who has been in this game more than 3 months could beat my fighters. Go call out someone who will actually give you a challenge back instead of trying to pick up an easy win against some project fighter.

• Downvote 1

Like lod did in the last event?

Im a noob I have no doubt anyone who has been in this game more than 3 months could beat my fighters. Go call out someone who will actually give you a challenge back instead of trying to pick up an easy win against some project fighter.

i got a month more experience then you, so we can fight each other?

well, unless you got 100 % proof of a multi, stop accusing people ;)

i prefer honest play, would not feel right if i would see multi's in LOD. But i havent seen multi's in this period i'm in this alliance.

That's being saved until the next lot of muly is are revealed.

Call it ducking if you like but my fighters are training I have none fight ready as ive had to start builds again after some poor builds when I started but our day will come.

Bloody hell, this has turned into a "You're a multi, NO, YOU'RE a multi" thread

Take it to PM's, cos quite frankly, I don't think half the people here would like the results of being investigated

This was pretty much the point of my post. Its a crap shoot that just spams up the thread more than it already has been.

And true Lee I shouldnt be facing a noob with 25 year olds and bad builds. But a noob with less than 10 fights really shouldn't be running his mouth so much either. :P

This was pretty much the point of my post. Its a crap shoot that just spams up the thread more than it already has been.

And true Lee I shouldnt be facing a noob with 25 year olds and bad builds. But a noob with less than 10 fights really shouldn't be running his mouth so much either. :P

As stated previously I was defending myself. All men have that right your point would be valid if I came here bad mouthing you guys for no reason. I accept that. Let's just put it behind us and get back to what we are really here for.

I have a 155k 155lb fighter, I'll fight anyone in Vendetta that has a fighter close to there. I'd especially like to KO one of Castors boys so if you have a fighter close enough to 155k to be fair then let me know!!! I'll fight any of you vendetta members though. Believe it!!

You mean shut up and play the game? :hannibal: :)

Well smack talk between the fighters not slagging each others alliances of. Lee a brand new noob saying half the alliance is multi's.

Put a fighter up and fight talk smack about the fighters then nothing else to say after we have a winner

• Upvote 1

Well smack talk between the fighters not slagging each others alliances of. Lee a brand new noob saying half the alliance is multi's.

Put a fighter up and fight talk smack about the fighters then nothing else to say after we have a winner

This guy clearly can't read too well. We cleared this up a few posts back. Hit the previous button on the bottom left of screen and have a read.