Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

I have heard ,Boycott ?? we treat someone unfairly because they are L.oD?? I wouldnt trumpet this normally, but to show how much I work against LoD

Glen "The Misfit" Danzig (228969) Conor "The Notorious" McGregor (266999) First Fist (265486) Third Fist (265565) Fifth Fist (266480) Fourth Fist (265747) Second Fist (265498) All LoD and All sponsored by Arcticus, they make up 7.42% of my Roster of sponsorships..does anyone know if any LoD sponsored fighter exists in the Vendetta ranks.

Edited by Kanis
  • Upvote 1

I have heard ,Boycott ?? we treat someone unfairly because they are L.oD?? I wouldnt trumpet this normally, but to show how much I work against LoD

Glen "The Misfit" Danzig (228969) Conor "The Notorious" McGregor (266999) First Fist (265486) Third Fist (265565) Fifth Fist (266480) Fourth Fist (265747) Second Fist (265498) All LoD and All sponsored by Arcticus, they make up 7.42% of my Roster of sponsorships..does anyone know if any LoD sponsored fighter exists in the Vendetta ranks.

1) Help any managers from ___

2) Sponsor any fighters from ___

3) fight for any org from ___

4) buy from any Company owned by ___ managers

I wont do shit for ___! Dont ask anymore!!!!!

Get your grubby hands away from me! You want vip... too bad I'll not help ya!

^^Taken from another thread and edited so everyone can guess.

The person who wrote the above is from which alliance and which alliance is he/she talking about?

Who said anything about boycotts?

P.S. If there is any confusion, the second post is not Kanis's I just was trying to make another quote bubble appear to paste what I copied from another thread. Sorry for the confusion

Edited by gwad12345

( Boycott)Rabid mentioned it above, its huge and has been posted too many times .

as far as the guessing game,..how recently was that post ??

Biohazard was pretty upset recently Me too,...bur it wasnt me that said that

Edited by Kanis

I dont have to help anyone... If I choose not to continue thats my choice. And I choose not to. Boycott or just not interested in dealing with certain people (or types of people)... Its my choice and Im sticking with it.

Do whatever you like man. I only posted that because Kanis seemed confused about why all this boycott talk was being thrown around.

• Upvote 1

Assuming you means to say "does anyone know if any Vendetta sponsored fighter exists in the LoD ranks" since you just posted a bunch of fighters from the LoD sponsored by Vendetta already.

I signed fighters belonging to Mike Jursllla and you(Kanis) and from the Bomb Squad I have fighters belonging to Delish Sellicha and Juice Malone. It only makes up 3.25% of fighters in my org but if the chance to send out an offer to a fighter from Vendetta/Bomb Squad presents itself I have no problem making the offer and I haven't have trouble dealing with you guys, I've only omitted Igor from this due to the fact he doesn't like me so I won't bug him - I guess I'll be adding Skap and anyone else who would prefer it.

My merch partner is also Big Bear Amsterdam, a company belonging to a Bomb Squad member that I became partners with during it's creation and accepted the deal at 50/50 since the original owner(it's been passed around a bit) was a new member and I was looking to help him out rather then turn a bigger profit by doing it.

• Upvote 2

We are a rare exception, I am afraid. Thank you Shards , much respect

And let me know if you need some sponsorship. I feel like a few of us will grow from this Mind numbing BS

Edited by Kanis

I know a few guys in both alliances and they are friendly and also great managers.

Why do you guys waste soo much time in giving the other alliance a hard time? Alliances are actually meant to help those ones out that are in it and not to create enemy alliances... Having competition between alliances is one thing, but this feud seems to have become an obsession

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I know a few guys in both alliances and they are friendly and also great managers.

Why do you guys waste soo much time in giving the other alliance a hard time? Alliances are actually meant to help those ones out that are in it and not to create enemy alliances... Having competition between alliances is one thing, but this feud seems to have become an obsession

Like I have said to others, if you don't like what is in these threads, you can just ignore them

The competition in this thread between Vendetta and LOD was friendly, then certain individuals decided to act like assholes, and it turned sour. All I am saying is, all Vendetta guys were involved from the start, and it was running smoothly, add in certain egos from LOD and it was never going to end well.

Like we have said anyway, give it a couple of months and we will be back to beat you guys down again.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

There are some people on both sides that take the "rivalry" too seriously. It can be hard to distinguish between people genuinely angry and those who are just having a laugh. I personally thought it was fun before, I think it is fun now, and after Vendetta somehow manage to usurp GAMMA, change the name to whatever they please and run it into the ground, I will think it is funny then. If you're not having fun with a conflict in a make-believe, browser-based, sports management game then you are not doing it right.

There are some people on both sides that take the "rivalry" too seriously. It can be hard to distinguish between people genuinely angry and those who are just having a laugh. I personally thought it was fun before, I think it is fun now, and after Vendetta somehow manage to usurp GAMMA, change the name to whatever they please and run it into the ground, I will think it is funny then. If you're not having fun with a conflict in a make-believe, browser-based, sports management game then you are not doing it right.

Oh,..yeah, this is great fun,...some people forget about Roleplay.

maybe I should start using OOC. for out of Character

OOC: now that you have mentioned that, I could REALLY look like a trainwreck to some,..LOL. Most of the Alliance thing with me is roleplay,..

.but when handed a handful of fecal matter, one must use it while its fresh .

:Kanusious

Yeah I don't think I have said anything negative in this "rivalry" that was OOC. Everything was pretty much in-character. There's only a handful, maybe even less than that in this "feud" that really take it seriously and even then it's really about real dislike between a few members (i.e. Castor/Mentor feud really leads LOD vs Vendetta) most of the rest are just in it for sport and passing the time.

At least that's what I tell myself at night.

• Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong, if it's for fun , that's good, but I feel like it's no longer for fun. But people seem to dissagree with me , looking at the downvotes I got on my last post, so if I was wrong with my judgement; apologies.

The thing is that lately, and I'm not the only one thinking this, the forums have been filled with threads like this and to complain about stuff, and I'm not sure how much is for fun anymore.

The only thing I want is the forum to be a great place with fun stuff. If a new manager visits the forums nowadays, I think they get scared away a bit by the number of hostile threads. We should think about that a bit more in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Well then we need to get the roleplay seperated from that (maybe color coded sentences it worked in EverQuest)

because this is an environment somewhere between Pro-wrestling, Jerry Springer, Cops ,Worlds Dumbest : and UFC tonight: dont expect a visit from Martha Stewart bringing everyone a tart =)

Well then we need to get the roleplay seperated from that (maybe color coded sentences it worked in EverQuest)

because this is an environment somewhere between Pro-wrestling, Jerry Springer, Cops ,Worlds Dumbest : and UFC tonight: dont expect a visit from Martha Stewart bringing everyone a tart =)

yeah spot on!

I'm not trying to complain about others creating threads to complain and hate. I'm trying to make sure that the forums stay a fun place, as for me, it's getting a bit strange and unclear to be honest.

Imagine if you are a complete noob and come onto the forum and see some of those threads that have been posted lately ...

some of them might have been roleplay, but who can tell what is what...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah, I get it,... I worked many years in Club and Stage Security: I picture this like a mosh pit. If you dont want to get hit,..better stay outta the pit. But I was a scared noob only a year ago, myself.

• Upvote 1

Frankly that is how i see things as well, but i do not mind if people take it too seriously, in fact for me it makes things even more interesting. If people are getting all emotional, throwing fits and run out of in game things to say and start the off site insults it means i am getting my 30$ worth of VIP money.

Obviously i would rather the oposition be someone with a bit more IQ than Castor and his bad of LOD rejects, but what can we do, it is what it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Some people do take it to far in here I stated calling people out in here as a joke as I wanted to test my skills and get bragging rights on a VENDETTA member. But some take it all to heart.

I will still take on someone from Vendetta I have 3 fighters in troid GBK's org so sure we could work somthing out with him if there a 50/50 match up with same ranking lets get it on.

I rejected LoD,...You had little choice in the matter. mentor

I was a # to you, it showed, I left ,so dont act like you knew what you had.

It sounds like ya'll broke up from a relationship LOL

I know , right. ? he is just mad that he lost me to Castor,..LMAO.