Vendetta vs LOD

UniConor

I dont need to look back to see that your attacking people were you dont need to weather your a noob or not concentrate on the fights

You need to look back to see that it's resolved and your interference wasnt needed. Your a real Einstein coming into an argument late and going over the same shit that's already been said without reading back to previous comments first.

Not coming in late at all just only came on the forum today so I can say what I want stop trying to pick a fight enless you have a fighter you want to fight if not won't waste my time on you

All this wailing reminds me of my wife on her period.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loz3f8WaBP1qamwa1o1_500.gif

So who's actually down to making some fight happen.

I wasn't even talking to you man, cool your jets. You're not the only person in this thread I am talking to the other members of Vendetta/B-Squad.

For goodness sake. I'm not sure if my posts are easy to ignore, or you just dont take notice of what I type for whatever reason. But lets leave the whole LOD vs Vendetta rivalry for another 3 months and have a completely fresh experience then.

This is pathetic, on all parts.

Now I am leaving my own thread for 3 months, you can continue on without me if you desire. But I strongly advise forgetting about this for 3 months too.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

For goodness sake. I'm not sure if my posts are easy to ignore, or you just dont take notice of what I type for whatever reason. But lets leave the whole LOD vs Vendetta rivalry for another 3 months and have a completely fresh experience then.

This is pathetic, on all parts.

Now I am leaving my own thread for 3 months, you can continue on without me if you desire. But I strongly advise forgetting about this for 3 months too.

I say everyone starts a project now if possible. Then pitch them against each other in 3 months say an 18 yr old each and fight them on their 19th birthday.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This turned from "who makes the better fighters" to a bunch of BS. It was a great idea. Can we PLEASE cut the drama and just match up fights, with trash talking kept to in character, fighter to fighter?

• Upvote 1

For the record, I don't care if someone has fifty multis and each of their fighters has their own private gym. I just want to get in the cage as often as possible, and this is an interesting rivalry. I feel no bad blood towards anyone.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is part of a letter from me an LOD manager to a FRIEND and someone I RESPECT in Bomb Squad/Vendetta. And after spending a lot of thought to write it I figured it was worth posting. As usual I wont be returning to see what is said about it...cause I really dont care what the forum scum who always insult and tear apart each post have to say....

vendetta seems to focus a lot of energy on screwing with LOD...from all the forum bullshit to boycotting our orgs when offered contracts to telling managers to not join because we are ALL multis here...and these things I have seen with my own eyes ha? So this is not deniable. Its happening...but I DONT see LOD focused on vendetta at all. Oh yeah I hear there some back and forth in the forums....but I havent heard crap about any devious plans or boycotting like vendetta is doing. The majority of "nasty work" is coming from vendetta! And its all so fricken childish and immature I cant believe after all this time vendetta still cant just play the damn game. Utterly ridiculous...and from what i can see...they are hurting worse than LOD is from the ongoing "war".

From my viewpoint it dont really matter what happened long ago....whats happening NOW is Vendetta is punishing innocent managers across the board for something ONE person did LONG ago. So immature! The OWNER of the game is the judge and jury....NOT a handful of vendetta grudge holders. If the owner of the game who knows better than anyone the level of guilt (or even if there WAS guilt) and decided it wasnt worthy of kicking mentor and banning him from the game, then THATS WHO DECIDES...and anyone who disagrees with MIKES DECISION should have issue with MIKE and boycott MIKE and leave the game and NOT be screwing with hundreds of innocent managers who come along LONG after the fact. Thats PATHETIC and much like a petulant spoiled child would act.

Personally i LIKE having enemies...but I dont care to have CHILDREN for enemies...and this ongoing issue about something so far in the past that AINT THEIR DAMN JUDGEMENT CALL ANYWAY...is just so immature and childish I cant even believe it.

Can I get a GROW UP ?!!!

Ha? vendetta? U know I think the real reason u continue beating this dead horse for so long is... if u just start playing the game, u wont have any reason to exist and with the lack of focus ur energy will fade and u will have no reason to continue....break apart and cease to exist...so the so-called "leaders" keep the crap rolling so they can continue to have a power-base. I mean damn....u would have to change the name of the alliance!

The name alone shows your whole purpose and focus....which is totally NEGATIVE. Which makes u automatically losers. You simply CANT win when ur power comes from negativity. After all this time and u still cant see it? YEARS later and ur not even HALF the size of LOD? Why do u think thats happening? Because LOD is a POSITIVE alliance and YOU are the NEGATIVE alliance....And you dont have a "death star" OR Darth Vader.

So grow up and get over it. If u have an issue with MIKE'S decision then go to war with MIKE...not with hundreds of totally innocent managers who werent even here when "something" happened long ago and just happen to join Legion of Doom and dont give a rats ass about your years old butthurt ha?

So come on Vendetta....its way past time to find a new path and focus on playing the game ok? I admire ur perseverance but its past the point of stupidity and approaching retarded....let it go!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

This is part of a letter from me an LOD manager to a FRIEND and someone I RESPECT in Bomb Squad/Vendetta. And after spending a lot of thought to write it I figured it was worth posting. As usual I wont be returning to see what is said about it...cause I really dont care what the forum scum who always insult and tear apart each post have to say....

vendetta seems to focus a lot of energy on screwing with LOD...from all the forum bullshit to boycotting our orgs when offered contracts to telling managers to not join because we are ALL multis here...and these things I have seen with my own eyes ha? So this is not deniable. Its happening...but I DONT see LOD focused on vendetta at all. Oh yeah I hear there some back and forth in the forums....but I havent heard crap about any devious plans or boycotting like vendetta is doing. The majority of "nasty work" is coming from vendetta! And its all so fricken childish and immature I cant believe after all this time vendetta still cant just play the damn game. Utterly ridiculous...and from what i can see...they are hurting worse than LOD is from the ongoing "war".

From my viewpoint it dont really matter what happened long ago....whats happening NOW is Vendetta is punishing innocent managers across the board for something ONE person did LONG ago. So immature! The OWNER of the game is the judge and jury....NOT a handful of vendetta grudge holders. If the owner of the game who knows better than anyone the level of guilt (or even if there WAS guilt) and decided it wasnt worthy of kicking mentor and banning him from the game, then THATS WHO DECIDES...and anyone who disagrees with MIKES DECISION should have issue with MIKE and boycott MIKE and leave the game and NOT be screwing with hundreds of innocent managers who come along LONG after the fact. Thats PATHETIC and much like a petulant spoiled child would act.

Personally i LIKE having enemies...but I dont care to have CHILDREN for enemies...and this ongoing issue about something so far in the past that AINT THEIR DAMN JUDGEMENT CALL ANYWAY...is just so immature and childish I cant even believe it.

Can I get a GROW UP ?!!!

Ha? vendetta? U know I think the real reason u continue beating this dead horse for so long is... if u just start playing the game, u wont have any reason to exist and with the lack of focus ur energy will fade and u will have no reason to continue....break apart and cease to exist...so the so-called "leaders" keep the crap rolling so they can continue to have a power-base. I mean damn....u would have to change the name of the alliance!

The name alone shows your whole purpose and focus....which is totally NEGATIVE. Which makes u automatically losers. You simply CANT win when ur power comes from negativity. After all this time and u still cant see it? YEARS later and ur not even HALF the size of LOD? Why do u think thats happening? Because LOD is a POSITIVE alliance and YOU are the NEGATIVE alliance....And you dont have a "death star" OR Darth Vader.

So grow up and get over it. If u have an issue with MIKE'S decision then go to war with MIKE...not with hundreds of totally innocent managers who werent even here when "something" happened long ago and just happen to join Legion of Doom and dont give a rats ass about your years old butthurt ha?

So come on Vendetta....its way past time to find a new path and focus on playing the game ok? I admire ur perseverance but its past the point of stupidity and approaching retarded....let it go!

You're a fucking idiot and had a rant at me at pm's and then blocked me because I didn't want to sign with an LOD org.

Crazy mother fucker

P.s for these two reasons I didn't read your nonsense

• Upvote 1

Well, we know what this is pertaining to and I answered the message. I'll stick by my last line in my reply.

"Regardless it is like I said the price of doing buisness. Sometimes you come out ahead and other days you have to take the loss and suck it up... On this one I take the loss ..."

Everyone knows how the two alliances feel about the other so its time to move on. Not really that big of a deal.

Can I get a GROW UP ?!!!

1. He was guilty, Mike confirmed as much so none of this even if there was guilt nonsense. I think judging by the style of writing that you are the guy that had the bitch fit about the noob fund and about how it was all some big conspiracy; i truly think you belong with Mentor considering how fucking delusional you are.

2. Let us discuss negatives, how about aggressively trying to recruit new players, calling them all sorts when they refuse to join? I mean that is the LOD way is it not? I have had a few mails of complaint about this happening.

"His in game name was Kim Jong Un. A rude kid...lousy spelling....lol."

That is negative to the game, driving new players away because they won't join LOD? Holy shit i just noticed that cbomb was you getting accused, should have known with the lousy spelling part lmao.

3. People boycott orgs all the time, even when the person in question isn't even involved. Guilty by association and if the LOD members want that guilt to go away then they can choose to leave the alliance. It isn't just Vendetta i know a fair few managers who wouldn't touch a LOD org with a 10 foot barge pole.

• Upvote 6

Can I get a GROW UP ?!!!

So, it's only Vendetta that's focused on tearing down LOD, yet you post this which is LOD tearing down Vendetta?

Rabid, I start off appreciating everyone in this game. We all have something in common, an analytical mind bend on strategies. We try to out-think and out manuever at almost every opportunity.

Unfortunately, when so many powerful personalities gather for sport, fur will fly and mud will be thrown.

The ONLY issue I have with LoD is the occasional member that shows his A$$, and with #'s like that it going to happen.

So far, for every 3 LoD members I like, 1 will not make the cut.

I was LoD for a short period of time, when I was a boot noob to the game, now I am not.

LoD tactics to gain memberships (intimidation, etc) and unfortunately the environment (for what-ever reason) was not for me.

I close with: I want to like you all, but its not easy

1. He was guilty, Mike confirmed as much so none of this even if there was guilt nonsense. I think judging by the style of writing that you are the guy that had the bitch fit about the noob fund and about how it was all some big conspiracy; i truly think you belong with Mentor considering how fucking delusional you are.

2. Let us discuss negatives, how about aggressively trying to recruit new players, calling them all sorts when they refuse to join? I mean that is the LOD way is it not? I have had a few mails of complaint about this happening.

"His in game name was Kim Jong Un. A rude kid...lousy spelling....lol."

That is negative to the game, driving new players away because they won't join LOD? Holy shit i just noticed that cbomb was you getting accused, should have known with the lousy spelling part lmao.

3. People boycott orgs all the time, even when the person in question isn't even involved. Guilty by association and if the LOD members want that guilt to go away then they can choose to leave the alliance. It isn't just Vendetta i know a fair few managers who wouldn't touch a LOD org with a 10 foot barge pole.

This 100% I dont give a crap about Mentors antics as much anymore there is no point at all arguing with the guy, he is so twisted I think he truly believes he did nothing wrong. What REALLY bothers me is how you clowns treat the new players to the game, and your heavy tactics you like to use and when calling your bluff and asking you for money in return of joining your band of merry men you reply with what...

"LOL.

ur seriously retarded i think. How about u suck some crotch hairs clean first eh?

It not MY problem if ur fool enuff to look a GIFT in the mouth and then ask for a bonus. Talk about a 1-way street kinda person...u get offered HELP for FREE and u want us to to PAY you for the "priveledge" of helping you? Yep...seriously retarded for sure.

start sucking worm."

Yep, class act to the end gents! Keep up that great recruiting game...

• Upvote 2

This 100% I dont give a crap about Mentors antics as much anymore there is no point at all arguing with the guy, he is so twisted I think he truly believes he did nothing wrong. What REALLY bothers me is how you clowns treat the new players to the game, and your heavy tactics you like to use and when calling your bluff and asking you for money in return of joining your band of merry men you reply with what...

"LOL.

ur seriously retarded i think. How about u suck some crotch hairs clean first eh?

It not MY problem if ur fool enuff to look a GIFT in the mouth and then ask for a bonus. Talk about a 1-way street kinda person...u get offered HELP for FREE and u want us to to PAY you for the "priveledge" of helping you? Yep...seriously retarded for sure.

start sucking worm."

Yep, class act to the end gents! Keep up that great recruiting game...

I sent the guy that sent the message over to you guys anyway when he was asking about alliances to join.