conner mcgregor

davejuddy

I hope mcgregor wins and i think he will but I wouldn't be totally surprised if there was some freak upset.. good ol liver(?) kick from siver could get the better of mcgregor! I cant wait to see although ill have to watch the replay online unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

C'mon guys, he made an innocent post with a spelling error. Don't gang up and ride too hard.

Yeah Dave, I reckon a 1st round KO for Conor in the first round, how about you?

Coner has a point here.
  • Upvote 1

I'm impressed by how calm Siver is during his face to faces with Conor/Conner/Conna/KonwonJonHon whatever we're calling him.. He isn't letting himself get ruffled and I don't think ..er, the Notorious one .. knows how to wind him up. It'll either be an easy win for El Notorio and semi-boring or it'll be a shock. Actually I can't see that - C.Mc.G is too good. And yeah like most people I'd love to see him versus Edgar or Mendes. Or the Korean Zombie - is he still fighting?

• Upvote 1

I'm impressed by how calm Siver is during his face to faces with Conor/Conner/Conna/KonwonJonHon whatever we're calling him.. He isn't letting himself get ruffled and I don't think ..er, the Notorious one .. knows how to wind him up. It'll either be an easy win for El Notorio and semi-boring or it'll be a shock. Actually I can't see that - C.Mc.G is too good. And yeah like most people I'd love to see him versus Edgar or Mendes. Or the Korean Zombie - is he still fighting?

Korean Zombie is on military duty for another year and a bit I think

The smile on Aldo's face was so funny when Conor was standing in front of him. He wasn't impressed or afraid at all :P

yea was pretty funny -- i think it could be a good fight but i think aldo's hand speed and quickness will be to much for conor -- or at least i hope so, dont know if i could handle him being a champ -- with power you always have the punchers chance but to me aldo will just be too fast for him with hand speed and movement -- plus will work his front leg over with some leg kicks

He needs to be fined HEAVILY for jumping out of the cage and into the crowd to taunt Aldo. There were lots of things that could have gone wrong.. including a young girl who could have easily been whacked by one of those folding chairs. There are limits.. and that is one of them.

they'd only heavily fine him if he failed a drug test and not until after he left rehab.