2014 Award Winners!

GBK16

you forgot to add the granddaddy award of then all scumbag manger of the year God i hope who ever won it gets a trophy .Also super happy Phat "-D Notorious" Funk won under 25 island fighter of the year award.I surprise it was so closed since the other fighter is retired and Funk is still active and did a lot since he left the island .With any luck he might reach the top of the game some day .

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13887359184285.jpg

*General Zongtang Tso takes the center stage*

I would like to thank you all...... *Gives a moment for more applause* I would like to thank you all for supporting me and voting for me on this award. On behalf of my manager ScoobyAli/Scoobyskyline/DarkKnight i say thank you for all of his awards as well. With all of these fans buying my chicken on the island this year.... *Pauses for more applause* I cant be any more pleased with the way things have been going in my life, especially in my time share in the Bahamas. I will be getting back to reporting a bit more often and following up with the MMA and KT world on a more frequent basis in the near future.

Thanks and Enjoy ladies and gentleman

• Upvote 2

I demand to see the final votes for the K-Rad of the year category!!

That sexy Aussie always rigs that vote so he wins, and we all know I out K-Rad'd the shit outta him this year.

I DEMAND SATISFACTION!

• Upvote 1

in all the honesty those rewards should be called "forum awards of the year".

If you and your alliance is not present in the forum theres no chance of 'oitside' nomination (not only becouse you cant vote for yourself, but other just seem to ignore or overlook you and your alliance).

it seems like forum activity is condition sine qua non of getting an award.

its not relly about myself, as im too wek to get nomination even if i were known in forum and were active over here, just general thought which you may as well ignore:)

• Downvote 1