Hetfield's Avatars

Beck

97JmHeZ.jpg

The shadow has been adjusted and the eyeball has been made equal size to the other. The thing is, he has his left tilted to the side a little bit, so the original picture has the eyes like that. If it is still bothering you I need to re-size the eye socket.

If you could re-size the eye socket I'd appreciate it. Everything else looks great now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

9fWxyZy.gif

Subtle gif in this one, but I felt it made for a good matching look.

vZZVK6o.gif - fd29yDe.gif

Less subtle gifs here, a little more .. flashy... xD I saw the tat/piercing one and thought that is quite fitting to the overall look of the guy, but also looks like a guy you'd find in a creepy place.

Do you like these or do you want some changing done?

9fWxyZy.gif

Subtle gif in this one, but I felt it made for a good matching look.

vZZVK6o.gif - fd29yDe.gif

Less subtle gifs here, a little more .. flashy... xD I saw the tat/piercing one and thought that is quite fitting to the overall look of the guy, but also looks like a guy you'd find in a creepy place.

Do you like these or do you want some changing done?

Both are fantastic, submitted for approval and 180k sent, looking forward to the others :). Thanks bud.

4COWN4f.gif

Not sure if you wanted the bunny in, but I edited in to fit the scale of the body. I can remove it if you want it gone.

AxfepHO.gif

Lowriders seemed badass for this one haha

5XsJFNe.gif

Wasn't sure what to use, but thought this looked nice

What do you think? Any changes needed?

• Upvote 1

Hey man, these are amazing. I was hoping to put a few requests in line with everybody else, I'm happy to pay 100k per avatar given the quality.

#1: av3.png

#2: av2.png with this background: av2background.png

#3: av1.png with this background: av1background.png

Really appreciate it if you're willing to take the commission, either way admire your work!

-Jake

http://www2.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20151218034747_IMG_7613.JPG

I need a Francis Ngannou avatar stat.

Due to the pose being quite annoying to crop right, here are some options to pick from.

bs0iVJ5.jpg - EKcjpbR.jpg - vVZA0Kq.jpg

I could even scale up the first, and angle his shoulder so it looks more natural.

The face has been adjusted, just need to add a background. But just wanted to check with you if you have a preference, if at all.

• Upvote 2

Due to the pose being quite annoying to crop right, here are some options to pick from.

bs0iVJ5.jpg - EKcjpbR.jpg - vVZA0Kq.jpg

I could even scale up the first, and angle his shoulder so it looks more natural.

The face has been adjusted, just need to add a background. But just wanted to check with you if you have a preference, if at all.

Number 2 is perfect. How much?