Warriors FC Presents: $100,000 Grandest of the Grand Prix

Da Cougar and Eddie Casanova have been removed from the tournament. Stepping in, should he still desire to, will be Damien Demented. I'm currently working on matchups right now. They will be posted in a little bit.

Warriors FC $100,000 Grandest of teh Grand Prix Round 1 Matchups!!! All first round matches are scheduled for Sept. 28th

Greg LaFleche vs William Gallas

Emile Hainesburg vs Felipe Estrada

Toxic Avenger vs Sinjho Babalu

James Bailey vs Matsufubu Rofuru

Damien Demented vs Abbath Occulta

Paolo Nazaire vs Bobby Lashley

Sean Rodey vs Conor Lynch

Warriors FC $100,000 Grandest of teh Grand Prix Round 1 Matchups!!! All first round matches are scheduled for Sept. 28th

Greg LaFleche vs William Gallas

Emile Hainesburg vs Felipe Estrada

Toxic Avenger vs Sinjho Babalu

James Bailey vs Matsufubu Rofuru

Damien Demented vs Abbath Occulta

Paolo Nazaire vs Bobby Lashley

Sean Rodey vs Conor Lynch

Nice one, I love hearing about stuff like this after being part of one down in Rio.

All the best and Ill be wacthing closely :)

Round 2 matchups so far:

Rofuru vs Lashley.....should be an epic re-match. Possibly the most excited I;ve been for a fight since I started this org.

Patterson vs Babalu...could be an awesome grappling clinic or it could be an awesome KO.

Hainesburg vs Occulta....Occulta pulled off the upset of the year by beating Damien Demented. Can he continue his Cinderella story?

And Rodey/Lynch vs William Gallas....Gallas also pulled off one of the evenings big upsets.

Second round matches are scheduled for the 11th.

Rofuru vs Lashley.....should be an epic re-match. Possibly the most excited I;ve been for a fight since I started this org.

It should definitely be very interesting. The first time they met, since Rofuru and Lashley are both a part of Slaughterhouse Alliance, we agreed to go 100% See How It Goes, and we produced a 100% Fight Rating.

Rofuru won with a TKO(Strikes) at 4:57 of the 3rd Round in what would have surely been a very close decision.

Since, Lashley has been fighting pretty regularly including a HUGE upset victory over Paolo Nazaire. Rofuru, on the other hand, took a hiatus after the first Lashley fight and did not return to the Cage until his 1st Round matchup in the LW GP - spending lots of time in the gym. However, it should be noted that both fighters received their Purple Belts since the first fight.

Lashley and Rofuru are going out again in the rematch with the same gameplans, and hoping to bring home that FOTN Bonus!!! We should really find out something about the difference between experience and gym time!

• 1 month later...