Interest in a metamoris type org?

Tracers

People just have not to be blind and see if these stats show of any percentage of standup strikes or not. That's it :) They just gotta go 100% Follow my orders and don't swing for fences.

Swing for fences vs Stick to gameplan: If your fighter is losing with X seconds to go, he will abandon his gameplan and just start swinging for the fences, looking for a knockout. If your fighter is on the ground, he can "swing for the fences" on the ground too... although it's a slightly inaccurate way of putting it, basically it just means he will look for a finish more than he would have done previously.

I've never set a fighter not to strike at all so I've never ran into this issue but I assumed swing for the fences just increased his rate of activity, so with the current set up and swing for the fences the fighter would just try really hard for sub?

Cool. has that name been used before? "Tycoon Quest" Will probably add something to it. Was undecided on a name but that looks pretty good will probably add something to it. You're the man

Nope, it wasn't used yet :) Also added the belt to you ;)

Swing for fences vs Stick to gameplan: If your fighter is losing with X seconds to go, he will abandon his gameplan and just start swinging for the fences, looking for a knockout. If your fighter is on the ground, he can "swing for the fences" on the ground too... although it's a slightly inaccurate way of putting it, basically it just means he will look for a finish more than he would have done previously.

I've never set a fighter not to strike at all so I've never ran into this issue but I assumed swing for the fences just increased his rate of activity, so with the current set up and swing for the fences the fighter would just try really hard for sub?

I think swinging for fences just goes for very aggresive high damage blows :)

• Upvote 1

I want it :) We need it because without it Wrestling primary is not as effective, and it will also not allow fighters to max out that fast ;)

I'm afraid this will remove some of the skill. Ala KO power coming into play .. Also like the concept of pure grappling. but it's up to you guys.

Anyone else have opinions on this?

As I said in a pm you sent me, I'd be fine to see either, the pro to GnP is you make it a little different then the site run TWGC and it would help increase stoppages because pure GnP finishes and strikes being able to set up some subs. Would this org also be likely to offer a normal 3x5 round system or a more like a normal grappling 1x5/1x10?

I would create a fighter for this org for sure, my suggestion is to choose the 155lbs division and allow any fighter under that weight to join. Any fighters over those weights would start having too much of an advantage IMO.

These were the rules for the last grappling org:

RULES

Judging: Whole Fight

Fight In: Ring

Special: No Strikes/GNP allowed

SLIDERS

100% Follow my orders

100% Stick to gameplan (General)

100% Try takedowns

100% Counter Grapple

100% Go to ground (Clinch)

100% Stay on ground (Top)

100% Ground Subs (Top/Bottom)

Ok results are in. Looks like no gnp will be allowed sorry to those who wanted it. Thanks for all the feedback you all have been great. Will be starting the org ASAP so send me a PM with whom you want signed. Thanks

Oh and if anyone wants to make a donation to help with contracts and to keep it alive feel free it would help out a lot. Obviously once it's established I will start making money and will be able to sign big contracts but until then a helping hand would be nice. Cheers