Interest in a metamoris type org?

Tracers

and telling the managers to change their sliders doesnt cut it for me... too risky. Needs to be game controlled

Agreed. I was in a grappling tourney back in the day...the first 2 moves were my guy stuffing a td and smashing my opponent with a right hook for the ko lol...my sliders were set as instructed too - purely for ground fighting. There was a glitch or something (which was fixed) but who knows...

yeah i reckon you should be able to attempt any amount of clinches or takedowns from standing, and be as active in the clinch as you like, as long as you are only trying takedowns, or to break the clinch.

so in summary: takedowns and clinch, any amount, any where. on the ground, no gnp, no getting up.

How can sliders be set to 100% clinch and 100% stall, as I saw on the org page? Wouldn't that result in ten minute hug?

It's Strike:Stall so 100% stall means your fighter will not strike in the clinch and that's it, don't mistake it for the Aggressor:Control slider you have the option to use the Stay Standing:Go To Ground and that allows you to take the fight to the ground by either using takedowns or pulling guard.

You also have the ability to try takedowns from the standing by using the Stay Standing:Try Takedowns slider. The slider set up only removes the chance for a fighter to strike an opponent.

These are really good pictures from the wiki that explains how it works.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/images/c/c1/Standup_hierarchy.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.info/images/7/77/Clinch_hierarchy.gif

I'm a little confused as to what sliders I should be using. All I want is no striking allowed and everything else goes. I want people to be able to defend etc

100% Follow my Orders 100% Counter Grapple 100% Ground subs 100% stall in clinch

is the stall in clinch needed? everything else look good?

i pm Rafiel Kim (103243) with sliders you need but for the clinch have it set at 100% Go to Ground that will solve all your problems for the clinch

Ok so this is what it looks like I'll be going with..

Clinch settings
For the clinch if you have it like it is present the 2 guys will do nothing just hug each other until the ref brakes it if he does since i never saw a clinh broke by a ref yet it would be a very boreing match that for you;).
Have it set 100% go to ground instead that way they be no strikes and people will go to ground where you what the fight to go anyway.
so yeah if you what to make sure no striking .Might take away some strategy from managers but to have absolute no strikes these or the settings you need

100% follow my orders
100% follow game plan
100% try takedowns
100% counter grapple( they can clinch this way if they what it be the safest way of doing it)
clinhwork
100% go to ground that will solve all your problems for the clinch
ground
100% Ground Subs

Thanks brides..

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b38.jpg

Marcelo "O Aluno" Cordeiro (0-0)

Eu acho que posso fazer um impacto. Estes torneios são nada, mas bom para o esporte e quero mostrar às pessoas que BJJ ​​e submission é uma forma de arte legítima .

Espero que possamos obter o maior número de pessoas envolvidas quanto possível e transformar isso em algo grande . Dá jovens e velhos grapplers igualmente um lugar para competir - que no mundo do magnata - parece é subutilizada . Esta é uma virada de jogo !

Translation below,

I think I can make an impact. These tournaments are nothing but good for the sport and I want to show people that BJJ and submission grappling is a legit artform.

Hopefully we can get as many people involved as possible and turn this thing into something great. Gives young and old grapplers alike a place to compete - which in the tycoon world - it seems is underused. This is a game changer!

yeah i reckon you should be able to attempt any amount of clinches or takedowns from standing, and be as active in the clinch as you like, as long as you are only trying takedowns, or to break the clinch.

so in summary: takedowns and clinch, any amount, any where. on the ground, no gnp, no getting up.

the no getting up is wrong. if he can get up he should, to then try and takedown with a better position

100% follow my orders[/size][/font][/color]100% follow game plan[/size]100% try takedowns[/size]100% counter grapple( they can clinch this way if they what it be the safest way of doing it)[/size]clinhwork 100% go to ground that will solve all your problems for the clinch[/size]ground100% Ground Subs[/size] [/size]

Thanks brides..[/size]

So the counter can be clinch or takedowns? But the clinch is only takedowns. Ok, think that's fine. Stalling in the clinch is meaningless since its 100% go to ground.

Edit: weird quoting there...

This should be all you need in the clinch. The idea being that this allows a fighter to break a clinch if their opponent has higher skill in this area and it's not the type of battle you want to try to win and allows people to spend some time stalling in the clinch to allow them to to more options then going hard for the takedown 100% of the time. - to help save energy and to hopefully improve takedown rates by allowing people to be somewhat more unpredictable.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/x55i83.jpg

At a glance it might seem that control and stall are the same move but it's not:

(taken from the wiki)

• Aggressor vs Control: This tactic and the one below may seem quite similar so here's some further explanation. Aggressor vs control is the higher level in the hierarchy. Aggressor is whether you are the one instigating the move, whereas control means that you will concentrate on preventing any successful attacks from your opponent.
  • Strike vs Stall: This is a further breakdown of the "aggressor" tactic. So theoretically you can be an aggressor but use that move to stall, however contradictory that may sound.