Interest in a metamoris type org?

Tracers

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=264913

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14220241009069.png

Guillermo Benzali

Eu gostaria muito de competir para a sua organização . Gostaria de testar o meu Jiu Jitsu contra os melhores profissionais do mundo.

Translation

I would love to compete for your organization . I would like to test my Jiu Jitsu against the world's best professionals.

• Upvote 1

Yes that should be very fun even better if the game could add those type of fight to avoid cheating or sliders mistakes, I will be very interested.

Yes again with the 3 weight classes to start it will be easier to match fight because the division will be more full than if we make all weight classes right in the start. And only 1 or 2 weight class would cause to much weight difference between fighters, this one must be only in the open ID and open weight class to define the best grappler of this game.

I think 155 185 and 265 are the best weight class to make

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=267959

Give me just a bit of time to train up some of his physicals since he's brand new.

Yea i'll be giving everyone as much time as they need. I will be making a guy or two myself and will be doing the same.

I don't really care how long it takes me to make this successful even if I have 10 fighters for months I wouldn't care. If I start with 10, fine, if I gain quickly that's cool too. I will be very patient and take my time with write ups and all that to make this as interesting as I can.

Thanks to all of you who are joining the ride. It should be fun. spread the word ;)

• Upvote 2

Some contracts have been sent. As previously stated the contracts won't start off great but will work on them with time. For now it's just for fun and I guarantee you will enjoy your time here. if you end up not enjoying it at any time just contact me and I can relieve your fighter as soon as I can. No need for refunds - as I'm sure you will probably like it.

I have sent out 3 so far so anyone else wanting to get involved feel free to post the fighters id's you want involved. all weight classes are id restricted to 160K other than 265+ which is open id.

Thanks and enjoy yourselves while here. Too much drama on the forums as is. Thanks

what about 5 10 minute rds? That way you could potentially have fights till someone taps. Not sure what the scoring is gonna be like for this

That would be a possibility I suppose. Though I'm sure some would like decisions to be an option as BJJ competitions and real sub grapp tournaments allow decisions.

Never seen a 60 minute fight on here not even sure how that would be. Plus might be too long for certain peoples taste.

Can see what people think though I suppose. Will add a poll

How would you do one 5 min round and one 10 minute round?

You don't the idea is either 1x5 like you normally see at the low level of a local tournament moving into a 1x10 minute round once you start to move up on the card since the higher level the grapplers usually have longer rounds. We could just go with the 10 minute is 5 is too short but most grappling matches are only 1 round.