Interest in a metamoris type org?

Tracers

I think one open weight division that's not ID restricted and two weight classes for the newer fighters would be ideal. I would not be interested in a creation tournament.

I'd prefer 260 if I'm going to make a guy for this, 255 would just mean I'd want a more time between fights to train so it's not an idea killer.

I picked 3 weight classes I like the above ideas so maybe something like

under 170 (id restricted)

over 170 (id restricted)

open weight(no id restrictions)

Once the division start filling up you can branch to

under 145

146-170

171-205

over 206

keeping the same ID for them so you'd pretty much be spiting the divisions in half once you have the numbers that it becomes feasible to do so.

• Upvote 3

I wouldnt mind seeing your 265+lb divisions be "open ID" that would allow a wider range of talent. Plus there are tons of fighters that "could" enter.

The 260k id sounds great for all other divisions.

Yea, that looks like that's what I'm going to go with. Just waiting on someone to hold my gym so I can make the org which should be done by today. Thanks for the input.

If anyone else has anything to add feel free.

I've got an old dude who is 265+ who'd enjoy it, or I might make a new guy for it. Depends on what's decided. Just wins by submissions right?

Yea no gnp has been voted for. Unless 2 fighters come to me both asking to allow gnp I might allow it. But if both don't agree I obviously wouldn't allow this this whole idea is being a submission grappling org. We'll see

My guy is going to kick ass.

Things should be interesting :) good luck to your success I'm probably going to get my ass kicked

I say absolutely no GNP

Yea it will be absolutely no GNP unless both the fighters agree on something else. Maybe I'll have a KT tournament with everyone having (1) punches and muay thai for the fuck of it. But other than tournaments and special fights. It will be absolutely no gnp. After all it's a grappling only org.

Org should be up by tonight definitely by tomorrow. feel free to start posting fighter id's for whichever fighters you want to join :) good luck all