Interest in a metamoris type org?

Tracers

So shards. in other words if it is set 50-50 on go to ground/stay standing. and is on 100% stall. there will be no strikes, correct? it just effects how many takedowns are attempted? right?

Yes.

I was considering trying to clinch my way to victory with a wrestler I made before I realized he has no clinch or sub defence lol. Seeing a wrestler in this could be interesting.

I also thought about creating a guy with 12 Clinchwork and just control in the clinch and be dominant and win fights :)

You can be set 100% stay standing and so long as your set 100% stall with the strike:stall slider your fighter will not throw strikes.

Since you cant win with strikes it wouldn't make a ton of sense but this means a fighter doesn't need to try to take it to the ground a set percent so it can be at least somewhat unpredictable.

Good news guys with hours upon hours of sending contracts we have 18 fighters in our stable. Looking forward to hitting 20 - where we can start planning our first event.

Thanks to all that have supported this from the beginning it's unfortunate that a small amount have refused to do business due to personal vendetta's and relations. Nonetheless we are off to a great start. And can't wait to begin. :)

I'm in no particular hurry, but at the same time I would accept a fight tomorrow. It's your call. I'd rather see a good, fair card then see something slapped together as quickly as possible.

I agree with tats. Fight ratings will unfortunately be low. Due to there not being a lot of action without strikes.

Which is one of the reasons I added a MMA division within the org. 3 weight classes are MMA. 4 are grappling

Going to work up a card soon. Not sure how much time I'll give - probably book it a month away.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14220241009069.png

Guillermo Benzali

Vejo que o meu adversário também é faixa marrom em jiu jitsu brasileiro . Estou ansioso para testar minhas habilidades contra o seu. Boa sorte para Sotiro Poulos e todos os seus formadores e gestores .

I see that my opponent is also a brown belt in jiu jitsu. I look forward to testing my skills against his. Good luck to Sotiro Poulos and all his trainers and managers.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48359

might edit it later but there's the smack talk thread for now ;)

Would like everyone involved to be apart of the smack talk or fight hype even if respectful. I will do my part with the write ups and previews etc

Couldn't have done this without you guys so once again. thank you all